Menu
Home Bad Business Partners Repwest Insurance Company Car accident
S
Author of the complaint
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My car was hit last year by someone who was driving a U-Haul truck and they have been giving me the runaround about fixing my car and trying to say that they believe it's fraud. My adjuster never answers his phone and sent me an email twice since last year. That's it. Every time I call to speak to the manager and supervisor they don't answer their phone and if I leave a message they still will never get back to you. They sent a guy out to do an investigation and he recorded our conversation to make sure there was no fraud going on and of course they haven't proved any fraud because I have never met the lady that hit my car until til that day and very moment. Also I would like to say, why did they try to say that? Do they think all black people know each other or are trying to commit a crime? So after that they finally sent a guy out to look at the damages and to get an estimate but what they are trying to give me does not add up to the damages. I took the car to the place I bought it from (Carmax) and they said that it would be more. Seeing that I just bought this car has me pissed off. All of that happened last year and today is Jan24th and I've still heard nothing and can't get In touch with them. So therefore I'm writing a review on them in every site that I can find. I also got a lawyer and reported them to the state insurance headquarters… and on that note, Repwest y'all suck.

Update by Shakela Simmons
Feb 07, 2022 8:19 am

Well it seems like this website is the only place you actually get a response seeing that I didn't know this information upon reading this. And the hold up was fraud as I stated because they felt like I was trying to be shady on my end. Still have been calling about this check and per usual can’t get anyone on the phone.

More Repwest Insurance Company complaints & reviews

Repwest Insurance Company - Unprofessional
Repwest Insurance Company - Unprofessional - horrible company
Repwest Insurance Company - Failure to Pay for Vehicle Damages
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Repwest Insurance Company - To stop payment at this time.
Repwest Insurance Company - Car Accident