Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about BridgeCrest

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for BridgeCrest. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with BridgeCrest.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used BridgeCrest's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with BridgeCrest, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with BridgeCrest. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

L
10:35 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My vehicle was a total loss on October 18th. Insurance paid their part, Silverrock paid their part, you have had the final balance since DECEMBER 7TH! You still have not posted it to my account!Y You have acknowledge you have it! I need this paid today! I cannot get another vehicle until this is paid and I am driving a 2001 with 500,000 miles on it! Bridgecrest is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with!

T
4:54 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was in a brutal car wreck this year. The insurance company (StateFarm and i contacted the company within a week of accident, they was totaling out my car. I also had Gap Insurance ( Silver Rock) which i just found out is also BRIDGE CREST. This all happened in May.( I purchased the vehicle April 7, on May 9…. I was in the car wreck) Prior to this my car...

Read full review of BridgeCrest and 1 comment
W
6:53 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Always give us a hard time we are nice people we don't bother nobody but when they keep doing the same thing over and over it makes you upset when you get off of work they sent me a receipt saying I paid my bill and they never took the money off the card and they just were being rude and nasty to me, I am sick and tired of it we just want to pay our bill now this time we paid our bill on time and they still give us a hard time

N
12:30 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My vehicle was involved in a total loss claim on April 18, 2023. My insurance company paid their part of the claim and I have Ally Gap protection that will cover the difference. The issue is I have not been able to get Bridgecrest to send Ally the requested documents needed for them to pay my claim. I have called them multiple times for the last 4 week...

S
3:50 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Purchased a vehicle four years ago, at a severely inflated interest rate, because we were in need. I then lost my job, and Covid hit. My wife went on SSDI. and we got behind. I finally started receiving Disability through the VA, but at a much lower rate than expected. Tried working with them to change my payment to once a month for over 6mo. Started...

B
4:53 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My car loan came due, without notification. I have paid over $40k on a used 2008 nissan pathfinder, and now they have demanding a $6k balloon payment - due in a matter of days. They will not even speak to me regarding refinancing or making payment arrangements on this "unfair" balloon payment until 90 days have passed - and pushed to the charge off department (destroying my credit).

Read full review of BridgeCrest and 1 comment
S
10:11 pm EST

BridgeCrest gap coverage

My vehicle was in an accident in December my insurance company notified me that it was a total loss and they emailed and sent bridgecrest the information needed for the claim. Bridgecrest has continued demand payment because Gap hasn't done their part of the process. I need this to settle and I'm tired of dealing with bridgecrest and their Gap coverage.

Hide full review
C
3:26 pm EDT

BridgeCrest gap insurance

I purchase gap insurance when I bought my vehicle from DriveTime that eventually switched over to Bridgecrest my vehicle was totaled in a hail storm and the insurance paid $8, 500 on what I thought was supposed to be a $16, 000 balance well then gap insurance was supposed to pay the rest I got everything to gap insurance that I was supposed to and a year later found out that my vehicle is not paid off now we had some issues with paperwork at this and that got everything in there they needed and they approved my gap insurance benefit and send a check to Bridgecrest due to at first it was the fact that I kept my vehicle and pay the Salvage now they're trying to say it's because my vehicle is totaled and they're just making excuse after excuse to not accept my benefit that's already been approved which makes no sense at all it is also preventing me from getting the title to my vehicle so that I can do other things with it it's ridiculous what creditor denies a check from the insurance company that is already been approved

View 0 more photos