Having problems with We Buy Any Car?

We Buy Any Car reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 21, 2010. The latest review dishonest as you can get was posted on Nov 10, 2019. The latest complaint Waste of time. Dishonest. was resolved on Sep 29, 2012. We Buy Any Car has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 8 reviews. We Buy Any Car has resolved 3 complaints.

We Buy Any Car Customer Service Contacts

1400 North Providence Road
Media, Pennsylvania
United States - 19063

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with We Buy Any Car Customer Service. Initial We Buy Any Car complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for We Buy Any Car above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about We Buy Any Car. Discuss the issues you have had with We Buy Any Car and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

We Buy Any Car Complaints & Reviews

Nov 10, 2019

We Buy Any Car — dishonest as you can get

I left this review on Google and they responded with more lies: "Bunch of scam artist trying to get...

We Buy Any Car — Customer support & unfair review censoring

My husband Zachary and I called and spoke with a representative who put us in touch with a representative at...

www.webuyanycar.comI wasted time and the man appraise the car for so small sum

I wanted to sell my car as quickly as possible; therefore I decided to meet the guy from www.webuyanycar.com. At the beginning, this man offered me $5, 000 for my car, which was in really great condition. I thought that it would very great deal, but when we met the man told me that he could offer me only $350. Seriously? I was so upset that he offered me small sum for good car and that I have wasted a lot of time.

We Buy Any Car Springfield PA — Bait and Switch

My recent experience at the Springfield, PA office (Route 420, Woodland Avenue, Morton, PA) left me feeling...

webuyanycar.com — Waste of time. Dishonest.

Online valuation of $5200 was not bad. Then I went to webuyanycar queens. My 2005 Buick was honestly in great...

webuyanycar.comExtremely poor service

My wife and I decided to sell our car through webuyanycar.com. We were quoted a price and agreed on the sale. We were told that we would receive prompt payment for our car. It is now a month later and despite numerous calls to 'customer service' we are yet to receive the money proised to us. instead of an understanding ear, we were told by one customer service person that they do not work for webuyanycar.com, but that they just deal with teh overflow of calls from their customer service line. Obviously there are so many people complaining about this company that they cannot keep up with the sheer number of calls. At this point, we consider this theft and intend to contact the department of fair trading to address this issue.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

• Bo
        bobdansol Mar 19, 2012

I am having the exact same problem! I sold my vehicle to the 2 and a half weeks ago and despite numerous phone calls have received no payment and have been told 3 times "Your money will be processed tomorrow" and that statement was made 3 times by their supervisor. I would not advise anyone to sell their car to this company!!!

webuyanycar.com — Dishonest

On Friday July 30, 2011, I entered information about my 2002 Chevrolet Cavaliere on webuyanycar.com'...

webuyanycar.comthey don't

I have found 2 cars that this firm do not buy, firstly I tried my Kitcar a A.C Cobra kit and I had to write a email to request if they would give me a price on this and the responded with we can not .
      Then I tied my 1960 anglia and again could not find it to be quoted on through there site,
      They are not only falsly advertising, there name is a lie aswell .
      If you can do somthing about this, like prove a point to the world that this site is taking the P, then it would be appriciated.

• Ka
          Katie at Webuyanycar.com Jul 22, 2010

Hello

Katie here from webuyanycar. Firstly I’m sorry that it’s taken you to leave this comment for this to be picked up. We do buy any car and I will personally ensure I get the quotes to you. Have to say you have some quite unusual cars which is the reason why they weren’t listed on the site but we will still provide quotes/buy.

If you would still like me to give you a quote for the two cars could you please send me the following details to [email protected] and I’ll sort out the quotes for you. We don’t buy many specialist cars so it might also be worth checking out specialist dealers.

I’ll need the following: Registration, mileage and year of manufacture of both cars. For the kit car I will also need; the make of the kit itself, the engine make and who built it.

Could you please also send pictures of the cars?

Many thanks,