Menu

Regus  -  Subscription contracts

H
Author of the complaint
7:33 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Regus is a predictor operating business that prey on their customers. I am absolutely disgusted by the way Regus formed a one sided type of contact agreement that only benefit regus alone and lawfully ruin their customers at all cost. Regus virtual office subscription contracts is deviously written and formed to chain a customer to a lease contract that basically give Regus a complete power over you as a consumer. According to Regus lease subscription contract offered to the customers Basically state that “as a consumer the only right you have when you become a customer to Regus is paying regus monthly bill and any other hidden fee Regus include in the contract.”

If you are mistreated or taken advantage or not given proper services of as a Customer Regus always have the control and final saying that you can’t cancel your service even your no longer interest to continue doing business with Regus. I had a nightmare experience with Regus I was lied to by Regus sales agent who counseled information from me and failed to tell me that I will be charged an early termination fee of $10,000.

I was told that if I don’t like the service I can end cancel the subscription contract at anytime and that was a big constructed lie.

During my first month at Regus I was denied office space use access at the center I booked the space in New York 4 times. I called regus customer support and complained the customer service are ruin and useless. Another center booked an office space locked the bathroom door so I will not use the bathroom because the receptionist wanted me to stop my work and leave the office at 5pm because the receptionist want to go home, I replied to the receptionist at the center that Regus contract I signed Stated that I can leave the office any time I want after I check in. another regus office Center charged me $800 just for printing papers which they didn’t mentioned cost an expensive fee just to print paper. When I asked why printing cost $800 they said they charge $1 per page to print but I was not swear such charge and the receptionist failed to tell me they charge printing she just helped me figure out how to print but did tell me ahead of time that there is a fee billed to me for printing. After two months of bad experience and terrible service and being mistreated as a customer I emailed Regus Requesting to end my contract and they said I can’t end my contract and I have to continue paying $500 every month weather I use the service or not for two the next two years. I called the corporate head customer service number and explained my situation and I received the same answer that there is nothing they can do for me to help and I can’t end my contract until August 2023 however we are in October 2021. I paid for the months of November 2021 and I didn’t use the service because I had enough being mistreated and taking advantage of by regus and regus center receptionist I sent Regus more than 20 Emails telling them I will no longer be an on going customer and I will not pay for any on going charge future charges monthly bill the force on me after November 2021. Regus customer support team than treated to accumulate depth on my account and than sell my account to depth collection by continuously billing me the $500 monthly charge for the next two years till August 2023. It’s been 4 months now since I canceled my membership with Regus and they still continue billing me each month as the said they would. Right now so far Regus have accumulated $4,000 depth they willingly and careless formed and forced on me. I emailed them to stop billing me I am not in possession on any physical office space I am not using any services they offered so what service is regus realy charging if they were not operating a predictor business and preying on me as a customer just because I mistakenly fall fot Regus trap and signed a contract which I was tald I have the right to can’t any time before I sign it and plus I thought I was signing a subscription online not a physical lease because I was never offered to physically be in Possession of any office space, I was never allowed to leave any of my belongings in the office space over night and I was not allowed access to the office anytime I want so I didn’t think the lease was going to be considered enforced life a commercial office space lease were I am in position of the office space. This lease was just a subscription virtual subscription therefore it make no since for Regus to continue on billing me monthly invoice for office space rent when Regus gave me no office space to occupy like a real commercial office with a sighed lease would. I reached out and emailed Regus again with this matter and Regus replied that if I want to stop the on going charges and consider an early termination they will settle my account if I pay them $10,000. Again predictor operating businesses like Regus have no morale judgment or care toward their customers because Regus only care to extract as much money as they can from their customers instead of fixing the problem and actually offer a good fair and suitable service to their customers and not have their center receptionist mistreat the customer because that was not what I signed up for. As a consumer I have the right demand an end to a service if am being mistreated and not receiving proper services I am paying for a contract between a customer and a business should not be beneficial only to one side which is the business who actually wrote the contract. Such a one sided benefit contract is clearly a predictor trap type of contract that’s deviously constructed to prey on consumer or customers.

More Regus complaints & reviews

Regus - scam billing and contract fine print
Regus - global consumer fraud
Regus - dishonest practices
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps
Regus - sly business practices
Regus - regus group
Regus - office services
Regus - virtual office
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Regus - billing scam fraudulent charges
Regus - Contract agreement for co-working space at egl - spaces bangalore