Credit Diagnosis Complaints & Reviews

Credit Diagnosis — Unauthorized charges

I remember clicking some e-mail that said I would get a credit report for free. I've never seen thi...

Credit DiagnosisOrdered 3 in 1 Credit Rpt - Never Received

I was looking at a number of different credit reporting sites and found Credit Diagnosis. They had an add for a credit report which combined the 3 credit reporting agencies Trans Union, Equifax and Experian. Their temporary trial membership was $1.00 to join which was to be refundable. I joined on 9/4/2009. After providing them with my credit card information I was unable to access my report. They then charged me $29.95. which I didn't know until yesterday. I never was able to access my reports. Now they want additional personal information from me in order to verify my identity. It's a scam. I never gave them the okay to charge me $29.95. I will attempt to cancel my membership through my bank in the morning. I haven't been successful in contacting Credit Diagnosis hopefully Chase can stop further charges.

• St
      stevo71 Dec 01, 2009

I posted on this board earlier this summer, and had since gotten all my money refunded. Which I was very happy about. Theay actually gave it all back within a two day period. However I did have to wind up getting my credit card de-activated as a result of continuos hits for $1.00 here and there every month, which never did stop! Good news the senate FInance Committe just had a meeting (which aired on C-Span 11/17/09) on Internet Sales Practices, and they have all become fully aware of this company!! Not only this one but also about two dozen others that operate with fraudalent lures, or "phishes".. They will more than likely be en-acting legislation to shut these companies totally down, and according to Sen.Rockefeller D-West Virginia, "criminally prosecute these people" Even though the reps from credit diagnosis say "you should have read they fine print".. Apparently that is not good enough! The forum of senators attorneys and law professors all agreed that no one really actually reads the fine print, and that is simply not good enough! Especially for a service that you never wind up recieving yet still get charged for month after month after month, it is fraud!! It has been recognized as such!! I would not be at all surprised if the owners of this company go to jail in the future!! Be on the lookout!! Another practice that Credit Diagnosis uses is lures un-employed people to get a credit report for a $1.00 (that turns into a $29.95 charge every month) with an offer of employment, but they need this info first before an official offer is made and then bam!! No job no credit report just charges every month..If anyone is interested ina class action suit we should unite.

Credit Diagnosisunauthorized chargeing on my debit card

I paid a dollar for my credit report and now monthly they are chargeing my debit card $ 30.00. I am on diusability and the surprize charges put me over my account withdrawl. I can't seem to find the right place or person to make it stop!! Please sis to charge my account or I will go to the b.b.b. Then drang you into court for the over withdrawl's. as well as for the mental anguish and the fustration to try to locate the correct place to make it stop

A VERY disatisfied customer
    Ana Mendieta

P.S. FREE : is free not a dollar to get my credit report..

• Lo
        Louis Kiss Sep 23, 2010

Oops. I meant to say that I called the [protected] to contact Credit Diagnostics and I did not call the 1-800 number.

• Lo
        Louis Kiss Sep 23, 2010

WATCH OUT for CREDIT DIAGNOSTICS charges and their uncompromising supervisor.

I was billed $29.95 on the eighth day of the membership. I had cancelled on the 6th day. When I called the [protected], I ended up talking to the supervisor. She said that it showed I cancelled one membership which had my phone number. She said there was a second account which did not have my phone number which is active and being charged the $29.95.

She said I can cancel the 2nd account BUT I will not be refunded the $29.95. When I asked to speak to her supervisor or manager, she said she was the top person; there is no one above her. I said that I would write to her company and make a complaint. She dared me.

What a GREAT(?) customer service supervisor(?).

There seems to be two addresses for Credit Diagnostics:

9500 West Dodge Road
        Suite 100
        Omaha, NE [protected]

Address listed above in a prior complaint:

P.O. Box 5152
        Des Plaines, IL [protected]

I'll write to them both.

An extremely dissatisfied customer,

Louis Kiss

• Cr
        crazyknarf Sep 05, 2009

Wrong again. FREE and FREE* are two different things. FREE means FREE and the FREE* means WATCH OUT.

Always read the terms before buying anything. You may be getting yourself into a membership you can not walk away from.

Hope this helps: here is their number: [protected]
        Here is their address:
        P.O. Box 5152
        Des Plaines, IL [protected]
        and their URL for e-mail for membership info:

Watch out for this one. Read their terms at:

Credit Diagnosis — I never signed up for anything!

In march 2017 my credit card company contacted me wondering if numerous charges over the last couple of day...

Credit Diagnosis — scam

I too have been wronged by credit diagnosis. I cancelled immediately after realizing I made a mistake and got...

Credit Diagnosis — Unauthorized charges to credit card!

I contacted Credit Diagnosis to order credit reports from the three major credit-reporting entities. I wa...