Menu
CB Business and Industrial Reliance Mobile unwanted activations & unwqanted marketting calls
Reliance Mobile

Reliance Mobile review: unwanted activations & unwqanted marketting calls 1

S
Author of the review
8:41 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am reliance customer. I have a prepaid reliance cdma number. I am very disturbed with those unwanted calls . It effects my study & other work as well as reliance people become so un handled. They activate any service on my number without my request & deduct a lot of money which useless for me and not only they activate, if i call at the customer care center to deactivate that they dont deactivate that although they renewed it without any preconfirmation and again i have to loose my money. This is not first time i have suffered by this. some times my 50% balance just gone on this stupid activation and if you told to cce for activation they straightly told that this is my fault or i accepted those marketting calls to activate service.
This is a very serious issue. This is a very much a mentle harrisment. please take some serious step to stop this otherwise they will do it in future with customers making them in loss.

1 comments
P
P
Purnachand
, US
Jan 14, 2011 12:04 pm EST

I am also reliance coustmer. i am also suffering from the same issue what the people mentioned above...Now and then they are activating the unwanted packs on my number and simply saying it was done from my end. After some days i even not picking up any calls from reliance.. even then they are activating some use less packs. and saying it was done from my end...