Performance Health USA Complaints & Reviews

Performance Health USAreceiving the product without asking for it, then being billed for it.

I only remember opening an email to see what the product was about. next thing I know I am receiving a bottle of the product with no info attached. I did not open the bag waiting to see if a bill was coming, then soon another bottle with no info again. I received about 3 bottles which were still not open until I got some info. soon after I noticed that I had a strange unauthorized debit from my account, and within a month another unathorized debit. these bottles were returned refused the very next day. I also try reaching the company once I got a telephone for 4 days and that was mission impossible! I just want my money refunded back into my account and for them to stop sending those expensive pills!

Performance Health USA — Misguided information!

After receiving my sample "green tea" pills I tried to cancel my order within the ten days grace period. I...

Performance Health USA — Green tea ripoff!

This product was advertised as seen on Oprah -- 3.95 for s/h and you can cancel at any time. However, they...

Performance Health USA — Ultimate green tea scam!

This information is for anyone who has been scammed by the distributors of Ultimate Green Tea! The following...

Performance Health USA — Sent product without permission!

When I was offered the free trial, I was told in no uncertain terms that only the shipping charges of 3.98...