Reserve Bank of India [RBI]not finished any transaction yet

Reserve Bank of India
Regional Office, Foreign Remittance Department.
6, Sansad Marg 110 001, New Delhi, India.
Date: 03/09/2018

Hon'ble
As many times RBI issued attached herewith notification me so many times failed to finish my debt mentioned me of 77, 193, 318.21INR vide Ref. # RBI/CBI/DRDT/83113.

RBI issued authenticated document is also attached hereby. My part timely request is also attached hereby.

As many times I visited personally RBI office staff denied and disassociate online correspondence with me.

Therefore, my debt is to be released and finished me with interest since past and at current exchange rate of pound or dollar against Indian rupees, by sending personally at my address RBI chokidar or peon as the case may be on reasons that corrupt and fraudsters every time disassociate my e-mails by attending through wrong ids on RBI part.

Because, as attached 2 pages on UN empowerment FBI investigated dated 10-10-11 my funds are being withheld by past Govt. corrupt officials and fraudster to ripe my certain funds off but FBI not settled yet as directed as that time.

Further, I cannot pay advance fee in private individual's account or to RBI.

Note: no-one is debt sharing with me or else in any manner, if is, is a fraudster.

For needed action through RBI chokidar or peon thanks.

I've delivered my no any money yet.

I'm beneficiary, vide Adhaar card # [protected] attached herewith,