Regal Cinemascrappy movie selection

This is a terrible theater. I wanted to see a particular movie and go to the website to find out that the movie that I wanted to see which was the only decent movie this trash pile had on it's roster was replaced by a slew of worthless, seventh rate, trashy B movies that are all a waste of time to make let alone expect people to waste money to see this garbage. The ### that manages this place decides that they don't want any reputable business so they pull decent movies and scrape the slime off of the bottom of the barrel for selections. Boycott these pigs and send them out of business and tell them to take their damn trash movies with them. I will never go to this theater.

• He
    heath2011 Sep 13, 2011

movie theatres have to pay for the movie selection...maybe they can not afford better because of the economy people can't afford to see movies...and just because you do not like the selection does not mean no one likes it...

• Th
    Thesnobbycat Sep 14, 2011

What?!!!? They weren't playing the type of movies you like!?!?!?! HOW DARE THEM!! You should get whatever you want, you really sound like you deserve it. Some people enjoy 'B' movies but you don't, so damn this theater and everyone who works there.

• *Brenda Oct 02, 2011

I love my soda and popcorn!You should see me, I'm HUGE!