Having problems with Off Lease Only?

Off Lease Only reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 12, 2009. The latest review 2020 Chevy Colorado was posted on Sep 20, 2021. The latest complaint 2020 Chevy Colorado was resolved on Sep 20, 2021. Off Lease Only has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 40 reviews. Off Lease Only has resolved 20 complaints.

Off Lease Only Customer Service Contacts

+1 833 794 5316 (Customer Service)
+1 954 222 2277 (North Lauderdale, FL)
+1 786 439 2277 (Miami, FL)
+1 407 270 0599 (Orlando, FL)
1200 South Congress Ave.
West Palm Beach, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Off Lease Only Customer Service. Initial Off Lease Only complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Off Lease Only above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Off Lease Only. Discuss the issues you have had with Off Lease Only and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Off Lease Only Complaints & Reviews

Off Lease Only2020 Chevy Colorado

Truck won't do more than 72mph was to come with back seat and key fobs nothing now I'm trying to figure out how to get the speed limiter reset at my own cost they drove it from the east of Fl to bradenton how don't you know your selling a truck with a fleet speedlimiter on it .. the paper work for the truck says it comes with back seat and fob all I want is those things . I need the speed limiter reprogrammed

RESOLVED

Sep 14, 2021

Off Lease Only — For a chrysler pacifica - charged almost $4,500 gap + extended warranty

Hello: I bought it, a Chrysler Pacifica 2018, with only 23, 900 miles. NO fully equipped, I planned to save...

Aug 27, 2021

Off Lease Only — Damaged bumper with duct tape holding up rear blind spot monitor

I purchased a Mercedes Benz E-350 from Off-Lease-Only — a few weeks ago the sensor on the rear passenger...

Off Lease Onlyservice after the sale

Bought my car may 22nd. Told the management and finance manager i needed the title work done as quickly as possible because i was exporting the car and i needed a title to do that. I was assured by Bret my finance guy that he would make an effort to get my title to me as quickly as possible. days went by i checked with my bank to see if they had the title in their name yet and nothing. I called the dealership 3 days in a row spoke to their :customer service" who assured me they sent Bret an e-mail and his boss and the people that do the titles boss an e-mail and someone would call me back. I got 0 calls back. another week goes by and still no title. I spoke to the county on 06/22(31 days after i purchased the car) and they stated that Off Lease had not sent in any paperwork at all for my title. (legally they have 30 days to do it) I called again and again on 6/22-6/23 & 6/24 and finally got someone who handles the titles to call me back. they stated that my "cash" deal for some reason was returned to Bret and they just received it(this is now 34 days after i bought the car) the women then began to tell me that they were backed up and she would get to it as soon as she could.(if they are backed up hire more people so the client does not have to suffer) she then also tried to tell me the state/county was backed up and i would not get the title for a month.(leaving the country 07/29. What she didn't realize is that i spoke to the county and they stated that what the woman said was a lie they were fully staffed and had been for 2 months. When i bought the car everyone was happy and willing to help me with anything i needed. As soon as they got my sale and my money they did a complete 180. several calls and no answers, they are currently over the timeline(30 days) they are allowed to get my title in my banks name. If i do not receive that title soon i will be deployed and i cannot get the title to export my car. this is a total disaster caused by the finance manager and title company they use to do their titles. if bret had rushed it through like he said he would this would not be a problem. I am sure there are thousands of their customers that are not getting deployed that would allow me to this one time go ahead of them in line. This is my 3rd car from them in 4 years and i am sorry to say my last. i believe one of the reasons for this disaster is the new owners a capital management company . the original owners had that store running like a top i am sorry to see it fail to a standard i once held in high regard. I wish i could give no stars for the way i have been treated especially when the price i paid according to the kelly blue Book said it was $3000 over the current KBB pricing not under like they are always bragging about plus their $499 hidden dealer fee and additional $95 tag/title agency fee on top of what it cost me to transfer my tag

Off Lease OnlyService

I called to get some help with a couple of vehicles that I was interested in that Off Lease Only had for sale. It was two different BMW 640i Series that appeared to be in good condition. So I sent in my email information on the Site and was expecting a call back. Two (2) days later I send my information in again and decided after I emailed just just give a call. The lady on the phone was very nice and said that a sales associate from the Orlando location would speak with me shortly. I talked with gentleman shortly after. I hope this gentleman was not a sales guy, Because he did everything to put me off. I Listed below how this call went.
      1. Didn't answer questions.
      2. Rushing to get off the Phone
      3. Told me that at best it would be at the end of the day tomorrow before he could get me information.

So I though that I would try my luck the next day because I was really interested in purchasing one of the two (2) vehicles.

I will say No More about This experience but good Luck to anyone that tries to purchase a vehicle from this company that is not local to the dealership!

Jan 29, 2020

Off Lease Only — promised refund that was not refunded

At the Orlando location I was try to get a car and I was having trouble getting approved that night so they...

Aug 06, 2019

Off Lease Only — mercedes 2012 door

About 3 years ago, my daughter purchased a Mercedes 2 door from off lease. At the time of the purchase the...

Off Lease Onlyliars do not buy a car from this company

Do not purchase a vehicle from this company. I bought a 2017 car October 2017 w/3, 700 miles and was told anything that goes wrong w/the car it would still have the remaining manufacturer warranty. I was aware of an accident BUT was told it was under warranty so basically that was a no worries deal. WRONG my car recently started having problems so I took it in to get fixed and was told because the car was in an accident it's no longer under warranty and whoever fixed the car from the accident basically threw everything back in and that it looks like a jumbled mess. I called Off Lease Only to explain this and was told what they could offer me is to trade my car in for another... Why would I want to trade my car in that I paid off last year for another crap car and car payment? I've sent several people to this company. One of the managers told me I had the opportunity to call the manufacturer to verify if it was still under warranty, my exact words back were so your telling me I needed to call the manufacturer to find out if you were liars? DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM HERE.

RESOLVED

• Off Lease Only's response · Oct 08, 2020

Dear Tiffany,

We apologize that it took us so long to get back to you, but we just became aware of your review. It is not uncommon for a Dealer to not want to do warranty work. They make less money. Here is an article regarding warranties and collision repair: First, do not believe your insurance company when they try and tell you that you should go with their auto body shop. They might be trying to steer you towards a shop in their network to keep their costs down. They may try and make you think that using an independent shop will void that mechanical warranty. False! That mechanical warranty is between you and your auto manufacturer. You always have the right to choose your own auto body shop and that right is protected by law in most states.

If the car is totaled, the warranty is void, or if it has a salvage title, the warranty is void. We do not sell cars that have been totaled, nor do we sell cars with salvage titles.

Our founders, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started this company over twenty years ago with two cars, their life savings, and a vision to create a different car buying experience. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 250, 000 loyal customers now. The growth has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars and genuinely caring about each customer's happiness before, during, and after the sale.

We are proud to offer the most transparent used car buying experience with no hidden fees and no stress of haggling price.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll-free, at [protected]. You can also reach them at [email protected] They are here to help.

Respectfully,

Your Customer Care Team Member – Sharon
            On behalf of the Founders – Mark and Eileen Fischer

Apr 08, 2019

Off Lease Only — extended warranty is a rip off

I have purchased FIVE Jaguars through Off Lease Only and each time I purchased the extended warranty they...

Off Lease Only — car sold with undisclosed frame damage

Coincidentally both my neighbor and our family were sold undisclosed damaged BMW's from Off Lease Only...

Off Lease Only — services

I apply online, right after I call the orlando location they tall me to come to the dealer that I was pre...

Off Lease Only — car sold with frame damage as clean/ wrong carfax report given at the time of purchase/ fraud

When I purchased my vehicle at Off Lease Only Miami in August of 2015 I was provided with a carfax that...

Off Lease Only — lexus rx 350

No more from off lease only! We bought a 2009 lexus rx350 in 2012 after owning a 2003 rx300 for about 6 year...

Off Lease Only — buying a car

Went to buy a car and was the worst experience ever. They only had about 10 cars with a clean Carfax with no...

Offleaseonly West Palm Beach — sold my son an unsafe vehicle

Let me first start off by saying this is our 3rd car purchased from this company, but the first one from thi...

Off Lease Only — be careful what you get yourself into

I spent a week speaking with a sales person. I drove three hours with three other people to look at a camero...

Offleaseonly.comtoyota corrola

I've bought 2010 corolla and everything is fine had it for 6 months now and it stil running fine. They did tell me it was in an accident, and I can see the front bumper was changed. Had my mechanic check it and I've done the routine maintenance. I guess more people write about bad experiences then anything else.

Off Lease Only WPB — sold us a bmw disclosing accident - not frame damage

We bought a 2011 BMW 328i back in Feb 2014 at OffLeaseOnly West Palm Beach location. We spent countless hour...

Off Lease Onlynever again

First off, we went there with an open mind, knowing that it would be an experience, got there at 330pm, with an idea of what we wanted- Test drove the cars and started with the paperwork.
            super cool that they provide burgers, hotdogs and water on Saturdays, however, not so cool that we got there at 330 and ended up leaving at almost 1am!!! We were the only people at that place. The aggravation was completely over the top. While Most of the ememployees we dealt with were super nice (especially D.T, Thomas &. Jerod) I KNOW its worth the 10 hr wait.
            Also, they sell cars "as is" SO do yourselves a favor and get an inspection prior to signing anything. On our way out at almost 1am I was giving a single key to my escalade... No keyless remote, I asked where it was and was told BY rodnny "it must not have one! Vehicles are sold as is", which I would have been fine with had I been told that the car only had A single key before I purchased it. In fact, we test drove it however the vehicle was running when it was given to us, the last thing I thought about was to look at the key!! Same thing with the GPS, didn't realize it and it didn't have the flash card which is worth 300$ till after we signed the paperwork!!) then at almost 1am I went to get in the car...well the thing would not start! I told the salesman (rodnny) and he said that "I didn't know how to start the car, I felt it was rude from him to make that remark as I'm not 15 yrs old, I'm an experience driver and has driven lots of cars, and don't need a manual to teach me how to put a key in the ignition and start a car!, did I mention we had been there since 330pm, empty stomach tired and it was pouring!!) 2 days later I was there again to have the battery replaced!, turned out it was not me not knowing how to start the car, but a dead battery!
            here's what put me over the top: my husband and I bought a bmw and a luxury SUV less than 30 days ago, I just took the SUV for an inspection and a routine oil change which turned out to be a 3 day long stay at the shop as the car HAS A BENT FRAME AND FRONT TIRE PUSHED BACK. Did they not think someone who's purchasing a 50k vehicle would want to know this??? I'm sure they inspect vehicles prior to buying them. Or do they?? This has cost me over 700$ and the frame is still bent! Yet I haven't even made my first monthly payment!
            Very sneaky, best to go to carmax! They don't offer free lunch but I guarantee U won't be there for 10 hrs.
            Also they have a 30 day warranty on all vehicles even if u don't get the extended warranty!
            Consumer deserves better regardless whether we r spending 7k or 100k when purchasing a vehicle!
            Thus far, worst experience ever. I hope I never ever ever have to go there again!
            Oh, and after spending almost $100k in 2 cars, I would at lease expect to get enough gas to make it home!!! Both of the cars were completely empty.
            Also my husbands bmw had to get new breaks less than 3 weeks after purchased!
            And my escalade, aside from having a bent frame which the warranty won't cover due to prior accident, also had 2% oil life. Thanks "off lease only"!!

1 Response
              • Re
                reaj313 Aug 05, 2011

Felix is excellent!!! very helpful sales person. Not only is he courteous, he went above and beyond his duty of command to get me in the car that i wanted.. I will definitely recommend him to others and will definitely be back to purchase another vehicle... thanks again Felix!!!

Off Lease Only — fraud and bait and switch

Let's call this the Bait and Santander switch, shall we?! Firstly, if you want a devalued car with...