HomePlayOnline.com Complaints & Reviews

HomePlayOnline.comCan't find to receive $25.oo gift cert.

This item was offered when i ordered a h20 vacuum sweeper from a t.v. infomercial. They send a standard postage envelope which is usually junk mail and include a letter to get your free gift certificate on line. The site that they have listed never came up, only this complaint site is listed. I will cancel by phone but the letter says you have to write them a letter to cancel. I'll see what happens and they can keep their come on for free certificates. I'll bet most people end up getting the $19.95 billed to their card and have a hard time getting a refund!!

• Sk
      sk thorp Nov 22, 2008

When I go online to claim my free $25.00 Gift Card, there is no way to get into the web address to access the card. They wanted my membership, but did not deliver the free $25.00 gift card as promised. Regardless of membership kept or cancelled, it was promised

• Ka
      Kathy Clark Aug 13, 2008

This is just another way to cheat people out of their money! No such website to get $25 card. Since offer can not be redeemed, would this not be wire fraud?
      If people do not complain and try to do something about this kind of business, they will continue cheating people out of their money! If anyone knows a good attorney to speak with about this matter, please contact me. Maybe the attorney general is who we need to contact! I wonder if Wal Mart knows they are using their name.

ANDI OWENS RIECKERT Jul 24, 2008

I JUST CALLED TO CANCEL AND THEY SAID AN E-MAIL WOULD BE SENT AS CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24 HOURS ..I SURE HOPE SO..

• Va
      Valerie R. Branscomb Jul 15, 2008

Why are we looking for something that does not exist, how do we suppose to eceive somthing that are not there for us to recieve.

• Su
      Susan Pace Aug 22, 2007

I did not sign up for this and better not be billed for this service. I do not even want a trial free.

Beware!

HomePlayOnline.com — there doesn't seem to be such a site

This offer was received by a telemarketer offering a $25 giftcard that had to be claimed by logging on to the...

HomePlayOnline.com — I did not order the trial membership, nor do I want the regular service!

HomePlay sent me a letter in the mail thanking me for using their trial membership and they were billing my...