Reed Nissan — I hate car dealers!
My parents' friend went to Reed Nissan (Orlando Florida, Right at coloniel Drive) for car tune-up, and my parents' friend's English is not good. He had a little accident when he drove into the Nissan store (He
scratched another customer's car with his car). Well, the bad part start here. A black dealer (I hate car dealers) and a black technician saw the incident (Note: the customer wasn't around his or her car).
My parents' friend went out of his car, and the black dealer and the black technician noticed that he does not know English. Both men ( God, I should not call them men) took advantage of him by saying that "Well, if you give me some lunch money, i won't tell the customer you scratch his or her car....."
Well, the chinese guy (my parents' friend) was struggling to understand what are they saying..... A
BUNCH OF GREEDY DEALERS come to the chinese guy trying to see if they can got some money of him......
Later the chinese just ignore them (the greedy dealers) and went to the service desk...... well, the
dealers knew that they cannot get some lunch money of the chinese guy...Yes, they went to told the customer. At the end the chinese pay the money to the customer.
The thing that piss me off is that WHY THE DEALER OF REED NISSIAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE CHINESE GUY JUST BECAUSE HE DOES NOT KNOW ENGLISH..... Also, if the Nissan dealers is part of Reed Nissian company, and they should try to resolve the accident in LEGAL WAY, NOT BY SOME LUNCH MONEY. (their act of lusty only made the chinese guy more frustrated....).
Also, the discrimination got to stop in Reed Nissan (Oh my Gosh!!! you are selling Japanese Car )
Let's say if the Chinese gave the dealers lunch money, and then the customer won't know who hitted his or her car ...HELLO~~ REED NISSAN DEALERS, THIS IS NOT YOUR CAR, SO DON'T TRY TO GET PROFIT ON EVERYTHING.....
This is a complain to REED NISSAN.
3776 West Colonial Drive
Orlando FL 32808
Phone: [protected] ext 171
More Reed Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced!
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department