Fusion Labs Complaints & Reviews

Fusion Labs — unauthorized billing

I have had several charges from Fusion Labs. The charges are $49.95. I did NOT order any products from thi...

Fusion LabsHoodia Fusion

Once you agree to the $4.97- sample you agree to pay for the shipping and you automatically sign up tp receive the auto-ship which is in the very small print at the bottom. I didn't see that small print! I would have called to cancel the shipments but you can't get anyone to answer the phone at Fusion Labs. But to cancel is next to impossible since your statement comes after the 14 days allowed to cancel, they have a great gig going! Stopping them has been next to impossible. I am now putting the charges into dispute with the credit card company. Hopefully they will put a stop to it.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • Cy
      cynthia dee wilson Sep 02, 2011

I totally agree I had the same issue myself today and they are totally rude and even called me dumb... they are ### and blame it on the company they work for but yet cant even given information on the company other then a webpage that is up for sale

Mavjot Oct 26, 2010

Fustion Labs - billed me for $57.65 in mid August. I called my bank of JP Morgan Chase as soon as it posted. They gave me a credit and stated a investigation would be on going. In October 2017 - they reversed the transaction and it posted to my account. I did not place this order and I feel that a family member did this for me without my approval. I had to cancel the debit card - so they could no longer charge.

I have no clue what this product is - when I called them to dispute it. They were very rude and didn't believe me. I am like I never received product nor did I authorize this.

Do not do any business with them - they are RIPOFF Artist. Send in complaints to anyone you know and shut this horrible business down.

• Bo
      BobNH Apr 16, 2009

I just cancelled. The hard part was waiting for "the next available" rep. It took me less than a minute to cancel. Now we will see if they get it right.

Bob, NH

• Di
      discontent Mar 17, 2009

I agree that this is a scam. I also ordered the free sample agreeing to pay the initial shipping fee. By agreeing to this ordered I didn't realize that I would be enrolled in an automated ordering. I found the website where I originally order the product, www.ephedrafusion.com/, however the only way to cancel the order is to call the toll free number [protected]. Next time I'll make sure I read all the terms and conditions. I guess there really is no such thing as a free lunch!! I hate companies that operate this way and many have seemed to. They can not generate a repeat customer base so they trick you by having it set up so that the first order automatically signs you for an automated monthly order that is next to impossible to cancel. I haven't even received a bill from this company. I just keep getting more product!

Fusion Labsdiet pill scam/unauthorized charges

Update:

I got a refund 3 months later!!!

I had to cancel my debit card with the bank to prevent Fusion Labs from debiting my account every month. I requested that the bank do an investigation because of unauthorized charges. Basically, you need to call Fusion Labs and cancel your account.(which doesn't really do anything except for to show your bank that you are not authorizing to receive future products or services.) Be sure to write the Rep's name and the cancellation confirmation code. Send back any unauthorized product back to the company. The rep on the phone told me that Fusion Labs would not accept returned product, but in reality they did. Be sure to send the product back using confirmation delivery. It only costs around $2.00 and you will be able to track online with the post office the exact date that the company receives the returned product. Then they can't say that you never returned the product. Be sure to include all of this information when you complete the investigation request with your bank. Fusion Labs charged my account 3 times, but when I requested that the bank do an investigation, the bank temporarily reversed the charges until the investigation ended. You have to be a pain in THEIR butt and be proactive, but you CAN eventually get your money back. Good luck.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
      • Ar
        Ariel Fernwood Aug 03, 2011

Fusion Labs are big ###s and should go to jail. They got my card number off an unrelated purchase. I had to cancel my credit card. I never ordered anything from Fusion. Screw Them!

• Ar
        Ariel Fernwood Aug 03, 2011

They ripped me off to. I didn't order anything with them. The bank said they probably piggybacked onto my last on line charge. Now I had to cancel my card.

• Sm
        smevans88 Mar 29, 2010

these ### sent me into overdraft before the week trial was even finished! i'm agry now because i cant get my money bank unless i do all of this extra curricular callin around idiocy! i'm so pissed now!

• Di
        diana Mar 09, 2009

Fushion Lab 3 took money out of my account without my permission.Do not ever go for the free trial gimmick.I paid 4.95 for the shipping and handling and 14 days later they took 75.00 out of my account. So please do not order from this company.They are big rip offs.And yes i did learn my lesson.