Retail Mobile Credit Specialists [RMCS]cell no converted to contract without permission

N

Kindly assist me, my cell number has been converted to contract without my permission. I was trying to do sim swap when i realize that my number is now contract. I went to edgars as advised by my service provider, they called rmcs to cancel it but with no luck. My number is still on contract that i didn't give permission to. My cell number is [protected] i called rmcs now and spoke to tamara who said they will call back to cancel, i received a cancellation sms from them like previously. Ref no they gave me is blcn-[protected]