Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about CCI Hotel

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for CCI Hotel. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with CCI Hotel.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used CCI Hotel's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with CCI Hotel, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with CCI Hotel. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

Q
9:53 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I booked through the accor live limitless 1300 phone number for a room at the sofitel darling harbour in Sydney Australia. The booking was with the hotel when I cancelled but the booking took $1210.91 aud at the time of booking from my credit card with a full refund policy up to 4pm on the booking day. We cancelled the booking (due to a positive covid test...

J
12:07 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company is a total scam. In July, I went online to get a room quote. They charged my card without authorization for $157.11 for Hinckley Grand Casino hotel. I called them right after and asked why they had charged my card and to cancel the charges. They wouldn't reverse the charges. I tried to cancel at the hotel and the hotel wouldn't cancel because...

M
2:46 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

clicked on what i thought was the site and picked a room rate. when the total came up after payment it was 40% more! they are a rip off pay attention I am trying to reverse back through CC company now

I
12:13 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had made a reservation online to stay at a hotel in July for a sports event in mid July 3 months away from now. When I canceled it 2 days later and asking for a refund the customer service said that they could not refund my money due to the cancellation policy that they would have to check with their hotel partners to see if they would refund the money...

O
3:26 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been scammed by these people as well. I requested a refund a cancelled reservation and they refused. The event I was attending was cancelled. Quality inn says I can cancel anytime, but cci will not refund my money. Customer service is very rude. They don't reveal their policy until after you make the reservation. Quality inn needs to know about this company. Beware!

B
11:13 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was trying to make a reservation with Extended Stay America and started on their web page but unbeknownst to me I was redirected to a site owned by Cci Hotel Reservations. They put a "Pre-Authorization Hold" on the entire value of my card. A week later the hold became a charge even though Cci Hotel Reservations never paid Extended Stay and I had to pay...

S
12:43 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I made a reservation for a room at the comfort Suites 7111 Rancho Mission Drive, Houston TX 77083, Phone number 832-379-2800, sometime in June 2018 for an event that was going to be at the hotel from July 27 through July 30, but the event was cancelled and Call the hotel and cancel my reservation. To my surprise, the sum of six hundred forty nine dollar...

Read full review of CCI Hotel and 17 comments