Regional AcceptanceWorst company ever

T

This company is worst I have ever encountered in 50 years! Their license should be revoked.

This man identified himself as a PI for Regional. He called four times back to back even though I told him that I did not have the car that my identity has been stolen. He called me a liar. I stopped answering and he left 10 back to back voicemails on my pohone! That is 14 calls in one day!

Then yesterday he left a threat on my voicemail that he knew where I live. The whole thing is scary and abusive! I am contacting the Attorney General.