Menu
Kings Auto Repair Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Kings Auto Repair
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

Kings Auto Repair Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Kings Auto Repair at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Kings Auto Repair. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Kings Auto Repair I went to Kings Auto Repair Inc

I went to Kings Auto Repair Inc. to get new brakes and rotors for my Honda CRV, along with a starter. It was around a month ago when I handed over $688 for their services. Unfortunately, my son got into an accident, so I had to take the car to another shop to address the problem. To my surprise, the other shop informed me that there were no brakes on the car, and it was actually metal grinding against metal. They also mentioned that the rotors were in terrible condition. As a result, I had to pay the other shop to fix these issues. It seems like Kings Auto Repair Inc. charged me for work that they didn't actually do.

Read full review of Kings Auto Repair
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Kings Auto Repair In February, my check engine light came on, so I took it to Kings and they said it needed a catalytic converter

In February, my check engine light came on, so I took it to Kings and they said it needed a catalytic converter. Two weeks later, I took the car to get the repair. When I picked the car up, they told me to drive it a couple of days and the check engine light should go off when it resets. That did not happened. I took it back and they said it need a sensor. So I told them to fix that. The day I picked it up, the car overheated on my way to work. I had it towed to the shop. They were not able to work on the car because of the COVID-19 shut-down. So the car sat there for almost a month. I had it towed to a different shop and they said everything was done wrong, there were missing screws and other pieces and that the catalytic converter did not look like a new one, and that it was not even the right unit for my car. When I asked at Kings who worked on the car, all the guys said the owner Lisa worked on it, but when asked she would not admit to it.

Read full review of Kings Auto Repair
Hide full review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Kings Auto Repair contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Kings Auto Repair?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kings Auto Repair Customer Service. Initial Kings Auto Repair complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kings Auto Repair above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kings Auto Repair. Discuss the issues you have had with Kings Auto Repair and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.