VIV3 Complaints & Reviews

VIV3rip off/ horrible service

I ordered a sample of acai berry and life clense. It took a while to arrive. After 2 weeks i ddin't notice a difference so I called. They had already charged my credit card 160 dollar canadian for each product. I called past the 15days (in the fine print) I understand that. But I wouldn't have had a chance to try the product first. I was met with no sympathy. They were very rude. 5 months later I have still not received the product. I realize that is a long time to wait and call, but because of my work schedule and the time difference evry time I havetried to call they are closed. I was told to forget it, to just eat it. They would not resend the product. I asked if it shows that the product was sent. He said yes, nothing we can do get over it. I asked what address they had and he hung up on me. I think this is a scam.

VIV3 — ACAI BERRY

I AM DISGUSTED WITH THE WAY THAT I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY VIV 3 AND SUBSEQUENT COMPANIES (PROBABLY ONE IN THE...

VIV3What can we do for this scam?

I'm also scammed by this company, and got charged twice without any warning. I contacted the viv3 and canceled the account, but they said they cannot refund me for the 1st transaction and I need to contact them again for a refund after I got my 2nd bottle.

I called my visa company (CIBC), and they said they cannot do anything for it. They said they would help me if I get charged again after I cancel with viv3, that's the only thing I can do.

So what can I do? Does anyone successfully got refund from them? Or does anyone's creditcard company could take care of this issue?

3 Responses
        unhappyCarol Sep 15, 2009

I got my money back. I share my whole story here to give you guys some ideas and timelines.

On July 24, 2009, I ordered Acaiberry Exclusive online, then I got an email from them said CAD$1 will be charged by Viv3Labs. They didn’t mention any additional changes
        On July 25, 2009, my credit card was charged USD$1.43 (CAD$1.60) by VIV3 +[protected]
        On Aug 11, 2009, my credit card was charged USD$118.63 (CAD$132.35) by FOCUSCLEANSE [protected]
        On Aug 26, 2009, my credit card was charged USD$119.02 (CAD$134.14) by FOCUSCLEANSE [protected]
        I received my first bottle of Acaiberry in August, I don’t remember the date but there is nothing in the envelop indicated I would be charged additional.
        I called my credit card company (CIBC Visa) and they told me the FOCUSCLEANSE is the same company of Viv3. As I gave Viv3 my credit card number, they cannot do anything.
        I called Viv3 on Aug 31, 2009, asked them to cancel my membership and they did it for me. Then I asked them to refund, but they refuse to refund the transaction on Aug 11. And they said the 2nd bottle is on its way to me, and I need to contact them for return after I receive it.
        On Sep 3, 2009, I received the 2nd bottle of Acaiberry. This time they put the invoice of () in the envelop.
        On Sep 4, 2009, I called them for refunding. They said they will send me an email in 72 hours to tell me what to do.
        On Sep 6, 2009, I received their email which told me why they charged me twice, and confirmed my account is cancelled. So I wrote back to ask how to get a refund.
        On Sep 7, 2009, I received the 2nd email, they said they cannot credit me as I accepted the terms and conditions. So I wrote back that I didn’t accept the terms and conditions at all, there is not checkbox for me to check. And I attached the original email they send me of charging $1 for shipping the free trial, there is no terms and conditions in that email.
        On Sep 8, 2009, I received the 3rd email. They said I did agree to their terms and conditions, but they were going to give me a refund of 118.63 USD, as they prefer not dispute with clients. I wrote back I never accepted the terms and conditions, and if they will refund me, the refund amount should be 118.63 USD + 119.02 USD.
        On Sep 9, 2009, I received the 4th email. They said they credited 118.63 USD and 119.02 USD to my credit card.
        On Sep 15, 2009, the credit transactions appeared on my credit card (The transaction date is Sep 10). I got my money back 

unhappyCarol Sep 04, 2009

here is the direct link for submit online scam report

unhappyCarol Sep 04, 2009

A friend told me I should submit a complaint in www.phonebusters.com. Print the copy of the complaint and send it to my creditcard company to request disputing the charges.

I filed a complaint for viv3 on the phonebuster. I got their reply after 3 days. They said they are forwarding my complaint to the agency in UK. I was thinking you guys may also want to file complaints there

Office of Fair Trading

Fax: [protected]
        E-mail: [email protected]
        Web site: www.oft.gov.uk

VIV3fraud

I sent for a FREE trial of the Acai berry and I recieved nothing but then two weeks later I was charged with 73.34 twice from my credit card. I did NOT authorise this trasaction and I recieved nothing from this company. I hope someone would do something about this fraud

6 Responses
        • Jr
          jrollbus Sep 04, 2009

I will get charged for a product I only wanted to trial.

• Tr
          Tracy Maddox Aug 27, 2009

I have been robbed!!! I went on holiday only to find that on the 2nd day I could not draw any money out of my account. My free trial of acaia berry & life cleanse turned out to be a load of ###. 2 charges of £74.36 + 2 card charges of £1.50 had been taken from my account without my permission. Ultimateley my holiday had to end. I just hope that they feel guilty as hell for what they have done to my kids!

• Ka
          Katarina24 Aug 10, 2009

Facts:
          a) I ordered Acai Berry and Life Cleanse on 19th June 2009
          b) I requested the cancellation of both orders on the same day 19th June 2009
          c) I received a confirmation on 22nd June that account for both products is cancelled and that such cancellation would be effective from 22nd June (hence my cancelation was well within 15 days and in accordance with their terms and conditions)
          d) On 7th July 2009 they charged my credit card £76.13
          e) On 22nd July they charged my credit card £74.02

Action:
          f) sent numerous emails however some of them remained ignored and others go automated reply
          g) i called the provided number last week (5th august) and the lady from the call centre said she would escalate the issue and that i should hear from them within 5 days...so i am waiting...

Observations:
          h) the company viv3lab was incorporated in scotland in february this year
          i) the company has no director or any other officer at the moment. The person who acted as director for incorporation purpose resigned on the date of incorporation
          j) THIS IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FRAUD. I ALSO CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY ON THE SAME DAY AS I CALLED VIV3 AND EVEN THEY KNOW ABOUT VIV3LAB!!! THEY TOLD ME THAT IF I DONT GET A REFUND THEY WILL TAKE IT WITH THE COMPANY THEMSELF PROVIDED THAT I SUPPLY A PROOF OF THE ORDER CANCELLATION

• Cl
          C.Ludgate Aug 07, 2009

unauthorised money from my account and no delivery of goods

• Ar
          Arif Hussain Aug 07, 2009

FRIENDS...I've tried the free sample of Acai Berry & Colon Cleanse but did't use to my personal problems.
          Later i have realized and cancelled the membership but still they charged be £71.83 on each transaction.
          Please care and make a joint complaint for this internet fraud.
          Thanks

• Au
          AUGUSTUS Jul 23, 2009

I ORDERED TWO ITEMS OF LIFE CLEANSE PRODUCTS FROM VIV3. THE COST PER ITEM WAS £3.95 +PP. I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED THAT AN AMOUNT OF £150 HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT AUTHORISATION. I REQUIRE THE UNAUTHORISE FUNDS DEBITED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT OR ELSE I WILL HANDOVER THE COMPLAINT TO WATCH DOG THE BBS COSTUMER PROGRAMME

VIV3misleading terms and conditions

I am another victim of this company's scam ! I ordered two products which took nearly 2 weeks to arrive. They charged the shipping costs to my account on the same day of the order and then another £75.50 for each product 15 days after they sent these out, even though I had sent them an email within 1 month of ordering and they had replied confirming the account had been closed. I called them and emailed them to complain, but their reply was that I should have read the small print! I might not be so angry if the products actually worked.

VIV3Non authorised transaction

I recently sent away from a free trial of Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse. I had to provide VIV3 with my bank account details for postage. Unfortunately, yesterday I received a phone call from my bank advising me that two transactions had gone through my mastercard for AU$142.13, total $284.26. I have emailed VIV3 and asked that they credit the $284.26 back into my account as I had not authorised them to debit it in the first palce. I am now going to my bank to cancel my credit card and get issued with a new one.

VIV3 — Terms and conditions hidden in background of advert

On line advert offering a free trial of Acai berries and Colon Cleanse both priced at $5.93 . The terms and...

VIV3 — Taking money from my Visa

I ordered a free trial of the acaiburn and the colon cleanse and next thing I know I am being charged for...

Sudbury

VIV3not authorized

Have been charged on my perpaid master card for your product. I have never ordered this product, never recieved this product, and never authorized this double chare of $137.89 ELITEBERRY/ CYPCYELITEBERRY. THERE IS TWO TRANSATIONS ON 2009-06-30 on my card. I have spoken with your customer care office and been given a file # [protected]. Custom support has stated I will recieve a full refund . Again, I have not authorized this transation and eagerly await your reply and refund to my card. I can be contacted at [protected]@msn.com

VIV3viv3

I too was taken in by these so call free trial rats. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS SO CALLED COMPANY. FREE TRIAL MY @"&!. They have just taken out of my account £75. Like many others I phoned and complained, but all I got was 'you should have read the small print!!' If you are within the 15 day trial cancel as soon as you can. TELEPHONE NUMBERS [protected] AND [protected]. To cancel email [protected]@viv3.com. I also cancelled my card as an extra precaution. PLEASE BEWARE I would not like anyone to go through this.

VIV3subscription scam

viv3 Labs Customer Service <[protected]@viv3.com>
                Try this address, or call +44 [protected], email them and tell them to cancel the subscription.
                They obviously work on you not reading the fine print and cancelling within 15 days.
                Once you cancel, keep the emails etc and then approach your credit card if there are
                further debits as these will be illegal debits.
                On their website FAQ they make frank threats about anyone claiming fraud against them.
                Obviously a scam company as the products are not worth 1/10th of what they charge.

1 Response
                  • Fr
                    Fridgehead Nov 20, 2009

Hi all
                    20 November 2009

To date I've lost almost 160 pounds on Acai Berry Detox Capsules!!

My story is much the same as everyone, I signed up for a free sample on 16 October 2009 only to pay P&P 3.95 (actually they charged £4.17) . I received the capsules pretty promptly. Then I received a second delivery of capsules on 19 November 2009 which a surprise. Inside the envelope an the Invoice / Receipt for £82.95 for 60 capsules including £3.95 p&p.

I called the number on the invoice to return the good sfor a refund. I spoke to a terse woman who said “didn’t you read the terms and conditions?” They don’t accept returns. I was pretty angry to say the least and hung up on me.

The dawning reality of what I had gotten into came when I checked my credit card statement. Check yours and look for “HELPYOUR HEALTH” and “GLOBALWELLBEING” there’s probably others.

After 15 days you realise it’s NOT A FREE SAMPLE and you will keep getting the capsules until you cancel the subscription. Yes BE WARNED you have AGREED TO A SUBSCRIPTION and the only way to cancel the subscription is by telephoning customer services +[protected] or [protected]. They will not accept emails (probably they don’t want anything in writing). So best thing you can do is stop the subscription so you don’t get any more deliveries.

Your bank or credit card company is LEGALLY BOUND to pay the company regardless if you cancel the card, so YOU have to cancel the subscription not the credit card company. If you can prove you have cancelled the subscription the credit card company may refund any further purchases on your card, but you still have to make a claim each time. BE REALISTIC as painful as this is you’re gonna have to accept you have little chance of a refund. This is a slick operation and they ‘ve heard your story many times every day.

I did manage speak to “Georgina” at customer services today who was more approachable (probably because I was calmer than my first call) and she gave me a cancellation number. I also told her I wanted a refund for the second delivery of capsules (I’m gonna have to accept the first delivery is a lost cause) she said she would have to call the supplier to see if they would accept a refund - which sounded odd? The T&C's say you may get a refund if you phone within 30 days of the day you FIRST ordered, so on that basis it looks like a refund for the second delivery is a lost cause too.

So MAKE THE CALL NOW, and get your phone bill as proof of the call, you need that cancellation number so keep calm on the phone or they will hang up on you. SEND A LETTER to VIV 3 (preferably recorded delivery) especially if you get a cancellation number quote the number on the letter and confirm you are cancelling the subscription. The address of the distributor is on the bottle.

Viv3 Ltd (or Viv3 Lab Limited)
                    Unit 5, Mill Road Industrial Estate
                    Linlithgow, WL EH49 7QY
                    GB

VIV3 Labs are the distributors and may not be the correct address to send correspondence so you could also send it to the address in the terms and conditions.
                    Notices by customers to Trading Planet LTd. must be sent in writing to the following address: Trading Planet LTd. Labs, Attention: Legal, 56 Thorton Close, Pelton, Chester Le Street, Co Durham, DH2 1QH
                    United Kingdom

The real problem for me is I don't remember if you when you signed up for the free trial whether you had to give your bank details as well as credit card? ...can anyone help me on this?