FBK Products Complaints & Reviews

FBK ProductsScam

I have used many appliance protection plan companies, FBK Products Appliance Protection Plan is a scam. Our refrigerator stopped working properly in December. They could not find anyone to fix it.

After 4 months, I had to find someone and pay out of pocket to repair. It then took them 2 months to reimburse me. Meanwhile, I paid more for the plan over those 6 months that I was arguing with them about a simple repair than I got reimbursed for the repair itself.

They have terrible customer service, do not care about the customer, and try not to fulfill the contract. Furthermore, I have received harassing calls to purchase their septic tank coverage at least 3 times in the past 6 months even though I have told them since I purchased their plan that I don't have a septic tank.

Avoid this company at all costs!

• Md
    mdl9966 Apr 17, 2010

Recieive 2-3 phone calls per day from this outfit, which I know nothing about. Am on the do not call list yet the calls persist.
    How can I stop them?

• Vd
    V. Drake May 17, 2010

I keep receiving phone calls from Susan Hall. They never leave a message but just hang up. The person calls from early in the morning until evening hours. It is very annoying. My husband and son picked the phone up yesterday and asked who was calling. The person would not give a name but said, I'll call you again tomorrow and hung up.

This is an invasion of privacy plus harrassment. The Caller ID reports Susan Hall's number is 732-746-3178. Please NO MORE PHONE CALLS.

• Fb
    FBK Jul 17, 2010

I agree would you like some of the other FBK numbers 561-253-1135, 863-815-7432, 401-682-1803, 660-826-7219, 561-515-7734, 800-577-6384 these are the ones that I can keep track of their people are rude insluting. and do not understand the meaning of quit. have currently contacted an atorney and am composing a letter to the FTC foe thier nuisience and failure to comply with the do not call list or requests that have been made both verbally and in writing.

• Sh
    Sherris Oct 25, 2010

We continue to get telephone calls from FBK Products on a daily basis. I have ask this horrible FBK Products company to stop calling our house and they continue calling. What is really bad; they hang up on us when we answer the phone. When I spoke with the company several months ago, I ask the rude lady on the other end of the telephone to identify herself and she refused. What kind of company truly wants your business if they wont even identify themselves. Please someone shut this company down and charge them for phone harassment. I am considering charges against FBK Products. If you see 561 962 0988 pop up on your caller ID, don't worry about saying "Hello" because they just hang up on you.

• Ho
    Hogrider Jan 05, 2011

01/04/11 From [email protected] - So Happy New Year all. I had another FBK call tonight at 7:30 Pacific - that would be 10:30pm Florida. I asked for a name and was given Jason H. - would not give last name - probably appropriate in telephone marketing. He gave corporate address as 5601 Corporate Way, Ste. 320, W. Palm Beach, FL 33407 and phone number as 800-577-6384. Had a few minutes and thought I would look Google map location of address after dinner. Checked this web site. Truly amazing. I also entered in Do Not Call list with no luck. Calls continue almost daily, usually after leave for work. How do you get any action on this? There is a really long list of irate people on several web sites. Most comments I have seen are consistent - similar phone numbers - rude - harrassment - invasion of privacy - violation of federal laws, etc. Someone should post to all the other web sites to go to only one web site to aggregate all the complaints and send in to the US Attorney General because a state AG can't do much on interstate traffic and violations of federal or FTC dictates. Does anyone have a solid address for these people? Another thought, the various phone numbers used indicate a work from home program and they are soliciting different people from all over the country to call from home as a business opportunity.

FBK Productslying,harrassment phone calls

1) Unauthorized charges - I was not available to answer the phone (living in another city) yet billed for something.( this year)
2) Promising gas cards for purchasing their products past failures (bags cloging system) and never following through -- just" oh we will send them to you as promised" and nothing. (2 years ago)
3) Having to call three separate times to stop their home insurance policy. (1 year ago)
4) Told, some supposed supervisor, (probably the salesperson next to this person), to never call me . Promised the name would be off the list. _ I received five phone calls during the last week...thank goodnes for caller I.D. - Also i am on the no-call list.

• De
    Debra Sensenig Aug 13, 2010

This was my experience with FBK Products. I never wanted to order, but the salesperson pushed so hard to send it out, promising I'd never have to give my credit card number. The initial phone conversation was never recorded--figures. On a follow-up call, the guy actually hung up on me after a minute of conversation!

miestrojerry Sep 10, 2010

FBK Products, has a real PR problem. I missed a payment, I get a phone call Sunday morning at 9 am from FBK, they were using a caller ID that said the call was from ATT and out of Columbus, Ohio. FBK is based in Florida

I asked for a statement sais that I would pay it. Then I got more calls, then called FBK during business hours and asked for a statement and I would pay that, FBK agreed, then later that day I get another collection call, then another collection call the next day, and the next day, then I asked where do I ship the product back to. They said it was my property and I said with the customer care shown to me, I don't want it in my house.. So I called, paid for the product with my credit card. Then the bext day collections called me again, half way thriu the collection call the guy realized that I had paid the bill. I told him that he owes me $25, he said what for, I said for wasting my time.

I have turned this over to the Attorney Generals concumer complain office.

• Lv
    LvMyNoodle Oct 29, 2010

YEah I am so glad I found this site... they are ###s, I just had some guy from there office call me a ### when I told him I was not interested... this has been going on for over 5 years... stay away from these people if you can!!!

FBK ProductsHarassing Phone calls

We have received a number of calls from this company. Today's stated that my husband had sent in a postcard with this address and his parents' phone number. I questioned the lady why my husband would submit our home address and put his parents' phone number. Her response was she did not know and that was not her problem. The irony of it is, we have a septic system which is only a few years old. Nothing was sent in! Furthermore, this lady was COMPLETELY rude to my mother-in-law. That is UNACCEPTABLE. Why does this company think they would have my business after harassing us in this manner??

The phone number which called me was [protected]
Their "customer service number" is [protected]

• St
    stingwray Apr 22, 2010

I had the same thing happen to me and I called customer service number you provided to tell them to desist. Thank You

maddemlover87 May 28, 2010

They call our house all the time saying we sent them stuff. I got to the point to where i dont answer the phone and turned on the answering machine. I say enough is enough.

FBK ProductsTelemarketing

I live in New York and get a telemarketing phone call 2 to 3 times a day (yesterday at 3:30pm and 6:20pm) and then they hang up every time I answer the phone . I am registered on the do not call list and I'm feed up with this company calling me. I have never heard nor dealt with them before and not sure why they keep calling me. When I try to call them back to get this harrassment solved, they either don't answer or the line is busy. I would like to know how I can file charges against this company and get them to stop calling???

missy64 Feb 27, 2010

They call us constantly too, and we are also on the government do not call list. This needs to be stopped.

• Ca
    caddymom Jun 27, 2010

Constantly being called by this company. What makes it worse is that my husband who works for his father who happens to run a septic service business does our maitenance for us if we need it. It seems like when you sign up for the governments do not call list it like the government is actually recruiting info for the telemarketers.

FBK Productsharrassing calls

we did order from them but over 3 years ago and have since called them, told them when they called us, emailed and written a snail mail letter telling them that we may not even be staying in this house due to the economy and now may be losing this house for the same reason so why would I care about septic products and to please stop calling. They have called my house at 6:59 am this morning (2/15/2010) and I called them back and of course they had an excuse like they weren't even open (so why did I get a person now - duh!)
DO NOT EVEN TALK TO THEM IF THEY CALL YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME - JUST HANG UP THE PHONE or you will never get rid of them.

• Sw
    sweetthing0187 Apr 30, 2010

They called my house & asked how I was doing when I replied nicely saying, "fine" they called me a ### whore & then hung up!!! I did not appreciate this & so I called the # back they did not answer the phone I redialed the # so much that they took the phone off the hook!!

• Co
    CONFEDERATE Jun 26, 2010

FBK IS A SHODDY RUN BUNCH OF HUSTLERS THAT SELL JUNK. WE HAD THEIR SORRY [censor] HOME WARRANTY AND THE FIRST CLAIM WE HAD ON OUR A/C; THEY WOULDNT PAY ON IT. WE HAD BEEN PAYING PREMIUMS FOR 3 YEARS. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE "IF THESE JERKS CALL YOU, IF YOU HAVE A CALLER ID, DONT ANSWER"________ THEY ARE LIKE LEECHES, YOU'LL NEVER EVER GET THEM TO STOP________ THEY EVEN HARRESS US ON SUNDAY. SOME DAYS THEY CALL 5 OR 6 TIMES. WE JUST PICK UP THE RECEIVER AND HANG IT UP. THEY HAVE SEVERAL PHONE NUMBERS THAT SHOW UP ON A CALLER ID, SOME TIMES IT SAYS FBK, SOME TIME JUST 000-000-0000. THEY ARE VERY, VERY, SARCASTIC.

_______________________ BEWARE OF FBK PRODUCTS LLC_______________________

FBK ProductsBad experience

I have had a terrible experience with FBK warranties. Their salesmen will call and tell you all these wonderful things they can do for you, but when you actually file a claim and it is expensive, they will deny it.

Their customer service department is a joke (especially a lady named Mariam and a thing named Dana). Their salesmen will say they have gotten things approved and these two people will tell you that you were denied and the only reason they told you the claim was accepted was that they were salesmen and they were trying to make a sale. Sounds like a form of fraud on behalf of the company to me.

The first salesman that got me enrolled with FBK after I had cancelled my contract with them was named John. He told me that Mariam was a good person and after what had happened to me with this character named Dana, she would make things right. What a joke, this woman has very poor customer service skills and assured me my claim was denied.

Two days ago one of their salesmen named Patrick Flanery called and told me if I re-enrolled with them again, I would get the money from the claim that was denied earlier. I said if I would get this money, I would agree to a contract with FBK again. I did this really just to see what would happen. Then I got to thinking about the first reaction on my claim, so I called Patrick and asked him would I really be getting the money back for my original claim. I told him what had happened to me the first time and he assured me that he had talked to someone named Gabriel in management and he would pay me for the claim.

I got a phone call from Mariam today asking me why I was trying to get in touch with Patrick Flanery. I told her he had sold me a contract with their septic department and that I would be getting the money from my former claim in 45 days. She assured me that I was not going to get the money. I asked her who Gabriel was because I was told by Patrick that he had overturned the denial of the claim and I was going to get the money owed to me.

The conversation went from I was not going to get the money to where she would email and asked Gabriel about the decision that was made on my claim. I told her to go on and email him, but we knew what was going to happen. She became angry with me when I told that she would contact Gabriel with her side of the story and I would be denied again.

At this point she asked me if I wanted to be re-imbursed my payment sent to renew my contract or email Gabriel. I told her to email Gabriel and I would at least be getting a little bit of my money that I had originally paid FBK. Then once again I mentioned that we really knew what was going to happen. Mariam became angry and started ranting about things I didn't care to hear. I told her we need to end this conversation because she was become too angry to talk to. She hung up on me.

Will I get called tomorrow as she said I would? Probably not! All I am saying is beware of FBK's products and warranties, they are a worthless company with employees that will lie to you just to make a sale.

Once again, their customer service agents have absolutely no customer service skills. Hopefully, this information about how these people treat their customers will get out and FBK will eventually go out of business.

Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors, I typed this while I was in a very angry mood.

FBK ProductsConstant sales phone calls

We once bought a septic tank product from FBK Products. What a mistake - it was like feeding a stray cat - that now returns every hour and meows it head off. Calls come at all hours - every few hours or so. We have informed them we no longer have a septic tank and please stop calling. They then tried to sell laundry products. If you try calling the caller ID number - you get a recording that hangs up quickly.

• St
    Stephsmom Mar 03, 2010

This company calls 2 times a day. I just told this guy I have a child and do not want this chemical in my home.
    He let out this booming long laugh. I told him I'm glad he finds this funny, glad I made his day, and hung up.
    Thanks for a perfect description fo this company. You put me in a better mood with your witty comment!!!
    I guess the Attorney General will be notified of this if the FCC can't stop them!!!

• Fr
    Freida35 Jul 30, 2016

Has anyone filed a lawsuit? We have been receiving harassing us approx 6 years, some days as many as 5 calls a day. Please contact me at [email protected] if you have filed a lawsuit.

FBK ProductsSales Tactics

After purchasing a few products I was constantly harassed to purchase new products, some of which I had already owned.
I was always told of a new formula that made my current purchase obselete. after saying: No Thank You, I am all set: this women screamed at me that in fact I was not all set.
They are still sending me a bill for a Septic Tank Warranty that I decined to renew and the bill itself threatens thtat it will be going to collections and my credt report will be damaged. I am all done with FBK, Everyone else should beware

FBK ProductsPhone Calls - Asked to Stop Many Time

I have asked many, many, many times for them to STOP calling me. I have told them I would not use any of their products because they do not respect my wishes or do what they said they would do. I will not do business with a company that calls repeatedly after being asked to stop.
I received a call on my cell phone at work -May 30, [protected] - she said she was from their coporiate offices. I told the lady I did not want to talk to her, I did not want her to call me again. She became upset and rude and blurted out "do you know we are going out of business?" I said "good" and hung up - a call from the same number rang again - I did not answer.
I do not answer at home if I know it's FBK, if I do, I hang up. There is no talking to these people - they are pushy and do not honor their word. I cannot tell you how many "so called managers" have told me my number would be removed their system. One repsentatives actually had to the nerve to say "I had asked her to call me" - I told "I had asked her NOT to call me" - I hung up.
I do not have a complaint about the products I used - it's the people selling them! I will not use them - their business tactics/selling procedures of not doing what they say they will do is not one I will support.
I changed my phone service, so I can block their phone calls even if they are "going out of business" - that remains to be seen - I don't believe anything they say.

• Za
    Zanziguy Jun 19, 2009

Where is the FTC Commission when you need them? Why create rules and laws if no one takes any action when there are obviously gross violations and complaints.

They call every 1-3 months. I told them last time, I would file a complaint. They actually called twice today from two different numbers, so I said I was filing a complaint, he said, "I DON'T CARE!"

How do I stop them from calling if the FTC won't take action?

SBK won't give me any number to call to get off their list. I have asked and they refuse to give me a number, or a method and only say that they will, but never do.

I am on the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY. That doesn't seem to help either. It sounded good when the FTC set it up, but it is not regulated and violators just ignore the rules.

Michael Leopard Jul 15, 2009

I have had similar problems with these ### as well. I have reported them to the BBB. I have used every imaginable cuss word to the ###. I blow a police whitle in the phone. I have now threatened to personally drive there and kill everyone in the office. Is there any getting rid of them short of killing them?

• Ab
    about to blow Aug 28, 2009

I can sure relate to your complaint. We have had the same problem for 12 months now. I put in a formaal complaint to the ftc, and now get MORE calls we are an the no call list as well. I agree there seems to be nothing short of murder to stop them.

ABOUT TO BLOW.

FBK Productsdid not order, but they took money from my account anyway.

Summer 2008, I was called and ordered the REf/Fresh stuff, builded my bank account at the time but I never received anything.  In November, office manager Mike called and wanted to sell me more septic (new and improved), asked him about my Ref/Fresh.  Told me that where out, but had just got it in and would send it out.  Never did come, he called several times in December, by this time I have three buckets of septic bags enough for 15 years and still no Ref/Fresh stuff.On 4/16/2009 Rich would apparently has canned office manager Mike and is raising own his girl friends two sons "as his own".  I tell him I do not want nor need anymore septic treatment as I'm renting anyway, he wants to make me a deal and I keep telling him NO.  I'm on social insecurity of $650.oo a month so this is not in my budget unless I win the lottery.  He calls back on 4/28/2009 and I tell him once again that I don't want either the Ref/Fresh stuff or septic  and I can not afford it.  His comment was "I wouldn't beg", apparently he ran the order thorough as if he had permission to run a bank check through my account.  I did not give Rick permission to order and I want that money put back into my account ASAP I will not accept any more product of ANY KIND from FBKProducts. The very nerve of being told "I wouldn't beg" because from the results he doesn't have to, I'm surprised he even called, because the charge went through my bank on 4/30/2009.
If this is what the company policy is I will do my best to let the rest of the country know what they can expect. I bet you, Rick doesn't realize that I keep track of all phone calls, if he is still working for the company.

FBK Productsproduct cost/charges

They said their product needed to be upgraded from years earlier. HAd to order right away and they would let me have two years to repay. They started with harassment immediatly for payment. would not accept product return would not take me off the mailing call lists.
This product is not the origional septic company from New hampshire and product is infierer.

FBK Products — harassment, lies, insults

Ditto to what Eliza said. In fact I "Deb" wrote that message on another site only to find it here, verbatum...

FBK ProductsRipped me off

This company FBK Products sold me septic products to keep my system from failing. I followed the guidelines and upgraded to better products when suggested. They then sold me a warranty policy to cover any damages to my system, pumping, failed leach fields etc. and then when the products did not work and my system failed due to a sludge in the lines the company would not honor the warranty agreement.

I had many phone conversations with them and they would not help me with over $3800 in expenses to fix the septic system. I canceled all dealings with them and then one year later Nov. 21, 2008 they debited my account for another year of warranty policy for their program and refused to refund the full amount when I contacted them and explained once again that I was very unhappy with them and would make their reputation know to the internet, better business bureau, [redacted]s etc.

I would stay clear of this company in all products, warranty etc. as they will not stand behind their products or service. I was also told that I could not talk with anyone (Manager, owner, customer service) directly and would have to write a letter to which I never receive a reply. They are truly fraud! Work with your local sanitation department, they know their ###!

ann Mar 07, 2009

FBK Products sold me septic produt that didn't work as I was told it would. I followed the guidelines and they sold me a warranty policy to cover any damages to my system, and then when the products did not work and my system failed due to a sludge in the lines the company would not honor the warranty agreementand they didn't stand up to it at all.

• Ji
    jim trouble Oct 15, 2009

harrassing phone calls. It is a good think that i have not ordered anything from this company. they are liers about their product. They tell stories about septic systems that are not true. I challenenge them to take me to court. They dont understand the words no or go away.

• Er
    Ervin Walotka Nov 15, 2009

Told Repeatly that I did not want the warrenty which cost $10.69 a month and to reimburse after I told the company to cancel but every month I am charged.

• La
    larrylo Jan 11, 2010

My wife just got a call from fbk.sales rep wanted to speak to me instead of my wife.my wife told the rep.we dont want there product nor do we want them to call ever again.the rep answerd my wife back"i dont care if you are ###ing blowing him i want to talk to him now".What do i do next?.

• Mk
    mkj2010 Mar 31, 2010

I am checking on this company because they are now calling daily. I guess I know I won't be picking the phone up!

christinebal Jan 20, 2011

I keep getting phone calls a few times a week and when I answer a man says hello then hangs up on me...so very unprofessional!!! Please take me off the call list ASAP!

• Dj
    DJ_Boxer Mar 07, 2011

I keep getting calls from them. I once actually talked to someone and said that they had the wrong number/person. I keep getting calls - I say hello and they don't say anything and hang up. I have never heard of these people before they started calling.

JOHN BENJAMIN Aug 02, 2012

FBK CO. IS A FRAUD, I HAD A DRYER MOTOR FREEZE UP .AFTER THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD FIX IT, BUT THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD ONLY PAY $150.00 ON A NEW DRYER I TOLD THEM THAT I COULDN'T AFFORD A NEW DRYER, SO THEY SAID THAT SINCE I HAD BEEN WITH THEM FOR OVER A YEAR THEY WOULD GIVE $50.00 MORE, BUT I TOLD THEM THAT EVEN AT THAT RATE I STILL COULDN'T AFFORD A NEW DRYER. SO THE PERSON TOLD ME TO CALL THE REP BACK AND TELL THEM TO GO AHEAD AND FIX IT AND THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE REST, THE REP TOLD ME THAT VERY SAME STORY, THAT, THE CO TOLD ME, BUT THEY WOULDN'T WAURANTY MY DRYER AGAIN. I AGREED. BUT.I STILL ENDED UP PAYING $99.00 AND ALSO THEY WOULDN'T CALL ME BACK, BUT WHEN I CALLED THEM THEY HUNG UP ON ME.NICE CO TO STAY AWAY FROM, .NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY DON'T REPRESENT ME ANYMORE. THIS IS JUST A WARNING ON WHAT YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF.DATE 8/2/2012

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices