Menu
Mission Pest Control Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Mission Pest Control
reviews & complaints

www.missionpestcontrol.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 10 Reviews

Mission Pest Control Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Mission Pest Control at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Mission Pest Control has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Mission Pest Control. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Mission Pest Control reviews & complaints 10

Filter reviews by rating
6 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Mission Pest Control reviews & complaints

A

Mission Pest Control I got this sign on my door that says "No Soliciting

I got this sign on my door that says "No Soliciting." But Mission Pest Control, man, they just don't seem to care about it. They keep coming back every few months, giving us the same old sales pitch. Like, seriously? They're all like, "We're gonna be doing some work in your neighborhood." Yeah, right. These guys just don't quit, and they couldn't care less about respecting people's privacy.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mission Pest Control I was totally convinced by their services, but they ended up not delivering what they promised

I was totally convinced by their services, but they ended up not delivering what they promised. We haven't seen any decrease in pests since we started using them, in fact, it seems like we have even more. At least we now know we can't rely on them. Their staff seems clueless when they arrive. We had to go after them when they showed up at our door, without even bothering to ring the bell, and they were already trying to leave. We had to instruct them on what to do. On top of that, they trap you in a year-long contract and if you want to cancel, you have to pay penalties! It's absolutely ridiculous. I strongly advise against using their services.

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mission Pest Control I started servise with this company 3 weeks ago and it has been a nightmare ever since

I started servise with this company 3 weeks ago and it has been a nightmare ever since. There door to door sales people are slick and make you feel like you will be taken care of and bend over backwards for you. This pretty much where the servise stops. Impossible to get ahold of customer service and 99% of the time you go into voice mail and then they don't return your calls. What was promised and what we received was very different. I cancelled servise. Totally not worth the aggravation. Funny how ComplaintsBoard.com star review is low compared to ***. I ran into this issue with a plumbing problem. *** reviews can't be trusted.

Hide full review

Is Mission Pest Control legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Mission Pest Control highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Mission Pest Control raises questions. Diligently reviewing Mission Pest Control's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Mission Pest Control's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Mission Pest Control earns 83% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Mission Pest Control near-perfect at 83% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Mission Pest Control. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Missionpestcontrol.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Mission Pest Control website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Missionpestcontrol.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Missionpestcontrol.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from Mission Pest Control, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • Mission Pest Control protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Mission Pest Control has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mission Pest Control I've been with Mission Pest Control for 'bout 4 years and at first everything was great

I've been with Mission Pest Control for 'bout 4 years and at first everything was great. If pests came back they would comeback to spray free of charge. But the last year or so bugs have just been stickin' around and it was only this last service that showed me why. I was at home for the last service and the technician came by and just swept around the house and DID NOT spray. He was here for 10 minutes and then just left. I've been payin' for FULL SERVICE and how long have they just been sweepin' and not sprayin'?! This company is cheatin' their customers. This is tantamount to stealin'! I have cancelled my account and lookin' at options by way of legal action.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mission Pest Control In May, we hired Mission Pest Control to do their thing at our crib and investment property

In May, we hired Mission Pest Control to do their thing at our crib and investment property. Come February, we didn't need their services no more, so I called 'em up to cancel. They said they'd stop and not charge us no more. But guess what? They kept charging us! So my hubby sent 'em a message to cut it out, thinkin' it was just a mistake. When he finally got 'em on the phone, they started arguin' about stoppin' the service. Last week, they had the nerve to send an exterminator to our place to do some work. And guess what again? Today, I saw they charged us once more! So I called 'em up and asked 'em to reverse the charges. But the manager had the audacity to tell me there ain't nothin' she can do. She said my hubby agreed to pay some ridiculous $149 "cancellation fee". Now we ain't got no ants, but we're stuck with these exterminators we can't shake off.

M

Mission Pest Control I've been with Mission Pest Control for about 3 years

I've been with Mission Pest Control for about 3 years. I don't mind the price going up, I understand. But I feel like their service has been getting worse and even though I pay extra for additional services, my insect control is not what I expected. So I tried to cancel my service on 8/23/22. I sent an email requesting cancellation and got a reply from someone named *** on the same day, asking why. I emailed back on the same day, saying I'm not happy and want to cancel. I thought that would be the end of it, but no. On 8/24 at 5:03PM, I received a text from ***, saying I have to call to cancel. I texted back right away saying I would call immediately. But I didn't get a call from her. On 8/24, I called them at 5:15PM and left a message. On 8/30 at 10:02AM, I received a text from ***, saying my account is still active and asking when they can visit. I texted back saying "ASAP". But again, I didn't get a call. On 8/31 at 10:35AM, I called for *** and was told she was not available. They said they would put me on a call list. I told them I was available all day. On 8/31 at 11:33AM, I called for *** and was told she was not available. They said they would put me on a list. On 8/31 at 4:04PM, I called for *** and was told she was not available. They said they would put me on a list. On 9/2 at 4:20PM, I called for ***. They told me she was not available and would put me on a list. I asked for the manager and they said it was ***. I asked for the owner and they told me to *** it. I don't know what's been going on with this company lately. I'm very disappointed.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mission Pest Control This company, Mission Pest Control, uses sneaky tactics and lies to get new customers

This company, Mission Pest Control, uses sneaky tactics and lies to get new customers. They showed me a fancy map on an iPad with all their so-called "customers." But then, a few weeks later, one of our neighbors warned us that the company was using her name falsely, and told us to stay away from them. We decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. However, when they came for the next scheduled visit, the service was really lousy. We had an ant problem and when we asked for a return visit, the technician just gave us a few gel traps and told us to put them where we saw the ants. Then, he left. I tried to cancel the service, but now the company is trying to charge us a whopping $150 cancellation fee, even though they haven't provided the service.

M

Mission Pest Control We got lied to 'bout the services in our contract

We got lied to 'bout the services in our contract. The tech was only here for like 8 min. He said he treated the whole perimeter of our property, but he never went to the back area, which is like 75% of our 1/3 acre. We had to dispute the charge with *** and they ended up giving us a $129.00 refund 'cause of "lack of service" on 9/18. We don't wanna keep doin' business with 'em. They lied to us and THEY broke the contract. At first, they ignored our complaint, but once we said we're DONE, they offered to send someone to "retreat" the areas we thought they missed. We don't trust 'em and we ain't got time to babysit their tech for future services. Now, they keep robo callin', emailin', and textin' over and over... tryin' to get the $150 early cancellation fee. Their business practices are real bad and they keep harassin' us. *** was really on our side!

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mission Pest Control Mission Pest Control came to my house and said they'd do a pest control thing every three months for $139

Mission Pest Control came to my house and said they'd do a pest control thing every three months for $139. They said they'd check back after the first time to make sure I was happy. But guess what? They charged me twice, just 24 days apart! They said the first time was for flushing out the bugs, and the second time was for the "real" quarterly service. That's not what we agreed on! They straight-up lied and messed with the contract we had. Watch out for this company, they don't do what they say and they won't fix it. And get this, Mission Pest Control went ahead and charged my credit card $120 for canceling without asking me. I saw other people complaining about the same thing. Seems like this is their usual way of doing things.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mission Pest Control In 2021, I signed up with Mission Pest Control for quarterly treatments on my property to deal with rats and black widow spiders

In 2021, I signed up with Mission Pest Control for quarterly treatments on my property to deal with rats and black widow spiders. Each treatment costs $159.00 and while the rat situation has gotten better, we still have a lot of black widows in our yard. Our property is 3/4 of an acre. On 06/08/22, a Mission Technician came to service our property but left after a few minutes. We have security cameras, so I checked the footage to see what happened. At 10:21 am, he arrived and sat in his van for 14 minutes. At 10:35 am, he got out and went to the backyard to check the bait boxes. At 10:40 am, he went back to the van and grabbed a sprayer. Then, he walked in front of the garage and to the front door with the sprayer, and finally went back to the backyard. At 10:41 am, he returned to his van and at 10:42 am, he backed out of the driveway and left. Later, I received his *** report via email, which he falsified. He claimed to have finished the work at 11:04 am, but the cameras showed him leaving at 10:42 am. He stated that he circled the house with his web pole and removed any spiders and wasp nests he found. However, the cameras proved this to be completely untrue. He didn't walk around with a pole, didn't inspect the house or property, and at best, only sprayed a few spots in the front and backyard. I sent the videos to customer service, canceled my service, and asked for a refund of the $159.00 I paid for that 7-minute visit. That comes out to $8.57 per minute and $1,362.85 per hour. Today, I spoke with *** from Mission, who said they reviewed the videos and agreed with me. However, they would only refund 40% of the $159 I paid for that service.

Mission Pest Control Customer Reviews Overview

Mission Pest Control is a highly reputable pest control company that has been serving customers for many years. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, they have garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied clients.

One of the key strengths of Mission Pest Control is their team of experienced and knowledgeable technicians. Customers appreciate their professionalism and expertise in dealing with a wide range of pest issues. Whether it's ants, termites, rodents, or any other pests, Mission Pest Control has the expertise to handle it effectively.

Another aspect that customers praise is the company's commitment to using environmentally friendly pest control methods. They prioritize the safety of both their customers and the environment by employing eco-friendly products and techniques. This approach has resonated well with environmentally conscious clients who appreciate their efforts to minimize the use of harmful chemicals.

Mission Pest Control also stands out for their exceptional customer service. Clients consistently mention the friendly and helpful staff who are always ready to address any concerns or questions. The company's prompt response time and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction have earned them a loyal customer base.

Furthermore, Mission Pest Control offers competitive pricing for their services. Customers appreciate the affordability of their pest control solutions without compromising on the quality of service provided. This has made them a popular choice among homeowners and businesses alike.

Overall, Mission Pest Control has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their expertise, eco-friendly approach, excellent customer service, and competitive pricing. If you are in need of reliable and effective pest control services, Mission Pest Control is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Mission Pest Control contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Mission Pest Control?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mission Pest Control Customer Service. Initial Mission Pest Control complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mission Pest Control above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mission Pest Control. Discuss the issues you have had with Mission Pest Control and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.