Bab Al Madeena Car Rentalsscam on security deposit

A

I rented a car in Dubai from Bab Al Madeena car rentals in May 2018. Found this company online and they offered very attractive price. After 10 days I returned the car in its original condition (just without disgusting cigarette smell) and was promissed to get back my deposit back to the credit card within a month. Never got it and they just ignore me now. Total amount of this scam is around 400 usd.

Sunaina Suchith Jul 28, 2020

This company is a scam !! No one should ever rent from them . I was cheated and so Was my brother. Really hope they shut down soon! Terrible scam company

• Ir
    Irfan.Wildfire Jul 28, 2020

Finally I rented a worst maintained car worth of (40AED/Day) - 120 AED total and ended up paying 620 AED for the same where i could have got a luxury car in that price tag. You people are just a scam and trying to get the blood of customers in these difficult times too.

The Charges were
    Additional Rent - 79 AED (I closed on Thursday evening after contacting with them)
    Washing bill not provided - 200 AED
    Late Closing - 200 AED
    Vat - 24 AED

Comments

• Fh
    F Haris Apr 05, 2020

Hello All

Same case here, I had rented and returned a car over a year ago. There was a delay in payment and they significantly overcharged me. I returned the car and refused to pay the exorbitant extra charges they levied. Later when i wanted to urgently travel - I was blocked and they said this company had put a criminal case for AED 5000, Unfortunately since i had to travel I paid the amount at the court and cleared things (Please bear in mind, this is an excess of their own math, and in no normal circumstances will rent a small car rent tally upto AED 5000 in 1 month).

Now after 6 months of clearing the case, I have received a civil case threat from them citing AED 40k+ through a whatsapp group. When i told them the previous case was already closed, they are acting as though they didn't receive anything from the police/court. If anyone wishes to pursue legal action along with me, please respond to this comment

Santhoshks Jun 20, 2020

@F Haris Please contact [protected]
    Same issue facing me

• Ha
    Hassib Saalehi Mar 27, 2020

Hi everyone,

Please don’t lose your hope and let’s think that it’s not about the money, this fraud company is misleading and cheating everyone and surprisingly the Dubai’s hopeless police not doing anything about it, so why not we all together make a move and make police responsible to take action against them and close this fraud business. Here’s my Whatsup [protected] let’s create a group so we can decide what step should we take first . IM NOT GOING TO LET THEM GO THIS EASY AND GET AWAY WITH THIS FRAUD AND I WILL BE CHASING POLICE AND THE EMBASSY IN AUSTRALIA TO TAKE ACTION ASAP . My whatsup is Hassib Saalehi.

• So
    SORIN2020 Mar 15, 2020

Avoid this company as you can. And I will explain you why,
    I rent a car from them for a month, first was Maga durty, outside have major accidents, I say OK I was in hurry and i received, Car was 1390 aed per month . Any way on renewing they ask for 1990 aed for a Renault symbol scrab car as condition so I cancel, I give them deposit 1000 aed and they say after 25 working day will refund. This never happened. They give reason of extra km salik and raod violations. On top of this they open CIVIL CASE for a 160 aed wich was not fare any way now this company is asking 10600 aed. So my advice to you Don't ever rent car From this company!!!Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car

• Ta
    TamaraE Feb 11, 2020

To return the deposit back we all need to rise a complain in consumer rights department at DED. It’s easy, online only, take 10 minutes.
    Ban Al Madeena poor quality and Scammers indeed.

abidputhanpura Feb 05, 2020

I rented a car for 2 days in Dubai from Bab Al Madeena car rentals in December 2019. Found this company online and they offered very attractive price. After 2 days I returned the car in its original condition and was promised to get back my deposit back after 15 working days. Never got it and they just ignore me now. Total amount of this scam is AED 1000.

Sunaina Suchith Jun 20, 2020

@abidputhanpura How do we complainabout this company ? Guys we have to do soemthing!!! Cannot let them get away with this ? Is there anyone who can help and get them reportedd ??

• We
    wee sing Dec 19, 2019

how to get back the deposit? police report? call bank?

• Ar
    Arindam11 Dec 07, 2019

AVOID STRICTLY - DO NOT HIRE CAR FROM BAB AL MADEENA

ONE OF THE WORST RENT A CAR. I DON'T FIND ANY WORD HOW TO WRITE ALL IN DETAILS ABOUT THEM AND EXPLAIN TO KEEP ALL CUSTOMERS INFORMED HOW THEY CHEAT PEOPLE AND MOREOVER, YOU WON'T FIND ANYONE IN THAT ORGANISATION TO WHOM YOU CAN COMPLAINT.

1. THEY WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE CHEATED.
    2. THEY WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN TRAP.
    3. THEY WILL MAKE SURE YOU LOOSE YOUR MONEY.
    4. THE PERSON WHO COMES TO DELIVER THE CAR, WILL MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT GET TIME TO READ THE CONTRACT.
    5. THE MOMENT YOU MAKE PAYMENT THEY WILL START SHOWING THEIR TRUTH.
    6. THEY WILL TRY TO HIDE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ALL THEIR HIDDEN CHARGES AND THEY KNOW A CUSTOMER WON'T READ ALL THEIR CONTARCT, NO ONE WILL READ EACH AND EVERY LINE. 7. IF YOU START READING, THEY WILL APPLY THEIR TRICK SO THAT YOU DON'T FEEL DISHONESTY OR DON GET TIME TO READ EACH AN D EVERY LINE. THEY JUDGE THE CUSTOMER FIRST, AND APPLY ALL THESE TRICKS ACCORDINGLY. TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS IN A SMALL FONT AND ALL DEADLY TERMS ARE THERE.
    8. IF ANYONE HAS A LITTLE MONEY & PLAN SOMETHING WITH THAT MONEY, AFTER RETURN THE CAR THIS COMPANY WILL ASSURE THEY WILL TROUBLE THAT PERSON BY TAKING EXTARE MONEY.
    9. DO NOT HIRE CAR FROM THIS COMPANY. IT WILL BE EQUIVALANT IF YOU HIRE A RTA TAXI 24/7. IF YOU ARE EVEN TRYING ONE TIME, IT MEANS YOU ARE INVITING PROBLEM.
    10. YOU WILL REFUNDED A SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY, YOU WON'T GET THE EXPECTED AMOUNT.
    11. IF YOU ASK QUESTION, THEN THEY WILL INSULT YOU. THEY ARE READY FOR ALL THESE. THEY DON'T MIND TO INSULT YOU.
    12. THEY WILL MAKE SURE TO INSULT YOU, DISRESPECT YOU. YOU CAN EXPECT SLNAG LANGUAGE ALSO FROM THEM, DON'T BE SURPRISED.
    13. EACH AND EVERYONE IS IN THIS ORGANIZATION IS SAME, WHOMEVER I HAVE ENCOUNTERED, CAR DELIVERY BOY, CASHIER/ACCOUNTS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, IN-CHARGE, THE GUY WHO TOOK OVER THE VEHICLE.
    14. DON'T MAKE YOURSELF DISAPPOINTED, DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY DAYS, CHEATING IS ASSURED HERE.

I WANTED TO WRITE MORE. BUT I BVELIEVE, IT IS NOW CLEAR FOR ALL OF YOU.

PELASE BE AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

abdul rehman behlim Dec 01, 2019

NEVER EVER RENT A CAR FROM THESE PROFESSIONAL SCAMMERS. YOU WILL REGRET OF U RENT . MARK MY WORDS

abdul rehman behlim Dec 01, 2019

NEVER EVER RENT A CAR FROM THESE SCAMMERS.
    YOU WILL REGRET . MARK MY WORDS.

• Ai
    Aisha Hassan Nov 25, 2019

This is worse rental car company ever!
    They don’t give full deposit back even after you clear all the amount during handover.

• Ke
    Kerry Anne Taylor Oct 10, 2019

I have not gotten my deposit back, but will contact the Dubai police. Suggest no one uses this company.

Angles Jun 19, 2019

I never saw my deposit back

• Zo
    Zohairmala Mar 12, 2019

Not recommend at all
    Car quality is bad
    And they take deposit and have not returned back since 9 months
    When u call them they don't answer

Sunaina Suchith Jun 20, 2020

@Zohairmala Hello I faced the same trouble. Is there anywhere we can complain about them ? Biggest scam artists ! How do we report them ?