Reliance MobileFraud and cheating!

D

My Rel Mobile number is [protected]. On March 17th this year, they suddenly sent SMS informing that they have activated Cricket Update (world Cup) and the charges will be 99 Rs/month + taxes. All my protests fell on deaf ears. They sent as may as 50 SMS in a day, cholking g my mailbox and inspite of repeated assurances that the update will be stopped, they continued. To add insult to injury, after 1 month they snet SMS that they have renewed the update at lower rates (49+ Taxes) This also went on for long.

Then they sent SMS that 'My Tunes' was activated at 49 +Taxes Rs/month
When I fought with their customer care, they sheepishly started refunding the charged amount in bits and pieces.

When They told me that they have refunded everything then I caught them with further cheating in that they 'forgot' to refund some amount This was 5 months after the event (Aug 8th).

They refuse to answer one direct question I am repeatedly posing " WHY DID YOU ACTIVATE THESE SERVICES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION". Whatever their claims, they charge for most of missed calls. When roaming, they make calls to sell their product and then charge roaming incoming charges on that. Written complaints even to their CEO Anil Ambani does not evoke any response, hence it is my gut feeling that all these must be done under his instructions.

In short, shift from Reliance mobile even if you have to forfeit instrument cost and inconvenience of changed number. The comfort is worth.
That is exactly I am going to do the moment I return to my base station in a week's time.

samsh Oct 16, 2012

Hi, I too got a call from this number, for the payment of Rs 940! On my 6 months old reliance number [protected] (which is already made before closing down the number) The person who is calling from the number 011-[protected] is claiming that he is employed in Teesh – Hazari Court. He is taking about some legal notice which i never got and insisting to pay the due amount right away else he’ll send police to your place. The sad part is he is not ready to listen anything and using the abusive language.
    I m not sure if reliance management is doing anything for it, but as it’s been more than a year for the above compliant, i am putting a complaint in police against this number, as the person on this number is highly rude & bully (for nothing)!

• Vi
    vij1234 Oct 20, 2011

Respected sir,

Today I got a call from a number [protected], stating that he is calling from Teesh-Hazari Court, New delhi.

He told me that a case of fraud has been registered against me in the court and even I haven't responded on the legal notice court sent to me, either Pay 15000 else you will be arrested.

I haven't received any legal notice and this was regarding the Reliance phone bill due, but I am not using any such reliance post-paid services from last 6 month's and I was using a service before but closed all of the services before going to USA in the month of April-2011.

I searched this number on the internet from which I got a call and found that Many of the consumers got a threatening call from this number.

I just wanted to know is their a way to know whether this number is actually from a Tees-hazari court or just Reliance is misusing the name of the police and Court.

Below are few link when you can see complaint against the number I received a call.

RCOMcare Jul 22, 2011

Hi Susanta,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp for the assistance required.

• Ov
    ovaisyusuf Jul 18, 2011

I am Ovais Yuisuf. I have post paid connection of reliance CDMA. number

is [protected]. I have given
    request (CSAE ID [protected]) for changing post paid connection to

prepaid connection on 13th july & paid all dues pending upto 13th july.

after that I got a message from reliance that your request will be

resolved in next 5 days. I called to customer care many times, they

told me u will get a call from concern department as soon as possible,

i haven't got any call till now. After 6 days i received sms saying

that "Please let us know if you are satisfied with the resolution of

last service request" without resolving my request, Then i called

customer care again and they said they closed my Request, and saying

that i have to again re summit and do the formalities again. Sir we

have tried to convince them in every manner but they are not agreeing

to anything. we cant go & fight with them everyday. Hence I request you

to please guide us in this.

OvaisYusuf
    [protected]
    [email protected]

RCOMcare Jul 09, 2011

Hi Susanta,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

• Su
    Susanta Saikia Jul 08, 2011

Harassment for non payment of abnormal bill of reliance telcom pvt. Ltd against my mobile no: [protected]

I would like to inform you that I have got a call from the number [protected] on 9th june, 2011 and directed me to appear before the delhi high court on the same day. Again on 23rd june, 2011 from the number [protected] (so called – mr ashok tyagi) saying that the call was from delhi police that they have registered a case against me at new delhi. The case is registered because nonpayment of a mobile bill of rs. 8, 000/- (Rupees eight thousand only). The bill that I have received on 12.01.2011 for an amount of rs. 1118.12 (rupees one thousand one hundred eighteen & twelve paisa only). On 17.01.2011 when I went to pay my bill to the reliance customer
    care center at six mile, I was shocked that they informed me that my bill was raised to rs. 8114.00 (eight thousand one hundred fourteen only).
    Accordingly, on the same day I.E. 17.01.2011, I wrote an application to the nodal officer, reliance telecom ltd. Regarding details of usage of my mobile during the period from 12/01/2011 to 16/01/2011 (copy enclosed). But the authorities concerned do not pay any heed to my prayer application and for which I am unable to pay my pending bill amounting to rs. 1118.12 and on 31.01.2011 they (reliance telecom limited) disconnected my number.
    Now the person, mr. Ashok tyagi is repeatedly calling my mobile no. [protected] saying that either I pay the amount of rs. 8000.00 (rupees eight thousand only) or they will arrest me as well as my aged parents who stay alone at my native town jorhat. My parents are really frightened on the phone calls which will be caused for hypertensive patient.
    That sir, today I got one miscall from the telephone no. [protected] but when I called back, the said number not responding after receiving the call.
    I would therefore request your kind honour to give the details of the telephone numbers I.E. 011-[protected] and 011-[protected] as I could take legal proceeding in the appropriate forum against such harassment/Mental torture.
    For this act of kindness, I shall remain duty bound shall ever pray.

Submitted by: Sri Susanta Saikia

RCOMcare Jun 08, 2011

Hi,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

• Ka
    Karmegam R Jun 07, 2011

I purshed coolpad mobile phone (2618) form reliance web world koramangala Bangalore 09.06.2011 still i am facing probelm i am not getting servicer provider
    Please kindly do the need ful

RCOMcare Feb 05, 2011

Hi Jyoti,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at [email protected] with all the details.

• Jy
    jyotiagarwal Feb 02, 2011

my sms pack has to be expired on 31st jan nd have to be renewed on 1 feb, , , i deactivate the pack, but it didnt get deactivated, so i complaint to customer care on the same day, nd they take my complaint nd next day, my sms pack get renewed nd balance got deducted, ..and then my complaint go into progressed of last day, nd my new smscard got deactivated.this is the way how the reliance company exploiting the customers by unnecessarily deduting the balance.

RCOMcare Nov 30, 2010

Hi Jayanti,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at [email protected]

JAYANTI RANKA Nov 24, 2010

dear sir, i hav recharge today for RS.100/ and i got right balance, in the evening today when my balance was 79 rs. automatically my bal was 49 rs. i didnt even touch the phn and automatically my bal was cut, i called customer care regarding this complaint, they told that r system shows 30 rs. where cut for selecting value add service, when i never taken this service, this is not the problem of 30 rs. but see how customers r being cheated. i request i shd get my bal of 30 rs. back. and see that never any customer is cheated. thanking u..my mob no [protected]

• Sh
    shaji varghese Nov 20, 2010

I have a mobile no [protected], the connection was disconnected unceremoniously i have ben using this for the the last last 5 years . I was told that ihad to submit fresh documents for KYC, which i sumbitted on the 06th of november and was told within 7 workin days it would be done today is the 20 th of november and now also nothing has happened its been 10 days and almost 2 months since disconnected, this has caused lot of problems and lot of people have not been able to get in touch with me due to serious matters pertaining to us . Please help i have submitted all the documents that they require at their reliance mobile office oppoiste arora towers in pune .

• Fa
    Faisal Ikbal Oct 28, 2010

How do I stop the TD Sms's on reliance number ?

Anyone plz help me out, I am completely frustrated ...

• Re
    Reliance Communications Oct 25, 2010

Hi there,

So Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Contact Details, We will help resolve your issue.

Reliance Communications Online Support Team

Your feedback is important to us. Keep Posting!

• Sk
    S.Kamboj Oct 20, 2010

Hi,

I am fed up of the VAS services of reliance mobile. When i contact the customer care person they just say it is activated due to your acceptance while IVR calling. But no such IVR call we respond even we didn't receive any IVR from reliance still they deduct my balance. This happen 3-5 times. On deactivation they again activate the same within 3-4 days later. this is totally ridiculous. Could any body tell the way how would i got m balance back.

• Re
    Reliance Communications Oct 01, 2010

Dear Anita,

As per our discussion, your voice chat pack is de-activated. Hope this is to your satisfaction.

Regards,
    Reliance Communications Response Management Team.

anitapattath Sep 22, 2010

Sorry for the error in the reliance number. It is [protected]. The text is the same. Got a call from the Reliance today, atleast some positive sign.

anitapattath Sep 18, 2010

The reliance mobile number [protected] with a pre paid facility was charged for Rs.100/- Balance as on 2.8.10 was Rs.71.60, after this date only 3 calls have been made for a total of 9.39 minutes. The balance as on 17.9.10 shows only Rs. 5.66 wherin it has to show a balance of Rs.66.60. This matter was informed by the user to the customer care, where no satisfactory reply was given. The user is planning to go for another service provider if the matter is not looked into. The customer care said they could do nothing about it, and only assured it won't happen again.Is this what a reliance customer care is all about???? Please can you look into this problem as soon as possible.

• Pc
    P C Mishra Aug 14, 2010

My mobile no is-[protected] in the name of PRATAP HANDRA MISHRA. i had made in writing to terminate the servie and refund security money on 27.05.2010 . subitted at their designated office at Bhopal. got receipt
    They assured to refund maximum within 45 days. till now not refunded . also i had paid in full got their confirmation also. now they are raising false bill every month though switched off sine than.It is their habit, earlier iwas at Ranhi, India, Their they took my Bhopal address, till date i have not received refund of earlier termination. Reliance Mobile is a fraud company. Their Office boys dealing are rough.No one listens .Please do the needful

• At
    atma Jul 28, 2010

good afternoon sir,

Sir mai apni kuchh samasaya apse kahana chahata hu . mera mobile number [protected] kal 22.07.2010 - 7 pm se band ho gaya hai . mere mobile par incoming to aa rahi hai lekin outgoing nahi ja rahi hai . maine customer care se bat kiya to unho ne bataya ki aapka sim band karai gayi hai jab ki maine apna sim band nahi karaya hai. phir dusare customercare se bat ki to unho ne bataya ki apka id proof galat hai es liye band ho gayi hai. jabki es sim ko mai 5 mahine se chala raha hu. kal se hi band hai. bataye mai kya karu jabki mere pas ak hi number hai mai es samasya ko lekar kal se bahut paresan hu. please eska jaldi se jaldi samasya ka samadhan kiya jay. maine apna sim band bhi nahi karaya hai. please es samasya ka samadhan jaldi se bataye . mai bahut tension me ho gaya hu .

mera koi virodi ne mera number band karaya hai . kripaya mera yah nomber ko jaldi se jaldi chalu kiya jay

PLEASE SIR PLEASE SIR...

QTR. NO. A-144

MOBILE NO. [protected]

• Vi
    vinod gupta Jun 11, 2010

i m ashish my reliance no. is [protected] my balance deduct unneccessarily rs.30, 15, 5, 5 in respect of this i call to customer care but no result about my problem till today i request u plz refund my balance as soon as possible & i want to unsubscribe all activate services on my number

• Ra
    rajpal May 22, 2010

I am rajpal my mobile no is [protected] . I talk your systsam costmer care . no respeones my complane . my problame is daily dadicate my balance . I say your systam please listine my complen. and action imideatley.

Thanks
    Rajpal
    [email protected]

• Ka
    karan16 Apr 15, 2010

I have two Reliance mobile belongs to Maharashtra and Orissa in which i frequently receiveing unwanted ad like Talking with beautiful girls or making boy/girl friends through given numbers by paying Rs. 3/6/12 per minutes. such type of sms were received atleast ten times per day in each phone.

such type of sms are distrubing family womens, girls and even to the business peoples. The company is earning Lacs of Rupees per day by giving such type of vulgar activities.

Reliance may kindly look the matter and stop such type of survice before some one take action against you or put some optional service.

• Um
    umesh m Dec 30, 2009

yes, this was true that without activating any services, it will be activated .
    and tried many times with customer care but they are replying only you have activated service we can't help it.
    when i said to block the application they simply say that you have to activate DND service, it will take 45 days to activate.until we can't do anything.
    This is the service of reliance.
    my mobile number is [protected],
    if any one can answer my problem, let me please

• Rk
    R.K. Jain Oct 28, 2009

I purchased one Reliance COOLPAD hand set Model No.288 form Reliance Webstore Ltd. form Darya Ganj agnst Bill No. [protected] dated 07/02/2009. my hanset not working properly its bettry not working. I several times complaints in store but not good response recieved. I am a 60 yrs old service man what i am do. kindly do needful

• Lg
    L.G.MOBILE Oct 08, 2009

Reliance Mobile Complaints - illegal charges deduct by company

illegal charges deduct by company

Complaint Rating:
    I have a prepaid connection of Relaince Mobile no. [protected] since last three years. On this facility the company deduct unnecessary charges from card for services i never demanded.
    on 15th August company deduct Rs. 80/- on account of some SMS and on inquiring your company inform that there is some mistake in charging rates also . Same was happen on 25th Sept, they deduct Rs. 88/- without inform us any things . company deduct charges for one or other thing . In our country where many people are illetrate and not aware of checking the bills charged by these company, it is really frustating when company charged the innocent customers for nothing . i want TRAI to take actions against these companies .

• Lg
    L.G.MOBILE Oct 08, 2009

I purchased one Reliance LG hand set Model No.LG-RO-3610 IMEI NO.RLGHS1033844220 on dt.06.06.2009. Yesterday suddenly the screen of hand set off. Nothing is showing the screen even I could not identify the number. Kindly let me know from where I can repair it or replace it becasue yet it has not been passed one year becasue it is in one year warranty. I am small private service man, please show me the path what to do. Your early responce will be highely appriciated.

• Dh
    dharmesh shah12 Aug 10, 2009

my mobile set samsung cdma sch-m-569 -[protected], reliance card not working call recording function and same mobile set working in tata card call recording possible.tata & reliance both cdma service.
    it means reliance signal, system poor VS TATA COMPANY.
    ALSO NOTE I CHECK FULL & FINAL RELIANCE CDMA PREPAID & POSTPAID BOTH CONNECTION CARD NOT WORKKING CALL RECORDING AND TATA CDMA ALL CARD RUNNING CALL RECORDING FUNCTION.
    ALSO I CHECK ANOTHER SAMSUNG MANY PIECE MODEL SCH-M-569 NOT WORKING CALL RECORDING IT MEANS RELIANCE COMPANY SIGNAL, SYSTEM PROBLEM.
    MEANS COMMON PROBLEM RELIANCE CDMA IN ALL PHONE.
    CALL RECORDING PHONE MAY FUNCTION ON KARTE HAY TAB - NOT SUPPORT IN 4GV CALL -RELIANCE KA CARD MAY ASA LIKHA HUA ATA HAY.

JIS DIN NO PORTALIBITTY AA GAYI US DIN HUM AND OUR ALL CIRCLE GOING IN TATA CDMA BECAUSE I NOT WISH MY NO CHANGE. I USE APROXXLY THIS NO APROXXLY 8-9YEARS.
    APNE AAP KO NO 1 APNE AAP HI BOLTE HO MERE JASE OLD CUSTOMER KO PUCHO KE AAP KI COMPANY KI SERVICE, SYSTEM KASI HAY TO MAY DUNIYA KO BATAO KE TATA IS THE BEST VS RELIANCE.
    TATA BAHLE HUM KO MEHANGA PADE I WANT FINE & ALL FUNCTION WORKING COMPANY PROVIDERS reliance COMPANY NO 1 FRAUD.

PROBLEM BATA DIYA NA CALL RECORDING RELIANCE KE CONNECTION MAY SAMSUNG-SCH-M-569 COMPANY GIVE FUNCTION(SAMSUNG) BUT NOT WORK IN RELIANCE, PROBLEM reliance KA HAY MERA NAHI HAY and not alos problem samsung.

• Mu
    m.upadhyay Jul 18, 2009

my mobile no is [protected].whenever i get my cell recharged its balance comes down without doing any call.besides i always receive cricket messages and other messages without any request.i have loged a complaint twice through reliance dealer at main road bistupur, jamshedpur, jharkhand but in vain.
    i therefore requset u to kindly look into this matter and solve my problem.

• Ay
    Ayyappaswamy Nov 15, 2008

i have activeted by hello tune on 09-11-08. my free paid account balance to deduct the money .but still this time my hello tune is not working, my account is mines balance.customer care is not responding.

• Si
    Siva Pavan Aug 05, 2008

You are talking about the cheque dropped, but i pay the bills online immediately after i receive the SMS on mobile. The funniest thing is that, immediately after i pay the bill, and it reflects in my account, I get a new SMS stating that all my out going calls are deactivated. Its only after i call up the customer care and intimate them regarding the situation, they activate it again in some time from then.

Very Funny right.. it happened not for a month, it happened continuously for 6 months.

• De
    Devajit Barman Jul 31, 2008

Poorest service of all the Mobile services. We should go the Consumer Court...

• Bh
    Bharat Patel Jul 12, 2008

I had received SMS from Reliance that recharge you account with RS 95 and you will get life time validity.
    In this SMS they have neither mentioned any term & condition or any SMS validity details. So I recharged my reliance account by RS 95. Now I am not getting LIFETIME validity. I got only Rs 0.02 talk time for 14 days validity. My current connection has longer validity so whats the meaning of giving me 14 days validity? Reliance is making money after sending this kind of sms to customer.

satyam khare Apr 27, 2008

my mobile no. is [protected] for termination.

Regards
    satyam

satyam khare Apr 27, 2008

Sir
    I have given application to terminate my reliance post paid mobile at 17 mar08 after paying full payment. But till time my mobile cant be terminate.
    So please give a proper result.

Regards
    Satyam
    [protected]

• Ru
    rupesh jain Apr 19, 2008

hello sir

i am very frustrated about ur reliance services.
    mu balance is deducted automatically again and again . i have no call and no sms . i hanve many complaints in x333. but there is no resolution.
    deduction date : after 17.04.2008
    plz solve my problem i am provide the detail

u plz see this .

my mdn is : [protected]

• Kr
    K R KALYAN KUMAR Mar 25, 2008

i have relince sumsumg SCH-N356 WHICH HAS A PROMBLEM afer recharginng with 199 plan which is life long free incomiing how to slove

SAROJ KUMAR SAMAL Feb 28, 2008

Dear Sirs,

I have shifted my prepaid connection to pastpaid connection. NO-[protected]
    After 10 days my incomeing locked,
    Then I contacted the Vaishali Nagar WEBWORLD, Hear Mr. Tiwari assured that your address has wrongly verified, so it will take some time to resolve.
    After 2 days the mobile get activeted, but from today afternoon again MY OUTGOING AND INCOMEING BOTH GET BANNED.

As I contacted the webworld Mr. Tiwari is saying you have to contact Mr. Nayar, who is looking after the address varification system.

Dear Sirs please note that I am getting all my communications (bank/creditcard/official statement) in My current residence address .
    The guy may not have visited my residence, Relying on those guys Reliance is LOOSING VALUABLE CUSTOMERS,
    So,please try to solve my problem as earliest.

• Mi
    Milin Parikh Feb 17, 2008

I have dropped a cheque of Rs.585/- in a drop box of Reliance communication branch at S.V.Road, Opp Jain Derasar,Pai nagar,Borivali (W) branch 11th february'2008 towards my mobile mobile no [protected], but till date the cheque amount is not being debited from my account & now the outgoing calls have been deactivated. This has happened in the past also that inspite of depositing cheques before due date there has been disconnection in outgoing calls. If reliance can not manage to give proper services than they should not open so many branches unless they become capable of providing services to masses.

Sincierly