RentaCarDubaiMonthlythis company is a joke!

A

I have used RentaCarDubaiMonthly service and rented a car! This was the most terrible experience ever! I never met such an ignorant and rude people ever before!
They also asked for my credit card details and I gave them all the necessary information! How foolish I was!
They've started billing and charging me without my permission. I never allowed them to do that. When I contacted their office they were extremely rude and refused to refund my money!! I had to call my bank and block these guys from further charges! They never explained why did they take extra money from my card, they just took it and that's it!
You might want to try these guys because of their super low prices, but remember my words - don't do that! You will lose more money with these guys rather than you choose more expensive company.