Fast Freight Forwarding Complaints & Reviews

Fast Freight ForwardingSTAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

This company is a fraud and so are the people running it. All the earlier reviews about Leon Sr are absolutely true. I just wish I had seen them earlier.
Their strategy seems to be same for everyone. Wrong shipment weight. Charging extremely high and promising to calculate the final cost based on actual weight of shipment (which you will never get to know as they will never provide scale ticket i.e. the actual weight of shipment). Answering the calls and responding to emails only till the stage they get the contract signed. 10-15 days delay in delivery and just not caring about the customer. I had an extremely difficult time with these guys. I wish I had discarded or donated everything rather than moving my stuff with them. In any case, they will not leave your stuff in useable condition... you will get your furniture half broken and ripped. To cut the long story short, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Fast Freight ForwardingInadequate Service

This is not a positive review. I recommend you not use this business at any cost, ever. Like the person missing boxes, I had an awful experience and continue to have one with them until this day.

I moved from Canada to Australia in November and still have not received my personal belongings - 3 months later. - Lost my important shipping papers (Passport, Shipping list) - Deliberately mismeasured my shipment and tried to charge double my original quoted price - Damaged 4 boxes in the shipment - Tried to charge an extra $250 for "Handling charges" instead of shipping my goods - Continually evasive and unreachable via phone and email - Unreachable for 2 months straight despite repeated phone and email attempts - Sent boxes to the wrong CITY in Australia, 300kg of things were sent to Brisbane instead of Melbourne, a 2000 kilometer freight trek away, despite every box being labeled twice with an address and packing list in Melbourne Australia - Still unreachable to this day. Possibly the worst service I have ever encountered in any company I've ever spoken to. Nothing has ever been rectified with anything but the flimsiest of excuses. It's either "I can't change that" or "There's nothing I can do", or "I'll take care of that for you" with no action. Getting even these few words out of them requires a constant barrage of phone calls. I would personally recommend to never use them for your personal belongings for any reason - Not only are they unreachable and unhelpful, but they are also incompetent. How can anyone ship to an entirely different region when every box, email and communication has the address to be shipped to clearly attached? The Contact's name is Leon Parent Sr. - The above number is his personal line.

Fast Freight ForwardingMissing goods shipped to Japan!

September 11 2006 received a quote from Fast freight Forwarding, 701 Evans Ave. Toronto Ont. From Mr Leon Parent amount $1915.00 CDN. Agreed to have 15 pieces of household items shipped to my son in Tokyo Japan. Shipping date was Sept 23 2006. Only 14 pieces were received in Japan. Claim submitted Feb 6, 2007 in the amount of $350.00 us claim #[protected] assigned by Fast Freight Forwarding.

List of missing goods was provided to Fast Freight Forwarding and sent to the shipping line Gil ship Navigation in Feb of 2007.

Since then and a million follow up phone calls have resulted in no money being received .

I have received a million excuses and stories from Fast Freight Forwarding.

• Ku
    Kuldip Virk Jul 27, 2007

C.H.Robinson is only paying $100.00 detentions on 14 hour waits. They did this with me 3 times in a row. This is very bad. They booked my truck at 8 am and loaded me next day at 2 am. What a ### loaded company.

• Da
    Dany Ivanova Sep 25, 2008

I only wish I had seen this sooner, or I never would have trusted my belongings to this company. Long story short - furniture arrived 3 weeks late and broken due to incompetent packing. Insurance certificate wasn't properly done so now the insurance company will pay $600 of $4000 worth of damage! Have not heard back from Fast Freight since the incident four months ago.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices