Reliance MobileCustomer harassment

P

Re: This is to inform you that we are using 229 nos. of mobile and broadband connection through wireless handset on the name of our company M/s Shree Construction Company. This is really painful to inform you that being a classic customer one of your agent at Indore Mr. Rupesh Gadkari is harassing us since two months by not repairing the wireless handset. More over he commits to repair or replace but never turn back at our company. Secondly the bill amount does not collect from us although the cheque amount keeps ready and ultimately a huge amount is charged as late payment. Thirdly the CUG free call charges are also included in so many mobile set which did not refund till date. At last the request for bill details are also not given to us.

sanje36 Sep 15, 2013

dear sir i sanjeev saini my no [protected] hai this no cut 3 rupees every week .i do not ragistered any service number . so plz add my payment this number,

• Db
    dbr bachan Oct 17, 2011

I also purhcased a CDMA Reliance mobile C-191 but it is having problem within a year. As it is in a gurantee period and took it to Reliance service provider, Raxaul and they refused to get it repaired and suggest to go to service center, Patna. How it is possible to get it repaired 400kms away from the place live in. In this case, the consumer is helpless. I donot know Reliance company pays attention to on these complains or just send it to get knowledge about the reliance mobile. CGI, Birgunj

RCOMcare Aug 08, 2011

Hi Pankaj,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your alternate phone number on which we can reach you.

RCOMcare Aug 07, 2011

Hi Pankaj,

• Pa
    Pankaj chavan Aug 06, 2011

My sim is not working properly

• De
    deepak sahu Jul 21, 2011

dear sir
    i m relince customer last 5 year now i m lost my no.[protected] becuse iwas in out of state and i givinen money to my friend to deposit but they did not deposit and my no has expayerd now i want that no plz tell us how can i get that [protected] deepak sahu indore

RCOMcare Jul 14, 2011

Hi Hasham,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

• Fa
    fayezur rahman Jul 07, 2011

I am a genuine reliance customer but from some days they are cutting my balance. I called in customer care exucative to solve my problem but when i start to explain my harrasment they disconnect the phone line. Thus they are cheating the innocent people like this.

RCOMcare Jul 07, 2011

Hi Hasham,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

• Im
    imran rajani Jul 06, 2011

Sir,

I hasham bhai rajani ([protected]) using Reliance postpaid connect from last 9years..it means you care for your valuable customer..but from december -2009 i start facing a bad response from your side..On december 2009 i gave Rs.560/- to Mr. Kush Sharma for changing the name, else he worked in reliance communication fountain agra, he told me that within a month your connection will be switched in your favor name..as i waited for 3-4month i called him many times but he ignore my phone calls..i visited at your reliance office but they are not listening as they told us Mr. Kush Sharma is not working currently with us..and we checked our bank statement that cheque is cleared from my bank..we request you please look into this matter very seriously that Kush Sharma misused my cheque instead of my work.

Im waiting for your good response else i will go to consumer court

With Warm Regards.

RCOMcare Jun 23, 2011

Hi Gaurav,

• Ga
    Gaurav Parmar Jun 13, 2011

I have reliance cdma mobile in take 4 years. I give first time my identi proof but not show details my identy proof. and other people identi proof show. Why it. i have do complain near reliance office before not take on action. Why? I request u please others people proof to trasfer my Identi proof in my SIM. Mob No. [protected]. Not this my problem. I give 1st be my Identi Proof. and i go office and their give already my proof. This time after 3-4 month. but not give me response my SIM. Please transe my SIM 1st give me ID. ID Nmae : Parmar Jashvantbhai Maganbhai. I am this man Son. and my Identi proof on Transfer this SIM.

Thanking You,

Gaurav Parmar
    ([protected])
    Bharuch.

RCOMcare May 24, 2011

Hi Ashfaq,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

• Br
    Brijesh Kumar123 May 17, 2011

Vas
    Complaint Rating:
    My cellphone no. is [protected] of the up(E) circle. On 12 and 13 MAY 2011 vas services of un known pack was started on my phone without my consent or request and Rs/- 30+30=60 RS/- were deducted from my main balance.
    Therefor I want the vas to be discontinued and my amount be refunded...

• Dr
    dr ashfaq mirza May 15, 2011

disconnection of prepaid with outgoing prior intimation that to total disconnection no incoming and no outgoing calls when talk to customer care on 13 may 2011 arond 11 in the morning mr nitin told to recharge after recharge no connection again called customer care mr vijay 11.15 morning told network problem again at 11.25mr akash told to submit do documents told them i am a doctor u cannot disconnect like this he told it is from back hand department this is my connection since 5 years nothing of this happens before already submitted documents at reliance webworld at haji ali mumbai so kindly go through this compliant and the connection at the earliest mobile no [protected]

• Hi
    Himangshu Chandra Apr 21, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I am a subscriber of West Bengal since 6 years. I have taken lot of facility from your net work in West Bengal. Now in connection with my jobs I have come to Ranchi In Jharkhand. For roaming I have taken also a connection from your net work in Ranchi. Whatever facilities I had got in West Bengal, I am not getting facilites just 1% of West Bengal in Jharkhand.
    In this regard I would like to request you that let us provide such type of facilites at Jharkhand as against West Bengal.
    Otherwise I am bound to change my net work because all other net work are giving lot of facilities at Jharkhand.
    Thanks & regards.
    Himangshu Chandra
    305, Girdhar Plaza, Ratu Road,
    Ranchi (Jharkhand)

• Ra
    ranjan singh Mar 21, 2011

Dear sir i have rim cdma connection they detect my money without any reason, they activate any pack anytime of their own and detect the money and said u request for that. please tell what to do.

ranjan singh

• Ka
    kabeeragri Feb 17, 2011

The local dealer of Reliance M/s. KARPAGAM COMMUNICATIONS, POLLACHI ROAD DHARAPURAM told me that with in a week ( 7 Days) the Sim card get changed and Reliance sim card with the same number -----------------will come to action with a lapse of maximum one hour.

The AIR TEL sim card ----------------------- get deactivated on 05-02-2011 but the Reliance sim didnt get activated., i have send three e mails regarding the nonactivation of sim card of relaince but there is no prompt action from reliance end.

I had bring the problem to the knowledge of local dealer, the nodal office of reliance and the customer care of reliance but there is no remedy for the same.

We are using the phone number --------------------------- for more than ten years.

Because of the deactivation ( barred incoming calls ) of our mobile number from reliance end we are facing inconvience.

Now it is more than 4 days that we are not able to use the phone number this makes us financial loss.

So we are compelled to bring it to your notice and i will send a detail compliant in written to your office thus make it as a consumer compliant and to seek compensation for the same from reliance mobile company.

• Ku
    kunaljain_20 Jan 31, 2011

dear sir/madam,
    i m kunal jain and i m using two prepaid numbers. 1. [protected] and 2nd is [protected].

i activated a mobile interner pack of Rs 51 on jan 11, 2011on mobile no. [protected] and request for de-activation on 23 jan 2011, On 23 jan, i received a message from reliance that "your request is in processed, you should be intimated shortly". but on 26 jan 2011, company deduct Rs 51 from my acccount. and compay says its a genuine charges..

and another one on my second number7814323030, i purchase that number 10.01.2011, on 12-10-2011 company charge rs 30 for music pack, 15 for caller tone and also cricket pack of Rs 30. i complaint against that charges to *333 of customer care number, he rudely relied that its a genuine charges.. but i did not apply for that services..kindly helps to reverse my money...

thanks and regards.,
    Kunal Jain

• Am
    Amaginggieakash Jan 02, 2011

Dear reliance,

My complaint is against your proper information for the cusumer account, like i am facing trouble from my reliance no. [protected] but as on today in morning my balance was 80+ rupee but in evening i see its 21 only. I can't imagine without any call how can you detect my balance. Do you have the proper information for the same to assist me.
    Note : i have the internet services, 1 paise SMS services And R2R night call sevices, but there renewal dates are not on this time.
    I am very angry and very upset from your services.. Solve my problem else i need to change my cell no.
    In past i was already face problem with reliance like callertune automaticaly set etc..

I hope you will not give my chance to remind you again.

Akash Kumar.
    +91-[protected]
    email. [email protected]

• Pr
    pratik goyal Jan 01, 2011

sir, i m costmar of your company...
    my mobile no [protected]...
    sir i have facing problem, my incoming msg is not come in proper way, means blank msg will be come...
    sir plz solve my problem...

pratik goyal
    indor (m.p.)

• Al
    aloke roy Dec 27, 2010

I am having reliance prepaid since 3years.now customer care deducted Rs-10 and have activated coller tune with out my concern it is a problem a recurring basis.I want to know why are you taking such a stupid people who doing and get there target.On 7 dec-10 I had alerady complained and some one from mumboy called me and said that this was not happing again but what is going on in this communication.I want to know that are they not setisfy with there salary and duducted amount to meet the target?
    I want a faithful revert from your end.
    Alok Roy
    [protected], [email protected]

• Sm
    Smitha K. Aug 23, 2010

I am from Mangalore. I am using Reliance gsm mobile. The big problem is that there is no Reliance gsm recharge near my place at all. That is, near Talwalkars gymin Ballalbagh (Mangalore). I used to recharge there only because it very near to my place. From last 3-4 weeks there is no Reliance recharge there.(that recharge shop is near Talwalkars gym in Ballalbagh, Mangalore as I have mentioned ). I spend around 1, 000 totally for recharge. Now I am finding it so tough as Reliance gsm recharge is not available there. I have to go very far by bus to do recharge now. Its very tough for me. Pls. take immediate action. That recharge shop is exactly near to Talwalkars gym. There are two recharge shops there, both are not having Reliance gsm recharge. Its very bad. This recharge shop is the second one if you walk straight left from the Talwalkars gym . Pls. put Reliane gsm recharge there immediatly as I cant go so far by bus to reharge. Its very tough for me now. Pls do something or I am going to change my connection.

• Co
    Complaint Board member Aug 10, 2010

Hi,

I am having relaince prepaid GSM connection No-+91-[protected]. I never applied for any MIXMAZA PACK but then also its get activated and Rs.49 get deducted. After sending request to unsubscribe.its not working at all. I don't understand why relaince communication makes faurd by activating such nonsense services and then not allowing to (poor performance) to deactivate.

I kindly request you to unscribe MIXMAZA PACK service from mobile +91-[protected].

Thanks

Muralidhar Das
    Adityapur, Jamshedpur

chandan_kumar Aug 05, 2010

Hello,

My name is chandan kumar, i got call from BW Credits and I decided to change my prepaid mobile connection [protected] to postpaid and i given 250 /- ruppees as a security money and all supported docs
    for P2P-Plan299 on 24th july 2010 but till date my mobile haven't changed the plan, when i try to call them then mentioned ph.no- [protected](on BW credits, serial no- 233 reciepet) is not rechable.
    i think BW credits, cheting to all so i am going to raise complain in consumer court.
    and what bloody reliance taking such kind of vendor.

• Si
    SIMANCHAL SATNAMI Jul 31, 2010

Dear sir,
    with due respect, I beg to state that I am your coustmar -simanchal satnami, my reliance Mobil No-[protected], SIM No-89915, 28210, 00021, 9014.Now this sim card is not active before purchasing form two month.I am already submitting one passport photo and identity card zeorex copy.so, kindly active this card as soon as.
    Thanking you
    simanchal satnami
    at/po-chichia
    dist-kalahandi(orissa)

• Ti
    tihender kumar Jul 31, 2010

Dear sir,
    my mobile no [protected] and my name tihender kumar. the custmer care center not given the complete infromation and miss behave on line. any time any service acitve on my number without any information and my accuont balance waste at time . maxmium service not clear condition show on the plane.the floor manger miss behave and not my reture account balance so I have informed to you take the hardly action on my complaint.
    name tihender kumar
    email id [email protected]

• Gy
    gyanbardhan kumar govinda Jul 20, 2010

balance cutting from my mobile ...
    give me solution oterwise i case aginst company

• Gy
    gyanbardhan kumar govinda Jul 20, 2010

balance cut from my cell phone

savjibhai Jul 14, 2010

mo;-91 [protected]
    savjibhai

Sami123 Jun 10, 2010

Deral all...

I am using Reliance net connect for last 1 year...and i suggest never go for this stupid connection.this is the worst one and idea and airtel is far better than this..i just cancelled the connection before 6 months and still am getting monthly rental for my connection.am trying to contact their customer service and the reply is will contact you back in few days...this same reply am getting for last 6 months...so ppl planing to take net...never think about RELIANCE

• Se
    seema majumdar Jun 09, 2010

sir
    kindly deactivate my caller tune.as soon as possible

regards rakesh

• Al
    alim atar May 01, 2010

Hello,

I am having relaince prepaid GSM connection. I never applied for any BEAUTY PACK but then also its get activated and Rs30 get deducted. After sending request to unsubscribe to 155223 its not working at all. I dont understand why relaince communication makes faurd by activating such nonsense services and then not allowing to (poor performance) to deactivate.
    I kindly request you to unscribe BEAUTY PACK service from mobile [protected].

Alim Atar,
    Pune

• De
    DEBASHIS BANIK Feb 22, 2010

Dear Sir,
    Already 15 day's ago I have loged a complain stated that bad sms is coming from the Number:[protected] to my Reliance Mobile Number:[protected]. At any cost I have stop this disturbance. Please make one arrangement so that no call & sms will come from the number:[protected] to my Number:[protected].

Placed for necessary action at your end.

Your Customer,

KOLKATA-700045.

• Ba
    baba dan Feb 07, 2010

hello dear,
    i was using reliance broband connection its very bad experince
    reliance service is very bad when my connection was start till closed nothing service no speed of internet, i was complent many time in cutomer care, he told your problem sort out withn 24hrs. but no body give response

rajesh
    Indore MP

• Mu
    Mubeen Afridi Oct 22, 2009

Dear Sir,
    We are using your mobile phone connection since 1 - 2 years by this no.[protected], one day i got a sms related to the JOBS ON PHONE with toll free call number. Unluckly i used your toll free call to know about that service but your fraud company start jobs on phone subscription at the rate of Rs.30/=per month on my mobile number 9369316091without my permission, then i contact to your customer care cell or team of cheaters to unsubscribe this service but not get unsubscribe till today after hundreds of reminders.
    Now i understand that all of you are big cheaters always cheat innocent indian customers.
    After so many complaints to your customer care(team of cheaters) but result is nothing and your fraud company charges every month Rs.30/=from my account so i am really very disappointed by this fraudulent pratice of this big cheater company of my great India.I am shame on you & great businessmen cum CMD Mr. Ambani, is this secret of your success?
    You are not Indian i think.
    If you have any small part of shame then make it unsubscribe from my mobile no.[protected] and stop this cheating with innocent Indians.
    From'

Vaibhav Sisodia Oct 06, 2009

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are using Reliance Mobiles from Last 4 - 5 Years

Our No's are

[protected] ( on 6 th oct 2009 they charged us Rs 30 and 1 Rupees per day )
    [protected] ( ( on 4 th oct 2009 they charged us Rs 30 and 1 Rupees per day )

we had not applied for any caller tunes,

But Reliace charge us Rs 30 from us themself,

They have charge Rs 30 + 30 = 60

We never applied for caller tunes.

as well as they are also charging Rs 1 rupees

Plz help us fot this.

We did talk with Reliance customer care they are you apply your self for caller tunes, We are in Big Problem with Reliance this type of work.

Plz guide us or Help us

New Delhi

• Br
    BRINDABAN Aug 06, 2009

u r very irresposible...
    complain no. [protected] and is not solved yet, which very disgusting.
    since complain was launched at 22nd july.
    hence i wants refund my money back...
    as soon as possible...
    i expect u will be heard me...

• As
    Ashu Singla Jul 31, 2009

Sir,
    I m Relience user, and network problem facing since 29 July 2009. specially in my area (Sec-20, Chandigarh).

Please do something about this matter.

Ashu Singla