cyberlink Complaints & Reviews

cyberlinkCustomer Support

Earlier this year I replaced my oldest hard drive as a safety precaution with a Seagate 2 Tb and moved software downloads, registration documents and anything of importance on to it with the intention of further backups on to DVD, I had only backed up photo’s, video’s and music to DVD when my new hard drive failed after only 6 weeks, I lost everything else on it as it was un-repairable. Seagate replaced it immediately with one made in Taiwan it had been one of a batch made in China as flooding or bad weather had wiped out production in the usual Seagate plant. I have recently managed to get most of my software back and also the registrations due to great support from principled software manufacturers and retailers with one exception Cyberlink who basically say “unless you purchase a 12 month extended download option for each and every program you purchase” then after 30 days you’ve basically shot it. Until recently when I went on the Cyberlink site looking for updates for my Cyberlink programs a little badge at the top of the page shone out “Platinum Member” which was an indication of the Hundreds of pounds I had wasted on this selfish, petulant company, but never again, customer support just does not exist at Cyberlink it’s just a couple of words in a menu.

• Ro
    robmcc7 Feb 08, 2010

I ordered an upgrade from CyberlinkDVD, Order confirmation for order #6008835916 for Total: $39.63 on Feb 7, 2010. There was another order for $32.56 added to my credit card today that I did not authorize from the same company. I am disputing this charge.

• Hu
    Hudini May 27, 2016

Based on a former experience and the current one, I find these people to be most unreliable and untrustworthy. Tjeir support links never work, and once you set an acoount, they send you an email, stating that you don't one, and need to obtain one...in other words, they aren't worth fooling with.
    Unfortuantely, I happen to have one of their products installed on my Toshiba lap, and I wish Toshiba would drop them. All they want is more money for upgrades and new drivers, but offer ZERO support. I am looking for a better solution, and not with these folks.

cyberlinkyoucam5 software

I purchased 2 youcam5 upgrades from youcam3/4 in 2013. i bought these 2 upgrades for 2 different laptops. i got the upgrade software OK. also advise u to use paypal with this cyberlink for any n all paymts. after getting the youcam5 upgrade software my HP g-6/win8 laptop started to not run correctly. i had to reinstall win8 completely. there was ONLY 1 down for my youcam5. i then purchased another youcam5 software (this was not an upgrade). i then found out i could only use the youccam5 software 1 time also. my laptop started to not run correctly again. i had to reinstall win8 once again. i findly reached someone to ask for a refund. they told to call another place. they also sent my another youcam5 software download but it did come with the lic#. so it was no good to me at all. DO NOT UPGRADE UR YOUCAM! if u do use PAYPAL at least. youcam5 is defective. it makes your laptop not work like it should. the cursor will move around when it should not.

cyberlinkCan't access my account or customer service

I can't access customer service or support from their website. I have a Cyberlink account, but when I try to sign in I get the message:

"We’re sorry but the request could not be processed."

"The message has been logged together with more detailed information about the error so we can analyze it further. Please try again If you're having trouble locating a destination on Cyberlink, try visiting the Cyberlink home page."

They don't even have a phone number you can call!!

Can't access my account or customer service

Martha Hastings Nov 30, 2018

you can call the help +1 833 272 O777, I get this same message when I go to the customer service section and type in a question about their website problem and after I click the (Submit Your Question) button, I get the same message. I even tried to create a new account with a different email account and when I click the (Become a Member) button, I still get the same message... CYBERLINK, PLEASE FIX YOUR WEBSITE. I also need to access my support tickets as well, but I can't because of this problem. I've also tried all of this with other computers as well, so, that's not the problem...

cyberlinkCannot remove embedded spam Cyberlink loaded in my computer

I accepted a 30 day trial offer for Cyberlink's Power to Go 7 product, which I downloaded. Each morning when I turned on my computer a Cyberlink screen appeared to inform me of how many days were left on the trial period, and also asking if wanted to purchase their product. I knew after the first day that I was not going to purchase, and since Cyberlink did not offer a method to cancel the trial period or their daily screen reminder, I deleted all their software in order to get them out of my computer. That did not work and the daily reminders continued, so I decided to wait for the 30 day trial period to expire, assuming the imbedded daily messages would stop at that point. That did not work either, so via e-mail, I contacted Cyberlink and asked how to delete their daily message from my computer. Cyberlink responded back telling me that their message is imbedded in my computer and it will re-create itself every day, and no matter what I delete, I cannot remove their screen from appearing on my computer every morning when I turm it on.

I e-mailed back stating that I was in utter shock that they would do something like that, and that I would never purchase a product from a company that operates in such a manner. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can get this Cyberlink spam off my computer, please let me know.

cyberlinknot send refund

I brought CyberLink Live Premium and I have not been able to login in they keep sending password they do not work. I have email them 15 times asking for my money back and membership be cancel. they will not. I have brought software to try on this cyberlink program and cannot. I told my computer to the computer shop they couldn't get this program to work. I can show you all the email they keep sending. saying do not respond to this email. you will hear from us.

Resolved cyberlink — customer service

on [protected] I purchased powerdvd SE with the extended download option.after submitting 4 different support...