UMG Services Complaints & Reviews

UMG ServicesUnauthorized Card Charges

I purchased a tinnitus relief product called Quietus over the phone, and was offered some vague 'coupon' related upsells. I declined, and was very clear about it. Then I started getting those unauthorized $19.95 charges from UMG* EDG and UMG*MYAD.

I disputed the charges with the bank. The bank made me take it up with the source of the charges (UMG Services) over the phone. I kept telling UMG the charges were unauthorized, and I didn't want their products. They kept trying to sell me. "What if we reduce the price by 50%?" !!! UMG finally said they would refund me. They then proceeded to refund me only half of the charges. I disputed the charges again, and my bank (Chase) refunded me.

I discovered today that Chase reversed the debit dispute. UMG sent them paperwork saying that since I received the product (Quietus), that I authorized the charges. Now I have to wait 7 to 10 days for Chase to mail me this paperwork.

Quietus did absolutely nothing for my tinnitus by the way. Quietus is a scam.

• Ju
    june24 Feb 24, 2010

UMG Services has been placing UNAUTHORIZED charges on my account in the amount of $14.95 many times.

Please tell me how to stop this and prevent any further unauthorized charges.
    Thanks.

• Ju
    june24 Feb 24, 2010

I called UMG to find out why the unauthroized charges...Here's their contact info. They told me they would send credits for the charges they put on my account.

UMG: 1-866-508-3564, Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 7:00pm CST. email at [email protected]

• Di
    Diana Odle Mar 24, 2010

I went to balance my checking account online as I usually do almost daily and found two (2) charges in the amount of $19.95 on my checking account, both of these charges were never authorized by myself nor my husband at anytime.

• Di
    Diana Odle Mar 24, 2010

OK F.Y.I ... for those of you having this problem .. I recently purchased Quitus ear medication for my husband for which I did indeed received the medication. It's not working but THAT is another story for another time. I just spoke with Kathy in customer service at 1-800-653-6433 who informed me that they have a "tech support" affiliated with this company Quitus, I never authorized this tech support service, she then cancelled the subscription and informed me that the money taken from my account will be replaced back into my account in 3 - 5 business days. Hopefully this works for the rest of you.

• Un
    United Marketing Group Jul 06, 2010

Your concerns have come to our attention and we would like to resolve these issues to your complete satisfaction. Please provide your name and state of residence to the e-mail address of:

[email protected]

so we can attempt to locate your record in our customer service database and resolve this issue to your complete satisfaction.

Sincerely,

UMG Customer Service Team

UMG ServicesUnauthorized Charges on my credit card

For the last several months I have notice on my credit card billing that there were 2 charges in the amount of $14.95 = 29.90. At first I thought that it was something that my husband had ordered and I ignored it. Well last night he asked we got another credit card statement and he asked me what theses UMG charges were. I told him I had no idea. Again a total of $29.90 I have gone back into my records and I have been being charged $29.90 for the past 4 months. So I called this morning to inquire what was going on. NO EXPLATION GIVEN AND NO REFUND PERIOD!!!. I am so angry right now can not even believe that this is happening. PEOPLE THIS COMPANY UMG IS A SCAM. Better yet how in the heck did they get my credit card information???????? Please watch your bank statements!! THEY WILL GET YOU!!!

UMG ServicesUnauthorized bank account charge

Just checking my bank account and couldn't believe an unauthorized charge was pending for $14.95. So while investigating, found unbelievable amounts of folks having the same problem. I called my bank to see if I can BLOCK this company, but I can't and would have to change my Debit/Credit card completely - it would take about 2 weeks to get a new one - which of course we use all the time for gas, food etc. This is so annoying I'm hoping there would be a Class Action Law Suit against this company.
Sincerely, Shirlan Rymer

Joseph Amato Mar 23, 2010

I don't know what this charge is for . please refund my account. if it has anything to do with gotomycomputer.com, I cancelled that two weeks ago
    Joseph Amato
    10 Sheffield Dr.
    Toms River, NJ
    [email protected]

UMG Serviceswithdrawl from my account

Called the bank for recent withdrawls and found that this company took money from my account without my permission. I will be calling them tomorrow to cancel any and all further transactions by UMG Services. I will also contact them by phone at [protected] which the bank gave me yesterday. I may also notify Contact 6 of this scam and request my money be refunded by UMG Services.

UMG ServicesTaking money from my account

The UMG Services showed up on my bankstatement as them taking money out of my account that I did not authorize them to do. I called them with the number the bank had on file and the customer service lady said that it showed up in the computer that when I ordered bare minerals makeup online it automatically authorized their company to take money as well for credit services I did not agree to this. I signed up for my makeup and that was it...

UMG Services — Unauthorized Charges

UMG Service was charging my account 19.95 since the beginning of 2007. I tried their services for 6 weeks and...