RegCure — RegCure destroyed my computer
I had been experiencing a slow response from my new Windows Vista laptop for a few weeks and found RegCure on the internet. As it came highly recommended and found 28,000 problems with my registry keys, I purchased it a a cost of US$30 and cleaned the issues. On the same day I decided to check the system again and RegCure found another 6,000 problems which the program 'fixed'. The next morning when I turned on my computer I was mortified to find that I no longer had access to any programs or the internet. In fact, there was nothing at all on my computer that I could access. I run a home business and an inaccessible computer would have been disastrous had my husband not had some of the information on his laptop. The only way forward according to HP help was to re-format my computer which I have. Now, I have to begin the arduous task of re-entering all my programs formats, templates, business contacts, websites etc. There is NO response from the company on the matter of a refund and no apparent way of retrieving this via an internet consumer watchdog. DO NOT USE REGCURE, it is destructive and simply does not do the job it purports to.
More RegCure Complaints & Reviews
- RegCure Software - Regcure Software killed my PC!
- Speedy PC Pro - not as advertised
- ParetoLogic - Fraud and lies
- Paretologic Regcure - Regcure & SafeCart
- RegCure Software - Price quadrupled when charged to me!
- RegCure - This leach &attaches itself& to your computer.
- Paretologic / RegCure - HORRIBLE VIRUS ROGUE
- ParetoLogic PowerPack - RegCure - virus infection
- Reg/Cure & ParetoLogic - Can't Remove from Programs
- RegCure - Gave me a 'Trojan' virus!