Having problems with NetAmbit?

B-36, 7th Floor, Tower 1, Express Trade Towers 2, Sector-132, Taj, Expressway, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh
Noida
India - 201303

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NetAmbit.

Complaints & Reviews

Netambit — CREDIT note not released as promised

This is in reference to our flat booking in Supertech Upcountry project (Grand Circuit) on Yamuna Expressway...

NetambitFRAUD BY NETAMBIT

Dear Sir,

I am a 73 years old retired person having no income or any pension. Few months back NetAmbit insurance broking company representatives lured me and wrongfully sold several long term policies (by showing one year policy brochures) having cumulative total annual premium of about Rs. 12.37 lacs. Since then I am running after him, his forged policy nos. and insurance company names are mentioned below.

As stated I have any pension or income for last several years. I cannot pay even the second year premium, entire first year premium was paid out of my lifetime savings. I wanted to gift these policies to my granddaughters future investment.

Insurance company & policy numbers are:

1. ICICI - [protected]
6. Tata - C197863820
7. Tata - C244364405
8. Tata - C275068068
9. Tata - C275068071

I am pursuing with NetAmbit fraud insurance broking company, and parallely with all above mentioned insurance companies also but it seems they are not serious. Making excuses, saying freelook period is over we can’t do much.

I even told them that for several months I am constantly chasing NetAmbit agents to get my premium refund & cancel policies immediately after receipt of policy documents (some policy reached me very late because my address was wrong). For several weeks NetAmbit agent kept assuring me that my policy cancellation request is being forwarded, later agent started make FAKE phone calls assuring me that my premium refund & first bonus cheque is under process will be sent soon. He even impersonated that ….so & so from IRDA is calling and your entire family premium corpus is deposited with corporate IRDA fund wait for refunds for some more time.

Ultimately after several months of running around this NetAmbit agent I realized that he is a FRAUD, CHEATER & IMPERSONATOR.

It is not a simple case of wrongful selling but it’s a case of cheating & FRAUD. All policy application forms has forged signatures, wrong information, wrong address, fake income amounts and fake supporting documents. I have checked each insurance company application form copy, policy holder signatures are fake, even basic information like address is incorrect. Other things like medical etc. are also fudged there are no ITR/bank statement as income support.

Agent himself has filled all policy forms, forged all policy holders signatures, given fake income documents… even bank cheque amounts don’t mach premium amount. He has arbitrarily adjusted cheque amount in different policy premiums. Above 9 policies did not only disqualify verification, check, support, but they also have signature forgery, and any contract based on fudged signature can’t be enforced.

Another big issue is without any income proof document or validation, how 5 year & 14 year old child can be given a large sum assured of Rs. 33 lac & 72 lac respectively.

NetAmbit insurance broking company is behind this professional cheaters mastermind, when we told them that we have agent luring phone call records, offering huge bonus gifts as evidence. NetAmbit officials said this agent is not on their rolls, however all above policies have NetAmbit agent code. NetAmbit fraud company contact person is Satkam Divya - [protected]

Take immediate action against this fraud agent network also, mastermind agent is using mobile no. [protected], [protected] impersonating as Sunil Godwani. His gang members who help him in making fake calls and impersonation are:

Sandeep Thakur - Mobile: [protected] and [protected]
Pankaj & Thomas - Mobile: [protected]
P. N. Oberoi - [protected] and [protected]
Mr. Sharma - Mobile: [protected]

I am following up with all individual companies also but my cancellation request is going back & forth between NetAmbit insurance broker and insurance companies. Kindly investigate and help me in getting my life savings.

Regards

RAS Gahlowt
[protected]
[protected]

• ICICI Prudential Apr 10, 2013

Dear Mr. Gahlowt,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
      ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Netambit Homewise — Salary Hold

I am IRFAN AHMAD i am working in Netambit Home wise Company, this is a sister concern company of Netambit. i...

Netambit Value First ServicesBAD COMMUNICATION AND FALSE COMMITTMENTS OF SENIORS

HELLO FRIENDS,
    I JUST WANT TO SUGGEST YOU THAT DONT EVER THINK ABOUT TO JOIN NETAMBIT KIND OF COMPANY BECAUSE THEIR SENIORS ALWAYS FORCE THEIR EMPLOYEE TO WORK FROM PARKING BUT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU OFFICE AND ALSO THEY WONT PROVIDE YOU ANY SUPPORT LIKE INTERNET, STATINARY, PAPERS, EMPLOYEES BUT THEY WANT BUSINESS FROM YOU LIKE FROM ONE PERSON THEY WANT 25 LAKHS FROM A SINGLE SALES PERSON IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DO THAT YOU MAY NEVER KNOW WITHOUT YOUR CONSIDRATION THEY STOP YOUR SALARY AND THEY THEMSELF MAIL YOUR RESIGN TO HR AND TELL THEM TO MAKE YOUR FULL AND FINAL AND WHEN YOU GOT INFORMATION YOU ARE OUT OF SYSTEM AND WORST THING IS THAT THEY ASKED YOU TO COME NOIDA FOR MEETING AND ALSO GIVE YOU FALSE COMMITMENT TO SUPPORT YOU BUT WHEN YOU GO TO YOUR BRANCH THEY STOP HR AND HELP CENTER TO HELP YOU AND AFTER SOMETIME YOU YOURSELF GAVE YOUR RESIGN TO THEM AND SPOIL YOUR CAREER THAT WHAT NETAMBIT VALUE FIRST SERVICES IS ALL ABOUT IF YOU ALL STILL WANT TO JOIN THEY BAD LUCK FRIEND I HOPE GOD GAVE YOU MIND TO THINK AGAIN.

REGARDS,
    SOMVIR MALIK,
    FORMER BDM NETAMBIT ROHTAK WHICLE PARKING BRANCH

• Ru
        Rupal jain Sep 10, 2010

hi friend same like other gays work with netambit i also hart with hr deparment and branch manager just see my mail...
        Dear Mam/Sir
        i got the letter 2 days ago from HR dept. as my grand mother received that so she forgot to handover, i stopped reporting to mr. abhishek rathore on 14th aug. by evening bcz he said to me that "dont send ur updates". and as per him i m absent continuously since 9th of aug., which is absolutely wrong, bcs we came back to jodhpur on 8th aug from jaipur.

due to rainy season and circumstances some times i was not able to pick his call but whenever i got free i made him call or sms him, and whenever mr. rathore called me he has not good behavior on communication, he used to shout, scold and use these words that i will either kick out you or terminate you if you dont close a call today, he has not the good manner to talk with an employee or a girl, it takes time to make a good call and big call, i had the business of 4 lacs but i didnt login bcz of his bad behaviour. on 14th aug 2010 i msg daily mis to him but he replied dont send ur updates from now, and told to sunil that he is terminating me thats why i didnt do any call from that day and the same he use these kind of language with sunil i gave him my calls and brokers but due to his bad behavior he also is not intersting to end the calls. mr. abhishek rathore is dominating us that is very bad if he used to change his employee in each n every month it will bad for your company only.

so kindly pls accept my resignation from today onwords.

Regards
        Rupal Jain

there is no action aganst branch manager this company also froed and chit with every one...

• Am
        Aman Nath Apr 14, 2013

Girish Batra is a big fraud.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices