Menu
Corky's Pest Control Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Corky's Pest Control
reviews & complaints

www.corkyspest.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.8 13 Reviews

Corky's Pest Control Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Corky's Pest Control at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Corky's Pest Control. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Corky's Pest Control reviews & complaints 13

Filter reviews by rating
9 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Corky's Pest Control reviews & complaints

S

Corky's Pest Control The technition did a exelent job

The technition did a exelent job. He was very knowledgable and helpful.

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Corky's Pest Control Great service always!

Great service always! I've had Corky's service since forever! They're the best!

L

Corky's Pest Control Excelent service

Excelent service. Their techs are very thourough and explain all services that are provided.

Hide full review

Is Corky's Pest Control legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Corky's Pest Control as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Corky's Pest Control stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Corky's Pest Control should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Corky's Pest Control earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Corky's Pest Control achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Corky's Pest Control has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Corky's Pest Control has registered the domain name for corkyspest.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Corkyspest.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Corky's Pest Control website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Corkyspest.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Corkyspest.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Corky's Pest Control, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Corky's Pest Control's website seems to offer jobs or career advice. While this can be a helpful resource.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Corkyspest.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The corkyspest.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Corky's Pest Control protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Corky's Pest Control Corky's Pest Control Inc is the bomb!

Corky's Pest Control Inc is the bomb! They did a super duper job, being all professional and stuff. The guy, let's call him Bob, was really friendly and did his thing in a timely manner. Thanks a bunch, Bob! You rock!

R

Corky's Pest Control Technishun was vary profesunal and frendly

Technishun was vary profesunal and frendly. Told me what he would be sprayin' and answered questions that I had. Would recommend ***'s.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Corky's Pest Control Corky's Pest Control Inc is always positive and professional

Corky's Pest Control Inc is always positive and professional. They even close our not so easy to close gate when they're finished. We can always count on professional service whether we're home or not. Thanks always for clearing cobwebs too! They are definitely the ultimate pest control professional!

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Corky's Pest Control ***, thank you for going out of your way to spray my mother's home over the weekend

thank you for going out of your way to spray my mother's home over the weekend. I understand that logistically speaking, getting a technician to come and spray over the weekend can be challenging. You do impeccable work. We appreciate your professionalism and service! Happy holidays!

T

Corky's Pest Control We've been using Orkin

We've been using Orkin... but we've had difficulty getting anybody from Orkin to call us back about new service. Corky's responded immediately, and dispatched a knowledgeable rep for a site inspection the same week we called. My wife and I were impressed; we're looking forward to working with Corky's.

M

Corky's Pest Control Corky's Pest Control Inc is the best

Corky's Pest Control Inc is the best. He is extremely professional and always ready to answer any question I ask. We had a termite inspection because, I thought the *** we had was not providing the service as reported. Well, ***'s was able to prove my assumption not only with a written report, but with photo's which could not be manufactured. I have had ***'s for over 25 years for bi-monthly pest control, but I also have added their *** The company as a whole is the best. What's even better is that I can ensure the services they provide are accurate for the issues at hand and the products they use are high quality. Why can I make this statement because, I hold pesticide licenses myself, I just don't want to do the service at my own residence.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Corky's Pest Control We tried to cancel Corky's service since mid June and the business keeps charging us for services they stopped providing in July

We tried to cancel Corky's service since mid June and the business keeps charging us for services they stopped providing in July. We told them not to come to our property in July, but they did anyway. Customer service doesn't respond.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Corky's Pest Control I left a message to stop their service in the beginning of September

I left a message to stop their service in the beginning of September. They didn't have anyone available to answer calls for service cancellation, and there was no internet or online option to end the service. Then, I received a bill for the service on September 16th. I called 3-4 times to complain, but the people I spoke to said they couldn't make decisions (which was frustrating), and the decision-makers were either unavailable or sick. It's really frustrating that they make it so hard to cancel the service and charge for services that weren't approved.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Corky's Pest Control On 10/8, Corky's Pest Control was supposed to come to my house for pest control

On 10/8, Corky's Pest Control was supposed to come to my house for pest control. I was home all day waiting for the guy to show up. But he never came. Then they sent me a bill for the treatment that never even happened. So, I called their office to complain, you know? I told them, "Hey, I never got the treatment!" And they were like, "Nah, we totally did it." So, I asked them to get someone important to call me back. But guess what? No one ever did. I called two more times and still got no response. Seriously, their customer service is just plain awful.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Corky's Pest Control I asked Corkys Pest Control to get rid of fleas in my front and back yards

I asked Corkys Pest Control to get rid of fleas in my front and back yards. They said they would spray twice for fleas in a short time. They sprayed once and charged us $167. We called to find out when they would finish the job. The customer service manager said a tech would come the next day for the 2nd spray. A tech came the next day, but didn't spray for fleas. We've been trying to contact Corkys for days with no response from the customer service manager and there's no other manager to talk to. They took our money and didn't do what they promised.

Corky's Pest Control Customer Reviews Overview

Corky's Pest Control is a reputable pest control company that has garnered positive reviews from satisfied customers. With a strong online presence through their website corkyspest.com, they have established themselves as a reliable and effective solution for pest-related issues.

One of the standout features of Corky's Pest Control is their exceptional customer service. Numerous reviews highlight the friendly and professional staff who go above and beyond to address customer concerns. From the initial consultation to the completion of the pest control service, Corky's team ensures that customers feel valued and well-informed throughout the process.

Customers also praise Corky's Pest Control for their expertise in handling various pest problems. Whether it's dealing with ants, spiders, rodents, or termites, Corky's technicians are highly knowledgeable and skilled in identifying and eliminating pests effectively. Their comprehensive approach to pest control ensures that the root cause of the infestation is addressed, preventing future reoccurrences.

Another positive aspect of Corky's Pest Control is their commitment to using environmentally friendly and safe pest control methods. Customers appreciate the company's dedication to minimizing the use of harmful chemicals while still achieving excellent results. This eco-conscious approach resonates with those who prioritize sustainability and the well-being of their families and pets.

Corky's Pest Control's website, corkyspest.com, is user-friendly and provides valuable information about their services, pricing, and service areas. Customers find it convenient to navigate through the website and request a free quote or schedule an appointment online. The website also features informative blog posts and resources that educate customers about pest prevention and control.

Overall, Corky's Pest Control has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their exceptional customer service, expertise in pest control, eco-friendly practices, and user-friendly website. With their commitment to customer satisfaction and effective pest management, Corky's Pest Control is undoubtedly a top choice for anyone seeking reliable pest control services.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Corky's Pest Control contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Corky's Pest Control?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Corky's Pest Control Customer Service. Initial Corky's Pest Control complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Corky's Pest Control above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Corky's Pest Control. Discuss the issues you have had with Corky's Pest Control and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.