Republic Servicesshameful practises

G Review updated:

Republic Services put my community on a pilot program, without my approval, where garbage is picked up once a week instead of twice and is billing me the same amount of money. They say I am saving money because I don't have to pay for the garbage can. I had my own can prior, so no money saved there. Such practices are shameful.

• Or
    Orianna Moore Jul 21, 2019

Republic took over trash/recycling in Marshall 4 months ago and I've had to call 4 times to get my trash or recycling picked up. Customer service has been no help in resolving the problem. Worst service I've ever experienced

• Va
    Vatina Matthews Jul 07, 2019

2nd compliant. Emploee2is refusing to place lid on trash barrel. Lid is on when trash is picked up so same service should be given. Last week lid was in the street.

Comments

• Li
    Lisa Surman Sep 01, 2018

We were paid through October 31 & had a Nov. 3 and Nov. 10 pick up. Instead of pro-rating our 2 pick ups, we were billed for another 3-month period ($46) and charged $22 each to pick up our bins. Instead of providing excellent customer service or letting me speak directly to a supervisor (who did waive the $44 pick-up fee), I was hung up on.

• Do
    docrick Aug 15, 2018

despite numerous complaints these bozos missed 4 continous pickups in May, it got smelly. they made one, and then started missing again. oh, i have an email from them stating the complaints and i will have to wait
    ..that was 9 weeks ago.
    dr rick venedam, 9685 w la madre way

• Go
    gogu Jul 28, 2009

i agree. their drivers are horrible. talking on their cellphone while picking up dumpsters. too lazy to get out and position them or put them back exactly where they belong. this dumb driver that we have here just pushes the dumpster with his truck to get it out of the way so he can move on and do the same thing to the next set of apartments.

when he puts the containers back they're only half-way in where they're supposed to be and they're sticking out in the alley where cars barely have enough room to go by.

THIS WAS TRUCK NUMBER 2457 on July.28 2009 in Loma Linda. CA.

Horrible service. we had Burrtec and Waste Management before. Great companies. dont know why the city switched.

John Jul 18, 2009