National Credit Solutions Complaints & Reviews

National Credit Solutions — harrasment

My husband and I have just recently set a lawsuit in motion against this company for unfair credit reporting...

National Credit SolutionsHollywood video

I received an alert on my credit monitoring service regarding a $135 attempted to be collected by National Credit Solutions on behalf of Hollywood Video. I've used Hollywood Video, I believe they have liquidated. I don't believe I have an outstanding balance with them.
I found this informaiton on how to dispute the claim and make National Credit Solutions provide me of proof of the debt. I have also asked National Credit Solutions to log my call and indicate that I am disputing the charges

"Send a letter via Certified Mail + Return Receipt to the debt collector stating:

Your firm has damaged my credit rating by the posting of frivolous, incorrect info on my credit file for a debt that does not belong to me.

Per the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, I am requesting written validation of this alleged debt, to include a copy of the original signed contract with my signature. A typed account statement showing an account number with amount due is not validation.

Per the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the burden to validate the debt falls on the debt collector. It is not my responsibility to validate this alleged debt. Sending a request for more identification or a typed account statement is not validation. If you have enough information to post negative info on my credit files then you clearly have my identification validated.

Either validate this alleged debt or remove it from my credit files. If this notation is not removed, I will file complaints with the Attorney General of your state. If this does not remedy the problem, then I will take legal action for Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Fair Credit Reporting Act Violations.

Receipt of this letter is being officially time-stamped by the USPS. Refusal to to validate will be officially documented.
---------------------
If this process fails...file complaints with Attorney General of whatever state the collection agency is located in, as well as the BBB in their region. Send copies of these to the collection agency...If this also does not work, your only recourse is to pay their extortion or hire an attorney

Answers found on : answers.yahoo.com

• Ss
    sssprinkle Jan 31, 2011

After complaining to the Virginia Attorney General's Office (they told me this was a scam and the what National Credit Solutions is doing is illegal), the VA Attorney General's Office told me to also call the FTC and Complain at 877-382-4357. After I finished filing my complaint with the FTC the guy at the FTC urged me to have anyone else that I knew with a similar complaint to call them...

• To
    todd Silbernagel Feb 01, 2011

They say I owe them money and it's hurting my credit score. I never got a letter, phone call or anything. I just checked my credit score and it says I have a debut to them.

• Ga
    garrett wong Mar 11, 2011

I recieved a bill for 150.00 and my friend did as well. I was able to get my money back along with my friend as well by writing an e-mail to [email protected] to clarify things.

National Credit SolutionsHollywood Video Late fees

I received notification on 1/24/2011 via a letter attempting to collect on what was described as late fees for Hollywood video. I called NCS and was told that it was related to 3 past due video rentals they had on file for me from October 2009. I told them that I wanted to dispute the charges as I felt I did not have any past due fees with Hollywood video that had not been paid for. The woman I spoke with "Gail" informed me that the burdon of proof was on me and that I would be required to provide a receipt showing that either the late fee was in error or that it had alredy been paid. I explained that this was not reasonable to expect that I've retained all video rental receipts since oct 2009 and she said that "they" actually say I am required to keep all receipts for 7 years. This is funny considering that the majority of the time I retured videos it was via a drop slot and never received any type of receipt from hollywood video. She said that they would report the claim as disputed/researched and proven to the credit reporting agencies. This is obviously an attemp to try to bully people into paying for fees that are not only excessive, but most likely being billed in error.

• Ru
    Russ Hazlewood Jan 25, 2011

The Wichita, Kansas, law firm, Graybill & Hazlewood L.L.C., has filed a lawsuit on behalf of an individual consumer against National Credit Solutions, L.L.C., alleging violations of the Kansas Consumer Protection Act, seeking relief for alleged deceptive and/or unconscionable acts and practices in connection with the recent attempt to collect late fees and penalties supposedly owed to the bankrupt parent of Hollywood Video stores. Other affected consumers are invited to contact [email protected] or call 316.266.4058.

National Credit SolutionsDerogatory Mark on Credit Report

My new husband and I decided to go on the market for a house. Submitted a quick app with the bank and found that I have a $118 charge on my Movie Gallery account. If I had a late movie there, it was probably at least three years ago. We have since gotten On Demand with our cable company and stopped renting movies when we could get free ones. I was never contacted once about this; and I know for a fact that I was charged an extra rental because I didn't return it in time the night before. But I RETURNED IT the next day! I haven't stepped foot in the place since, and have received phone calls from them periodically telling me I won a free rental, but never saying, "Hey, you have a balance here. Come pay, please." Even in their last months of being open, I never got notified of anything. I figured at least I'd get something in the mail. No. Bam, on my credit report. I was thinking I was going to pay it, too, but wanted contact information (since it wasn't given), so I Googled the business name and what did I get? Plenty of complaints. I'm thinking the amount they're trying to sock to me is so high is because they want me to pay the damned legal fees. One local phone call from their store could have fixed this whole thing months ago.

• Colin Dec 17, 2010

I researched this on the Internet and found we are not alone. See Below----

If you owe it, pay it. BUT, If this debt is not accurate:
    • Go Here and Create a Debt Validation Letter. Learn about your rights and send a letter to NCS using the template VIA certified Mail Immediately. http://www.creditinfocenter.com/forms/sampleletter9.shtm or http://aaacreditguide.com/credit-repair-letters/validation-letters/ or www.creditinfocenter.com/rebuild/debt_validation.shtml
    • Read This and Know Your Rights: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre27.pdf and http://www.creditinfocenter.com/rebuild/debt_validation.shtml
    • Call Experian to file a dispute IMMEDIATELY: 1-866-853-0303
    • Call The Federal Trade Commission to file a complaint about NCS: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
    • Go here: http://www.naag.org/ to find your Attorney General and File a Complaint with Consumer Protection about NCS
    • Lastly- File A Complaint with the Oklahoma Better Business Bureau on NCS http://www.bbb.org/oklahoma-city/business-reviews/collection-agencies/national-credit-solutions-in-oklahoma-city-ok-90003787

• Ta
    TarnishCredit Jan 03, 2011

I ran my first credit report last month (Dec 2010) and to my dismay there was a Negative Item on my report from National Credit Solutions, Oklahoma City, OK for $99 - Original Creditor: Movie Gallery as of November 2010. The last time I rented a video was early 2009 and at the time was not told of an outstanding balance much less an overdue video. I too contacted NCS by phone after reviewing my credit report and was basically told that Movie Gallery did not have to notify me that I had an outstanding balance. They were more concerned about getting paid. Not more then a day later, NCS sent a First-Class Important Notice Dated Material letter notifying me of the Past Due Account. I did not even ask them to do that. It's funny how they decide to send a letter after I made the call. I never received anything in writing from NCS prior to my phone call. I decided to do some internet checking and now I see why. After reading some of these complaints about NCS they do seem as though they are out to make a buck. Movie Gallery filed for bankruptcy in May 2010 and all stores were closed July 2010. How can consumers be kept safe with companies such as National Credit Solutions allowed to tarnish a consumers credit report.

• Colin Jan 03, 2011

Hi Tarnish:
    See my post above, dispute it with experian most importantly and call the FTC!

• Ta
    TarnishCredit Jan 05, 2011

I plan to, but please see the following link to the Attorney General of Florida website: http://www.myfloridalegal.com/lit_ec.nsf/investigations/49A59FD9646122968525769C00567B87
    Case Number: L09-3-1237, Subject of investigation: National Credit Solutions, LLC, a/k/a NCS of Oklahoma, LLC, The Capital Assistance Group, LLC
    AG unit handling case: Economic Crimes Division in Tampa, Florida
    Someone is listening!

• Sl
    slowstudy Jan 10, 2011

I had a similar experience, noticed a derogatory mark on my credit report from NCS on 12/15/2010. I called and got the threats etc, as others have mentioned. They claimed I owed $120 for movies I rented from Movie Gallery in April of 2010. I had the powerplay service but in May of 2010 I discontinued that service and closed my account. I sent a certified dispute letter Tuesday (1/4/2011) stating the above and today (1/10/2011) the account is no longer on my account. Credit score is back to what it use to be (went down 37 pts.). It seems that they are counting on folks not wanting to go through the rigmarole of disputing a claim to get easy money. Fight 'em if you don't owe the debt. Good luck.

National Credit SolutionsMovie Gallery Debt

Yesterday, i learned that my untarnished credit rating was in fact, showing a negative remark from something/someone called, "National Credit Solutions." I contacted them--by the way (They aren't helpful, and try to scare you into thinking that you are some sort of criminal, breaching a legal contract)--Brandi continues with telling me that only 20 people work for this collection agency, and they took on between 2 to 4 MILLION accounts from movie gallery. (simple math is $99 dollars x millions, and this place is getting rich off of alleged late fees and unreturned movies) This rental you may ask??? From 11/2009, which was returned, and i was in movie gallery every couple weeks until they closed five or six months ago, never to have been notified in person, over the phone or through mail that i had accrued ANY kind of fee, in fact, they were constantly calling and leaving messages about how i had won a free movie rental!!! Best Part you ask?? Why cant "NCS" send me and/or read me copy of the contract i allegedly signed (i gave them my drivers license, not to my knowledge, did i sign anything) and continued with telling me if i paid the $99 dollars today, they would delete it from my credit report. Im SURE many of you reading this just paid the $99 dollars or haven't yet, but are seriously considering it, but i wouldn't advise it!! Here is what i will say, i am contacting everyone who i can think of to reprimand "NCS" and Movie Gallery and someone should go to prison for ruining hardworking citizens credit report and rating. I am still wondering why this collector proceeded to tell me that my $99 dollars, wasn't important to her and wouldn't affect her job in the least. Well "NCS"

BRING IT ON! Contact BBB, FTC & send a letter of debt validation, and make them prove without a doubt that you owe this money. Keep me posted!

chunders1 Dec 16, 2010

These ### did the same to me. I called and they said I returned it. Then I asked WHATS THE PROBLEM. They said it was apparently late, but I KNEW it wasn';t because I always drop off movies in their drop box. I used to wonder what if the movie fell between the drop box basket and like the cabinet wall, and they wouldnt know until they moved that damn basket.

I am fighting this to the end. ### f'd up my credit score and now i am in a tough situation.

• Wo
    Work_hard Dec 17, 2010

Same thing happened to me. I had perfect credit ...never had a late payment in my life. In 5mins these scam artists caused my credit score to drop nearly 100points. They messed with the wrong person. I dont owe this debt and have hired a lawyer. Turns out they have been sued plenty of times by innocent people just like us and LOST. They think they have found a loop hole in our system. We will see what happens in the end. They are really pathetic in their tactics. They are counting on people to just pay the bill. They act like they are here to help you ...all an ACT to politely bully people into paying them. See you in court NCS. By the way they monitor the Blogs, Complaint Boards and write in to encourage people to pay their debts. Do they really think we are that stupid. Everyone who had been bitten by NCS...sue them!

• Colin Dec 17, 2010

I researched this on the Internet and found we are not alone. See Below----

ALSO:
    Go Here and Create a Debt Validation Letter. Learn about your rights and send a letter to NCS using the template VIA certified Mail Immediately. http://www.creditinfocenter.com/forms/sampleletter9.shtml
    or http://aaacreditguide.com/credit-repair-letters/validation-letters/
    Call Experian and DISPUTE THE ERROR: 1-866-853-0303 IMMEDIATELY
    Call The Federal Trade Commission and file a complaint: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
    File A complaint with your State Attorney general or Consumer Affairs Office.
    Lastly- File A Complaint with the Oklahoma Better Business Bureau

Hope This Helps,

• Dd
    DD5 Dec 29, 2010

Dispute, dispute, dispute.
    If you know you do not owe this debt, than dispute in all ways as described above.
    I received a notice from my credit monitoring service on 12/16/2010 about this negative item. Called the company on 12/17/2010 to find out what this is about. Disputed the charge via telephone on 12/20/2010 and today 12/29/2010 the case was closed.
    Will keep an eye on credit report now as this debt shows on there 3 times under negative items (1 to report, 2 to state in dispute and 3 to close case)
    I disputed this debt online with Experian and also called National Credit Solutions to dispute. Sent them certified letter to request validation of this debt. Filed a complaint with the FTC (online) and also with the Attorney General of my state (online and via certified letter).
    Was informed today (13 days after initial notice on credit report) the case is closed and I owe no money to this company National Credit Solutions or Movie Gallery.

• Colin Dec 30, 2010

DD5; I found no evidence this ever happend once Experian completed my disopute and "Deleted" the occurence. All 3 of the items you described have been completely removed.

National Credit SolutionsFraudulent Debt Reporting

When I looked at my credit report, I found a collection from National Credit Solutions for BMG Music Services. I hadn't had an account with BMG since forever ago and I had no notification from BMG that I owed anything when I was a member. The original debt was listed at 36.00, but with interest and fees it had all of the sudden become 153.00. I disputed the debts with all 3 reporting agencies. The debts were found to be valid. I had never received any validation of the debts from National Credit Solutions.
I contacted the BBB in Oklahoma and submitted a complaint. I asked for validation, NCS sent me a generic paper with the names of three CD's I had bought in 2004. The BBB did not take any action against them. When I checked my credit report again, I found that they had added another collection to my file. This one was for 171.00 with an original debt of 53.oo. I am at my wits end and unsure of what to do next.

• He
    heather007 Oct 16, 2010

I had an account with BMG in 2001-2003, which was paid in full and closed in the end of 2003. In September, 2010, I saw a Collection item in my report from National Credit Solution with original BMG account owner. I disputed with Experian, they responded the debt was verified and valid. I called FTC, they opened a file against National Credit Solution, then recommended to contact Consumer Protection in my state (Attorney General in Florida). When I called with my complaint, a woman said they had a lot of complaints on National Credit Solutions, and said I should file a complaint online. I did file a complaint with my state and the Oklahoma state. I also called NCS and they said a letter with verified debt was sent to me a week ago, I haven`t gotten anything yet. When asking for BMG number to talk to them about this "debt", Miles from NCS said that he didn`t have their number and that now NCS has that authority of the account. Ok, what kind of validation they have then? I guess they purchased the database of people who had a name and address and hope someone just prefer to pay whatever amount, rather than they credit been ruined. I`m not letting this crap ruin my credit, and you too need to take an action if you don`t owe them anything.

National Credit Solutionsderogatory info put on cr. report

I was declined credit due to derogatory info on credit report. My score is usually in low 700's, so this was a surprise, this and I am a very responsible payer and have no history of derog. info. Anyway I immediately checked the credit report and sure enough there was a "potentially negative" remark from NCS (National credit solutions) the amount was simply put on to my report without my ever having received a bill or phone call about the monies allegedly due. The amount due is $236.39. I called the company and was told that you can just put a derrogatory item on someone's credit report just by having their name and address. A social sec number is not necessary. They went on to say that the item originated from a DVD club I allegedly joined and never paid for back in 2005 (5 years ago). I never have been interested in these sorts of things so it was very hard to believe i was in debt for this thing. She said I may as well not fight it and just pay it, as this has proven futile for many people. Of course I then went online and found out all the people this has been happening to and thought, well here I go, I can't pay it b/c they are scammers. Experian "validated" the charge somehow and evidentally if I ever want credit again, I will just have to eat crow and pay this fraudulent charge. I want to know how it is possible to just plop this type of thing on people's credit report? Also I did contact FTC. I plan to pay it b/c too proud of my credit to let it get distroyed over $239.00

• Ki
    kimberlicious Oct 15, 2010

I got the same note on the reason why I was denied credit a couple of weeks ago. I did not think anything of it until I looked at my credit report from Experian and there is was, a potentially negative account for National Credit Solutions, original creditpr stated BMG for $126. It says that I started the account on 01/2010 and it closed 05/2010 because of the unpaid debt. I do not know what this is and I do not even know where to start. But I am feeling more like you, I need to pay this even if they are scammers, because I refuse to ruin my good credit for $126!

National Credit SolutionsIDT Telecom

I had never heard of IDT Telecom - they don't even function in VA - I've had all phone arrangements with Verizon. But when I was refinancing, there was a Derogatory Account listing with Experian saying the an account with IDT opened in 11/08 had a $106 bill reported on 12/08 and that it had gone to a collection agency. I never received any bill from them nor any correspondence from a collection agency. My mortgage agent said not to challenge it at that point because it would only foul up the proceedings on getting my new mortgage. Now that I see other complains, I wonder if there is a scam or if there's just utter carelessness about who the debtor is since I have a very common first and last name. I did notice that there was no derogatory listing on the Experian report today - the other one had been done in 11/09.

National Credit Solutions — BMG music collection reaged

At least 10 years ago, I recieved an offer from BMG music which I tried and quickly canceled. I do not owe...

National Credit SolutionsNCS on your credit?

NCS will be launching a new consumer friendly website in the near future. We are working on opening up the lines of communication to better inform consumers who are going through the collections process.

For anyone who has been reading any NCS bloggs and has questions I would love to help you and walk you through the process; however you need to contact the office so we can speak in person. To ensure compliance with federal laws pertaining to debt collection, we are unable to correspond electronically. The reason I can not give you any assistance via email is due to third-party disclosure (someone might read the email and NCS is held liable for the unauthorized disclosure of collections activities to an outside party) We want to help you, but we also want to do everything according to the law. Please feel free to call the office at [protected] I have listed our hours below.

Central Standard time

If you call in and simply provide your personal information our Debt Resolution Specialists can look up your file and transfer you to your Account Manager.

Some questions that will be answered are

A personal note addressing some questions I have been asked:

• If you have moved and currently have a new address it helps to call in and correct the information so you can receive any reminders for payments, receipts, or notifications concerning your account. You should have received an initial letter 5 days after any contact with NCS informing you of your balance and your rights. If you have found something on your credit report and haven’t received a notice from NCS yet please contact our office so that we can get you the information you need as quickly as possible.

• If you contact NCS and make a request for payment in full (PIF) your account will be closed and the Credit Bureau will be contacted. We will request that the collection be deleted from your credit report entirely. NCS reports to the Credit Bureau with any updates to your credit every Friday. This ensures quicker updates than many other agencies out there. All that NCS can do however is notify the Credit Bureau and after that it is their obligation to make any changes as they see fit. The time that it takes to see any immediate results or removal varies.

• If you are seeing the date of December 2008 this is when National Credit Solutions received your actual account, this is NOT the date that indicates when the actual transaction occurred NOR does this date effect the fall-off date of the collection on your credit. The fall-off date for the collection on your credit is seven years from the last activity on the account. Your credit report will have this date listed. NCS does not “re-age” any accounts or manipulate any information illegally. NCS operates in compliance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). We are licensed and working continuously to adhere to different stipulations that vary from state to state. We follow a strict code of ethics and treat every one of our consumers respectfully.

• There are some consequences that come from leaving a collection report on your credit and waiting for 7 years for it to fall off. These consequences include but are not limited to drastic changes in your credit score, high interest rates, high insurance premiums, and difficulty acquiring loans or purchasing a house or car and may affect job eligibility. For more information on Your Rights: Credit Reporting & Credit Reports & Scoring visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/credit.shtm

• If you know that you owe money but have questions about the actual amount you can call into the NCS office and ask a Debt Resolution Representative for a breakdown of the principle balance as well as any late fees or interest accrued.

This information is not to be construed as legal advice. Legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. Every effort has been made to assure that this information is correct and up-to-date. This is not a full and exhaustive explanation of the law nor should it be used as or considered legal council.

OKC, OK [protected]

[protected]

Because I am advising you to contact NCS I must state by law:
National Credit Solutions is a debt collection company. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.

The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act provides that a debt collector may not use any false, deceptive, or misleading representation or means in connection with the collection of debt. Section 807 of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act provides that "false, deceptive, or misleading representation" includes the failure to disclose the mini Miranda in the oral or written communication with the consumer and in addition to this within five days after first contact, the debt collector must send a written notice advising the consumer of the amount of money owed; the name of the creditor to whom the money is owed; and the actions which the consumer may take if the consumer believes that he, or she, does not owe the money.
Thank you for your patience and I hope that I was able to help you in some way. Dealing with debt can be scary or unpleasant but NCS can help. We strive to make the payment process as easy and quick as possible for you. Getting your debt resolved and keeping you satisfied is our first priority.

• Te
    Terrence Whitfield Feb 16, 2010

YOU SUCK ###

defineboredom May 07, 2010

I believe the above "complaint" by Lisa19072 is in violation of FTC guidelines for contact concerning debt collection. If this person is in the employ of NCS, NCS could be held liable in court for harassing contact.

• La
    Laywer420 Jun 10, 2010

All you have to do is call Capital Assistance Group, 866-761-6582. You give them your name, and the old address, they will tell you how much you owe, and then you send them a money order for that amount.

Their address is

Capital Assistance Group
    2 Wells Avenue
    Newton, Ma 02459

The will not give you any other information regarding the debt, probably becuase they really dont have the paperwork. But this way, you get it off your credit report, and you dont have to pay NCS fees.

• La
    Laywer420 Jun 10, 2010

Sorry, this is for BMG or Columbia house debt, but I assume if you are reading this, you googled this phone number becuase of NCS coming up on your credit report, for an old BMG or Columbia House account. I have exhausted all efforts to deal with this. I unfortunately paid NCS, but this is what you will need to do to pay it. I went all other routes, called 201-777-3603, sony corportate councel. Then was referred to Lauran Miller 212-930-4528. Who then said columbia house dvd stills exists and is in Pennsylvania, so I called 717-918-2665. You then said I have to call Capital Assist, 800-317-7249, but they were no help so I got a manager on the phone. Who then said the debt was owned by capital assist, 866-761-6582, which goes straight to voice mail, i zero'd out, got an operator on, she transferred me, and spoke to someone regarding debt. The debt is now owned by Capital Assist, sold by BMG and is being services by NCS in Oklahoma. By the way, NCS BBB rating is B and has 439 complains against them. In any case, if you deal direct with Capital Assist Group, they will tell you how much you owe, and where to send payment too.

Capital Assistance Group
    2 Wells Avenue
    Newton, Ma 02459

Reference you acct # and money order of amount owed. This will clear up debt, and not have to pay NCS fees. Sorry NCS, just stating truth like you.

andychrist12345 Dec 01, 2010

look take the time and file a complaint with the FTC and the BBB and follow thru. dispute the charge, if we file enough complaints with the ftc they will be investigated. This seems to be a scam, Don't let them get you. Go to the FTC website and file a complaint on these guys, if enough people file they will be investigated.
    National Credit Solutions
    ADDRESS: PO Box 15779
    Oklahoma City, OK 73155-0779

PHONE: 405 619-3630

chip1437 Feb 23, 2011

capital assitant groups number is 1-617-965-2000 the pres is steve sands ext 2105 he might help but th head honcho is richard martin ext3869 he is a cool guy and is the one in charge of the bmg files he wii look it up for u and also send u a letter and also if ur diputing it hes awere of ncs nasty ways so dont deal with NCS DEAl with ORIGINAL DEBTOR CCS for BMG music club thank u all and who ever from NCS posted that message is breaking the The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act so i hope this helps u all love u all have a great day

chip1437 Feb 23, 2011

plz listen to me that person from NCS is wrong they work for ccs thats who u need to call up above, it works trust me u hear me trust me plz the numbers r posted above love u guys u need any help contact me and i will walk u through the process sending love out to all u suffering souls i felt ur pain but, it will go away if u do as i said, love u

National Credit Solutionsinvestigate the account, pay if needed

If you (like many others) were contacted by NCS ...or you pulled your credit and saw that something was posted there by NCS then there are certain measures that should be taken.

It can be upsetting to find something on your credit without being notified first (as NCS expands I am willing to bet they change their business process to include a warning or notification first) however it is not illegal for CA's to use credit reporting in this manner.

Obviously dealing with a collections agency is not the most pleasant but it really doesn't have to be a bad experience. Lots of people are happy to work with NCS because many times you need someone to explain what is going on and someone to help walk you through the process. Some things that I can tell you from personal experience and from witnessing is that you will not be harassed. This is not legal and they actually are not even able to. Collectors are monitored not only by the law but by a managing staff that is on the floor every day all day. The collectors are trained and know exactly what they can and can't say and will not try and bully you. (Some are more polite/pleasant than others).

If NCS reports to your credit there are certain things you should do

1) Request validation (MUST BE WRITTEN REQUEST)
2) Talk to someone at NCS find out how much you owe. Why you owe it, ask questions they are there to help

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT YOU OWE THIS DEBT
1) File a dispute with NCS and submit any PROOF that you have

I know it can be frustrating and it is instinctive to point fingers but think about it. It is very unlikely that a company like BMG is just making up bogus accounts? These accounts require personal identification (if you have an overdue account with them, someone provided YOUR information in order to make the transactions)

NCS is also NOT out to get you. It is a streamlined process after an account is overdue for a long period of time it is passed down until it reaches an agency. An agency might receive hundreds or millions of accounts, some mistakes can be expected BUT most of these automatically are reported to the credit bureau. Your credit is a reflection of your financial up keeping. NCS is simply a middle man between you and the person/company that is saying that you owe them money. Their job is to collect what they can so that the issue is resolved by the best means possible for BOTH parties (this might mean payment in full, payment plan, settlement, or investigating the account and closing it) They are on your side, doing this for you so that your name can be crossed of the list of overdue accounts that the original creditor has (this is not a list you want to be on!)

A compliant does not close your account or get you out of paying your bill. NCS responds to all complaints filed through the BBB and the attorney general so that they can maintain a good name and keep their A+ rating.

They are licensed and continuously working to stay in compliance with the changing regulatory laws.

Contacting the original creditor is difficult because they have hired NCS so that they will not have to deal with these accounts (they don't have the time or the resources)

There may be a lot of complaints online but a majority of those posts are people who receive a collections notice, have no recollection of the original transaction, and then proceed to go online and rant and rave. If you don't remember the transaction then do two things

1) Investigate (sage telecom has been used by some major companies like AT&T and Verizon, ask your provider) BMG acquired Columbia House.
-what address does the CA have for you? Have you lived there, did you have roommates that knew your information?

2) Dispute the debt with PROOF

It is very important to resolve any issues with collections agencies in order to avoid increasing fees and to maintain a good credit score. Some people might say don’t pay, reporting to your credit is just a bullying tactic. This is bad advice because the longer you wait to pay your debt the more fees build and your credit worsens. In extreme cases your credit card may be cancelled, you may be refused a loan or unable to make any serious purchases.

Full payment, payment plan, settlement?

There is a difference in each of these options and how it affects your credit report. Also keep in mind that the quicker you resolve your debts with the agency the better -- as the account sits in the system it accumulates interest fees and becomes more and more expensive with time. Stay calm and make an informed decision, but do not blow your payment off. This only costs you more in the long run.

Full Payment- quickest, guarantees that your credit will be cleared

Payment Plan -National Credit Solutions offers various payment plans over extended periods of time based on how much you are financially able to pay. This process takes longer to clear your credit but eventually does. they can set up automatic withdrawals according to the payment plan you have established.

Hardship Settlement- On a case by case basis NCS may or may not qualify you for a hardship settlement after assessing your situation and financial standing. Different factors affect their ability to settle such as ownership of the account and what type of account it is. If you chose this option your credit report will show that you settled for less than the legal amount owed. They can't guarantee the degree to which your credit will improve it varies in each situation.

Best way of paying
They accept payments over the phone or by mail, from checking, savings, credit or debit cards, mail orders, or cashiers checks. (Discover, Visa, MasterCard only) They will prob. encourage you to pay over the phone which I was uneasy of at first but when I checked into it I was told this was for a few reasons. It is a lot faster and actually more secure to pay via phone. If you mail in your payment there is a difference in the amount paid versus the final balance ( which includes any fees that were accumulated while your payment was in the mail).

After I pay how long will it take to get it off my credit?

NCS reports to the Credit Bureau with any updates to your credit every Friday. All that NCS can do however is notify the Credit Bureau and after that it is their obligation to make any changes as they see fit. The time that it takes to see any immediate results or removal varies.

Other Options: Cease & Desist/ Dispute

Cease and Desist is a formally written request. Be advised, cease and desist does not make debt go away. Requesting cease and desist will simply terminate any written or verbal communication towards you from NCS employees. NCS will honor this request. However, the debt will still show up on the consumers credit report, the account is still open, and the individual is still held accountable for the debt. But don't send a cease and desist and ask for verification...that doesn't make sense.

If you are disputing the debt it is best to file your dispute through Transunion.com or experian.com, or mail it directly to NCS addressed to Blake Taylor for the quickest response.

Lisa19072 Jun 29, 2009

For anyone who has been reading any NCS bloggs and has questions I would love to help you and walk you through the process; however you need to contact the office so we can speak in person. To ensure compliance with federal laws pertaining to debt collection, we are unable to correspond electronically. The reason I can not give you any assistance via email is due to third-party disclosure (someone might read the email and NCS is held liable for the unauthorized disclosure of collections activities to an outside party) We want to help you, but we also want to do everything according to the law. Please feel free to call the office at 1-800- 384-0585 I have listed our hours below.

We also have a FAQ blog coming soon.

Some questions that will be answered are:

OKC, OK 73155-0799

1-800-384-0585

• Th
    the other robert Jul 09, 2009

Unfortunately I am having to deal with these folks. I found a derogatory mark on my credit report with them listed as the creditor. I phoned their office twice after getting the number from TransUnion leaving messages as they instructed, however they never returned my calls. My third time was the charm! I got to speak with Justin, and once he realized that this wasn't my account (after checking his "official government database" - oh so intimidating, NOT) he transferred me to Tiffany - who instantly became my new account manager and who insisted that either I make a payment or send them a letter disputing it.

I phoned back - this time speaking with Elizabeth - who wants copies of my W2 from 2004 to prove that I did not even live in the city that the account was set up in. I advised her that I will send the letter disputing it. But since I was having to jump through all of these hoops to prove it isn't my account, when the burden of proof should be on them to prove that it is my account, I would also copy the CEO of IDT (the supposed original creditor of whom I know nothing of), the Attorney General of the States of New Jersey (IDT's headquarters), the state of Oklahoma (where NCS is), and Georgia (where I am).

I will also lodge complaints with the Georgia Public Service Commission - who regulates telecommunications in Georgia, the Board of Public Utilities in New Jersey and Better Business Bureaus in all three states.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm the one being harmed here and the burden of proof that this is not my account falls in my lap?

• Fr
    frauddetector1616 Aug 18, 2010

This message is a blatant attempt by National Credit Solutions to cover their tracks. the BBB has moved their rating from A+ to B- in three weeks. The rating is expected to plummet in the next few weeks. If you have been contacted by this fraudilant company DON NOT PAY. Immediately contact the BBB, The Fair Trade Commission, and the Oklahoma Attorney General. If you do not remember this debt, it is most likely that this is fake. The company has many fraud charges against it. Many people have been beginning lawsuits, and LO AND BEHOLD, the company is very apologetic and is fixing things once they are served with court summons. Don't let them get you. Take them to court. The fair trade comission stated that if they cannot provide information proving that their claims are accurate within thirty days, they must take all negative marks off of your credit, and they must erase the imaginary debt. DO NOT ALLOW THESE FRAUDS TO GET AWAY WITH THIS.

National Credit Solutionsincorrect information out there on this company

There are lots of complaints and advice out there on National Credit Solutions but I disagree with a lot of it. I understand that some people are concerned that NCS is a scam. The first thing I would do would be to investigate it. However no one ever does this, people just freak out when they are notified or find something on thier credit.

NCS is a legitimate business, certified with the BBB and FTC, and is lisenced in every state that it does business in. Thier credit reporting capabilities are legitimate. The report to the Credit Bureau every Friday.

Here is some general info. on how the company works and what you should expect.

If you see that NCS has reported something to your credit report this means that the account has been overdue for an extended amount of time and the original creditor has transferred your uncollected debt to National Credit Solutions for collection. Someone had to provide two types of identification and legitimate credit card or payment information for these original transactions... so whether it was you ordering from a company (BMG) a long time ago and you just can't remember OR it was someone with your information ordering the merchandise EITHER WAY the order is under your name because of the information that was provided. If you submit a WRITTEN request for validation NCS will supply that to you no problem at all ( they have 30 days to get it to you)

You may or may not have been contacted by the original creditor for attempts to receive payment before they handed over the account to a 3rd party collections agency. It stinks to find something on your credit report without any warning HOWEVER once the account is handed down to a collections agency they have the right to report it to the Credit Bureau without notification (With the exceptions of 3 states).

NCS contacts the credit bureau ever Friday for updates. After NCS receives contact from you or contacts you personally, 5 days from this initial contact you will receive a letter stating your rights and the amount owed. If they don't hear back from you it is assumed that you have received the notice.

After receiving this first notification from NCS you have 30 days to send in a formal written request for validation. After 30 days NCS is not legally obligated to send you a validation but may or may not as a common courtesy.

Other Options: Cease & Desist/ Dispute

1.) You must provide proof.
2.) After a dispute is received by NCS they commence an investigation that can take up to 30 days.

If you feel that the debt being pursued is not yours and you have legitimate proof to clear the account from your name then you should file a dispute. After they receive a dispute an investigation is taken up that lasts 30 days. After this 30 day period NCS has 30 days to contact you. This takes time.

If for example you are disputing the debt on the grounds of identity theft you must provide a police report and the identity theft affidavit for that relevant period of time when the debt occurred. Another example would be a person who was overseas at the time of the transaction, if the correct documents were submitted to prove this the account would be closed.

With millions of accounts there are bound to be mistakes or cases of fraud HOWEVER many people claim identity theft with no proof in an attempt to get out of paying.

If you don’t think the debt is yours do not file a complaint submit a dispute!

Complaints should be very rare. File a complaint if you are reporting any harassment or if the agency has broken the law.

Any other questions let me know...We’re here to help!

This information is not to be construed as legal advice. Every effort has been made to make sure this information is correct and up-to-date. It is not a full and exhaustive explanation of the law in any area. This information is not intended to be and should not be used as legal advice.

Lisa19072 Jun 29, 2009

Some questions that will be answered are

OKC, OK 73155-0799

1-800-384-0585

• Nc
    NCSWILLBESHUTDOWN Sep 23, 2009

NCS Can go to hell. I currently have filed complaints with the Illinois, Oklahoma and New york attorney General regarding Fraud. I also have filed cases with the Federal Trade Commission and my Attorney is Currently gathering a case to File against National Credit Solutions!!! See you in court Suckers!

andychrist12345 Nov 29, 2010

I think it's funny they made no attempt to contact me "NCS", if i didn't have a monthly credit check I would have never known about this. I had to make first contact after they posted negitive information on my credit report, Even if they take this off my credit report I will follow up with the Fair Trade Comission to have National credit Solutions investigated, also making a complaint to ACA international. It seems this is more wide spread than I first thought. I think they are buying false debts and attacking people with good scores. It's a shame I need to spend all this time on these crooks. They hope to bully people around and scare them into paying for fake debts to save their credit, being a combat vet I really wish I could meet these cowards face to face. At 236 dollars, I would pay that today if i owed it but I will not let them extort me on the fear of hurting my credit. Can we start a class action law suit on these guys? If so I would join that, it sounds like this is happening a bit to much for a isolated incident.

• Do
    do it Dec 09, 2010

Lisa19072 recommends against filing a complaint. This company wrongfully damages many folks' credit rating, so don't consider her advise.
    Only when enough of us file complaints with NTC, BBB, and our state's AG will NCS be compelled to alter their their unfair practices.

• Di
    Diane29072 Feb 02, 2011

Well it is clear that Lisa works for these scam artist. I am in the process of clearing up a bogus debt with them. I recieved a phone call and when I returned the call I was told that I owed Hollywood Video $230 in late fees. To begin with any time a rented a movie if there was a late fee on a previous rental I paid for it then. I also went by there twice a day to and from work and rarely had a late movie. I asked for the dates of the rentals and the store that I used had already closed by then. I also requsted in writing a copy of my rental history for the past 3 years. I have not gotten that but I did receive a billfrom them for $113.96, less than half of what they told me originally. I called consumer affairs in my state and sent them a copy of the letter I sent to them and the attorney general's office. I think with the call it was just wire fraud but now that they have sent me a bill, it is mail fraud as well. Does anyone know how to file a class action lawsuit?

National Credit Solutions — BMG Account

The same situation happened to me. I noticed that National Credit Solutions had a collections on my credit...

National Credit Solutions — BMG Debt

My husband and I recently had a credit report run for our refinance. We were surprised to find the Experian...

National Credit SolutionsFraud and scam

This week this company showed up on my clean credit report after we just moved into our 1st home. I spoke to a Oklahoma City process server and she told me that their office is comprised of a bunch of 20 something brats that are underpaid and basically told to lie, cheat and do what they can to scare consumers into paying.

Long story short, I have a claim suit for $5000 in place for them (already served court summons) to appear in Wyoming court to address 4 counts of FCRA and 4 counts of FDCPA violations along with collection badgering, refusal to validate, failure to furnish a dunning letter, illegal collection actions (cursing, threatening to garnish wages without a court order, and more...).

Capital Assistance Group is the internal company for BMG music INC that they are working with on a 2004 debt that is not mine. Funny thing is that Capital AG contacted me Friday very apologetic and said they were sending out a fraud affidavit for me to fill out and to get it closed and removed from my credit reports (after NCS was served...hmmm).

I told him that I would look over the emailed affidavit once sent and send it back if it was reasonable. No affidavit yet. I told him I am still pressing charges in claim court against NCS. They are scared and have to show up Feb 9th at 1:30pm in Wyoming to present their case. We're all set. We have a copy of the FCRA and FDCPA along with factual information in regards to this company to show the judge on a alleged $208 dollar debt.

Some of the violations are FCRA 623(a)(7), FCRA 623(a)(5), FDCPA section 809, etc... After we win this, we are pressing federal court charges up to $10, 000 against both companies each in federal court. We will use the money to pay any debts (pay of my car and some credit cards) to be fully debt free. So don't give up. We are about to nail them hard.

I will then will most likely make a trip to OK City to see the [censored]hole myself sometime. We both have the time and resources to bring NCS to its knees and we are working with my lovely parent's legal staff to bankrupt this highly corrupt company. They kept biting at consumer and bit one that HAS the time and dedication to see them ruined and push them out of their own front and back doors to poverty.

I am opening up a website dedicated to slamming bad collection companies. I will post this as soon as I can about this. Stay strong and never give in to wrong and unlawful companies..

• Ga
    Gary Apr 20, 2009

I too have the same problem... I have recently ended my enlistement in the Marine Corps, found a very nice career in Michigan, but cannot get approved for a mortgage because a bogus debt from a National Recovery Agency was just posted on my credit report. I have never recieved any correspondence or phone calls regarding this, and am stuck indefinitely in NC until this is resolved.

Apparently, the Original Creditor was Capital Assistance Group, BMG's own debt collection agency or something of the like. They have been giving me the run-around for weeks and only providing me the accounts address (which I have not lived at for 7 years) and my name.

I hope this situation works in your favor, Justin. I just dont know where to start.

Consumer Advocate May 02, 2009

Take five minutes to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission regarding the unfair credit reporting and debt collection practices of of National Credit Solutions. You can file online at: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.

Lisa19072 Jun 08, 2009

If you file a compiant through the FTC or the BBB or the Attorney General National Credit Solutions will prob. respond to the organization with a validation letter.

The best way to deal with the debt and to clear your credit is to either pay the debt( to the best of your abilities) or dispute the debt by proving PROOF that it is fraudulent or it is not yours.

Filing a compliant is more suitable if you want to report any harrassment or an agency that has broken the law. A dispute should be filed if you feel the debt is not yours.

• Ka
    kar123 Nov 17, 2010

When I pulled my credit report ncs had put a collection on my report too, for 47.00 dollars. When I called them they said that I had not fullfilled my contract with BMG back in 1994. this is 2010. that was 16 years ago. I do remember ordering books and fullfilling my agurement to purchase atleast 2 books at the full price, and I did.I then canceled. My question is how do I prove that I fullfilled my end of the contract when the bank that I was using back then is no longer around, so I can not go and ask for copies of bank statements or checks? Also why have I not recieved a single statement or a bill that I owe this 47.00. when I asked this question to the rep. all he kept saying is, " it is only 47.00 dollars Ms., , , and if you pay this today I will have it taken off your credit in 2 to 4 weeks at the most.And that I was lucky that it was only 47.00 because he is dealing with others in the same "BOAT" that owe in the hundreds. When I said that I felt that this was a scam he right away gave me his personal story how he went off to college and how his brother ordered dvd's and cd's and posed as him, and how he ended up with 200.00 or more that he owed the company too. CAN they legally go after people some 16 plus years later? That part is what stuns me the most and what else out there might crop up on my credit report from ncs years ahead just because the bill is only 47.00 or under. If anyone can answer my questions pleas help me for I am so worried about my future with this company and what they might try next with my credit report. To me they are bottom feeders. I am trying to buy a car, I have never owned a credit card in my life, I was taught if I needed anything I was to save for it and pay cash, and I have all my life, but they are making it harder and harder on people to do anything in life unless you have good credit, and because I have no credit history I am trying to establish some. The last thing I need is some company tagging my credit that I am trying so hard to get, AND I really want this new car.

• Ri
    Rio B Feb 03, 2011

I guess im in the same boat unfortunately. A few months ago I had just a couple late medical bills I then paid off to keep my credit score high, but then last week me and my wife is looking to purchase another home and guess what? Yup! BMG Music with I believe there collecting buddy National Credit Solution popped out of no where, saying I have a past due account from 2 yrs ago. Ive never heard of these guys nor got any letters, products, billing statements, anything ect; Theyre attempting to fraudaully collect $185 from me and Id rather pay Thou$and$ to persue this through court just because of the principle of this issue. These so called big corrperate companies shouldnt be able to do this to innocent people whose just trying to get their future finacial situations situated. Its soooo sad that some of us are barely making it and we strive hard to keep up on issues like these ( our credit ) yet they just got to hit one key on their fraud system and yet it takes us several weeks to years to clean up their fraudulant act.

National Credit Solutions — bmg music

Posting $ 173.80 from BMG muisc to the above listed collections with out making contact to myself. Thsi debt...

National Credit SolutionsAlleged Collection Item

I am showing an item for $174 in collections with NCS for BMG. I do not recall having an account with them in 2002 and closed in 2004. I have sent a dispute to Experian and have also sent a complaint to BBB. I know nothing of these alleged charges from 5 years ago plus. My next step is to file a complaint with the Texas Attorney General. The employees at NCS are extremely rude and do not offer to substantiate charges showing on your credit. As far as I am concerned, these people need to be put in jail.

Consumer Advocate May 02, 2009

I too just learned that my great credit scored has dropped as a result of frivilous, erroneous debt collections placed on my credit report by NCS. All of a sudden, my credit limits have been decreased signficantly as a result of NCS' reportings. Folks who find themselves in this situation need to understand your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting and Debt Collections Practices (see www.ftc.gov). I know my right and will not allow the unfair practices of NCS to continue to go unaddressed.

WHATEVER YOU DO - DO NOT AGREE TO PAY DEBT THAT IS NOT YOURS. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE DEBT AND OBTAIN WRITTEN VALIDATION OF THE DEBT.

I'M PREPARING A COMPLAINT TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST NCS. BECAUSE OF NCS, I HAVE LOST $24, 000 IN CREDIT LINES, MY DEBT RATION HAS ALMOST REACH 95% BECUASE OF DECREASED CREDIT LINES.

For example my $27 line of credit which had a balance of $7k, resulting in debt ratio of 26%, is now at 70% because my credit line was decreased to $10k!

Lisa19072 Jun 08, 2009

If you see that NCS has reported something to your credit report this means that the account has been overdue for an extended amount of time and the original creditor has transferred your uncollected debt to National Credit Solutions for collection. Someone had to provide two types of identification and legitimate credit card or payment information for these original transactions... so whether it was you ordering from BMG a long time ago and you just can't remember OR it was someone with your information ordering the merchandise EITHER WAY the order is under your name because of the information that was provided. If you submit a WRITTEN request for validation NCS will supply that to you no problem at all ( they have 30 days to get it to you)

NCS is a certified and licensed collections agency and is in compliance with regulatory state laws. They are NOT a scam or fraud because they were thoroughly inspected and passed in order to be able to report to the credit bureau. They are also rated A+ with the BBB.

NCS contacts the credit bureau ever Friday for updates. Many other agencies contact the credit bureau every month making any updates and clearing your credit a much slower and strenuous process. After NCS receives contact from you or contacts you personally, 5 days from this initial contact you will receive a letter stating your rights and the amount owed. If they don't hear back from you it is assumed that you have received the notice.

Best way of paying

They really do want to help you close out your account at NCS because that is in their best interest too. People who I have talked to say that they are more flexible if you are nice and communicate clearly.

Two other options... Cease & Desist/ Dispute

Cease and Desist is a formally written request. Be advised, cease and desist does not make debt go away. Requesting cease and desist will simply terminate any written or verbal communication towards you from NCS employees. NCS will honor this request. However, the debt will still show up on the consumers credit report, the account is still open, and the individual is still held accountable for the debt.But don't send a cease and desist and ask for verification...that doesn't make sense.

1.) You must provide proof.

If you feel that this debt is not yours and you have legitimate proof to clear the account from your name then we suggest that you file a dispute. After our office receives a dispute an investigation is taken up that lasts 30 days. After this 30 day period NCS has 30 days to contact you. This takes time.

If you don’t think the debt is yours do not file a complaint submit a dispute!

Any other questions let me know...im here to help!

National Credit Solutions — Inaccurate credit reporting for BMG debt

They posted a collections item to my credit report for BMG. I do not owe BMG a dime, . When I asked or...

National Credit SolutionsItem on Credit Report for BMG Music

An item showed up on my credit report for National Credit Solutions for BMG music.
I do not BMG or National Credit. I need some proof that I purchased an item, an invoice, a statement, a description of the item sent to me or addressed to me

• Pa
    PAGreg Mar 06, 2009

I was in the same boat as you. Account from NCS appeared on my credit report in February 2009 listing a date of December 2008. My Experian credit score went into the tank when this happened.

Here's what I did:
    1) Disputed the tradeline with Experian;
    2) Sent a debt validation letter to NCS, certified mail, return receipt requested - there are many good templates for debt validation letters out there on the internet...shop around;
    3) Sent the same letter to NCS via email;
    4) Filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission;
    5) Filed a complaint with the Pennsylvania (my home state) Attorney General's Office; and
    6) Filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Oklahoma City (NCS's home area).

My multi-pronged approach worked, as the tradeline was removed from my Experian credit report 6 days after I took action.

DO NOT pay this account if you have reason to believe it is not valid. You'll only be cementing that bad mark on your credit record for years to come, unless you successfully initiate a "pay for delete" arrangement with NCS.

Rather, dispute it via one, several, or all of the methods described above...you will definitely want to do #2, at a minimum. This forces NCS to prove the debt is valid or remove it from your record.

In my case, I had not done business with BMG in many years, so it was imemdiately clear that whatever debt I may have with them was well past the 7 -year mark for reporting.

Good luck!

Two other options... Cease & Desist/ Dispute

If you don’t think the debt is yours do not file a complaint submit a dispute!

Any other questions let me know...im here to help!

Consumer1020 Jul 08, 2011

NCS is rated C- and on 01/27/2011 this company's accreditation in BBB was revoked by BBB's Board of Directors due to engaging in activities reflecting poorly on the BBB or its members.

National Credit SolutionsScam and cheating

Long story short, I have a claim suit for $5000 in place for them (already served court summons) to appear in Wyoming court to adress 4 counts of FCRA and 4 counts of FDCPA violations along with collection badgering, refusal to valdate, failure to furnish a dunning letter, illegal collection actions (cursing, threatening to garnish wages without a court order, and more...).

I will then will most likely make a trip to OK City to see the [censored]hole myself sometime. We both have the time and resources to bring NCS to its kneees and we are working with my lovely parent's legal staff to bankrupt this highly corrupt company. They kept biting at consumer and bit one that HAS the time and dedication to see them ruined and push them out of their own front and back doors to poverty.

• Si
    sissysissy Nov 09, 2009

I am so angry I just check my credit report and BMG is on my report for $191.00 I never used this company. I called NCS Zoey she are so rude on phone kept saying I was interrupting her when she was interrupting me. They wouldn't listen to me. She said I must have forgot I ordered it after all she said it was in 2004. She said I had items delivered to my address in 2004. I didn't move in here till 2007 I just ended up handing up on her. Filed a grievance with Experian. Then I called back and was talking to someone else they transferred me to the original lady Zoey. I tried to be nice to her she was so MEAN. I mean evil. my blood pressure is sky high. I hung up. Then I called back I asked her if I did used the company in 2004 to please give me the address it was sent to. she said she couldn't verify it. Just only where I live now. She again wouldn't let me talk to the point I was screaming at each other. I have never been treat so bad. I called her many bad names and asked her how could she sleep with her self she said very good thanks. I just hung up.
    How can someone be so mean to the point I acted so bad because of her actions.
    She would n help me at all. Like I was a theft. I ended up calling her again told her I was recording her she hung up on me.