Republic Tobacco LLCgambler tobacco regular

H

I was rolling my cigarettes this morning and when I poured the end of the bag on my machine a screw fell out of it.n ow I'm concerned that there may be metal chips in my cigarettes I have rolled. I am throwing away all of the cartons I have rolled with this bag. what a waste of time for me. Very disappointed in republic tobacco. If screws falling out of machines this should have been checked and dumped.

• Sc
    Scotty Miller Jan 30, 2019

Love your products for it's simplicity, pricing and availability. I love the fact I can go in any time and get tobacco, tubes etc. and never have to worry about going without.Unlike other stores selling the name brands that run out constantly. Thank You for that

• Sc
    Scotty Miller Jan 30, 2019

Why does your tobacco spark and have tiny, shiny metallic looking debri stuck to the tobacco?! I use ALL your products when doing the roll my owns so it's not a tube issue. I think someone needs to do a walk through of your facilities and make sure people are actually doing their jobs correctly and adhering to the guidelines of safety and product handling. Responsibility, accountability and passion helps businesses out a lot but, you already know that or else you'd be working elsewhere.