Menu
CB Credit Cards Card Holder Services

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Card Holder Services

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Card Holder Services. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Card Holder Services.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Card Holder Services's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Card Holder Services, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Card Holder Services. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
O
3:00 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Company has illegally restricted access to my money. I suspect fraud & attempted identity theft on their part by continuing to ask for documents that would allow someone else to assume my identity. Claimed there is a federal statute that allows them to hold my money ransom. When asked to supply statute, they declined to do so. Transferred 4 times

Read full review of Card Holder Services
ComplaintsBoard
J
5:29 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Just received a letter in the mail from card holder services on 1/11/2020 claiming a recent change of address, which I have no acknowledgement of this company and who would request a change without proper identification and how did it get processed. The letter is asking me to call a number on the back of my card with a card I'd # which is strange because they are not telling me which card .

View 0 more photos