Rediff ShoppingNon delivery/ no response

B

I Had purchased a PANASONIC NV-GS85 DIGITAL from rediff shopping on 18 Dec 2007 and the amount debited from my credit card on 20 dec 2007, I was informed by rediffmail that my item is despatched details as follows
PANASONIC NV-GS85 DIGITAL CCD CAMCORDER Sandeep Vig (Big Baazaar) Aramex [protected] 27-12-2007 http://www.aramexindia.com Expected delivery: You should receive your order between 31 Dec, 2007 and 04 Jan, 2008.

But till todate i havenot received the item even after approaching rediff customer care they have not given any correct details, the courier detail given by rediff shpopping turned out to be invaild, indicating that i have been cheated by rediff shopping. Kindly help me to proceed legally against this web site, to retreive my money.

• Me
    Mehul G. Patel Jan 17, 2008

I had purchased 2 child laptop from rediffshopping.I received delivery after one week but i was shocked to see that there was only one laptop inbox instead of 2. Parcel was received by parents and they paid full amount.

I contacted mentioned no in order but 3 week have passed but i have yet to received.

My order no. - 4281435
    Product Title : Kids laptop
    Company : Ojjas Enterprise

I would advise to all that dont purchase anything from reddifshopping.

• Pa
    palani Mar 19, 2008

Even i have purchased a nikon coolpix camera on 22 jan 08 and it was defective one so i have returned it back on 18 feb 08..
    i have sent the item back to big bazar(sandeep vig) its not a big bazar its an "chor bazar"...
    This ppl are making fun of us when ever we call them they keep on saying that concerned person have not come to office he will coming with in one hour and so on..
    They have given some invalid aramex number [protected].

And Sandeep he is the big 420 when ever u call him he wont pick the call...
    Some one have to initiate to screw this ### in ppl...

• Ve
    Venkat7259 May 24, 2008

Even i have purchased a 1 Gb Mp4/Mp3 Player With Expandable Memory Slot Designer Series on ON 21/05/2008 AT 15HRS and it was defective one so i have made a complaint thro. mail on 22nd May 2008 at 14.58 Hrs and also made a cll to the bloody customer care in [protected] who asked me approach their customer care stating that they will contact within 48 hrs. But till now i have neither received any reply nor i am able log on to rediff shopping to contact their customer care.

It is a bloody cheating Group of people.
    I feel all those who have been affected by the bloody cheating rocket have to form a group, pull the bloody b...rds to court and claim for not only recovery of amount paid but also compensation.

Rediff has to be booked under IPC 406 & 420.

• Ve
    Venkat7259 May 24, 2008

Comments

128 days ago by Mehul G. Patel [send email]

My order no. - 4281435
    Product Title : Kids laptop
    Company : Ojjas Enterprise

I would advise to all that dont purchase anything from reddifshopping.

66 days ago by Palani [send email]
    They have given some invalid aramex number [protected].

And Sandeep he is the big 420 when ever u call him he wont pick the call...
    Some one have to initiate to screw this ### in ppl...

0 minutes ago by Venkatasubramanian [send email]

It is a bloody cheating Group of people.

Rediff has to be booked under IPC 406 & 420.

Sachin Jul 10, 2008

Guys
    Never buy or tust on the rediffshopping it is complete mismange system. i also purchased the Motorola system but after running behind them gave a worst box whuch is a barun drier.

• Pr
    Prakash Kumar Reddy Jul 19, 2008

I order the product of formula 1 car polish on 08th july, i made the payment through online amt:344.00 after 9 days im not recive the product on time then i calld up the customer care service they said we already dsptched through courier on 16th july given the pod no: [protected] TNT Courier. then i calld up tnt courier people they said sir this is invalid num is not a 1st time all the customer giving call to us that is totally wrong information. immediatly i calld up rediff customer care one off staff spoken to me she is name is lakshmi says sir u want send the mail to us we will get back to u with in 2 working days... so this is totally fraud business we want to take legall action against him. ill never for give this kind of business

rajeev sharma Jul 31, 2008

Rediff shopping people are big frauds. I ordered one raincoat and T-shirts combo for 325 rs but the product they gave me doesn't worth more than 150 rs, with very bad quality...

I suggest everyone not to go for REDIFF SHOPPING...

jajee Aug 26, 2008

i had booked a palm treo 650 in rediff shopping, , , through credit card and they commited a delivery date of 5 working days and for 30 days i didnt get the product after several calls std, i received the product from deals 4 all the number 1 fraud people a very old piece battery and set after complaning rediff they never take step, i havent seen such a new type of robbery in internet these people can go beg or stand in road and steal then cheat like this. never trust rediff and deals 4 all peoples. regards george

• Pr
    Prasanth.A.K Sep 17, 2008

I have purchased shirts through the rediff shopping with an order number 4742542. As per advertisement there are three shirts. But I received only one with blue colour after 4 weeks.

These details of the order

Order no: 4742542
    Title: Formal White, Cream and Light Blue Shirts XL-42
    Vendor: Shoppingmantra Enterprises

This is poor customer care from reddiff and cheatin the customer

suggest everyone not to go for REDIFF SHOPPING...

• Am
    Amit Oct 06, 2008

i have purchased light brown leather wallet as i had see it on the webpage is totally different then what i have recieved!!!you people can't imagine what i recieved..I got a black colour wallet having hard "LEVI" logo in front...which is totally unacceptable.
    i tried to contact customer care, but the webpage for the CC was also not functioning properly...needs a verify code and i am sending the same but every time it display the error...now i become tired of it...And only thing is coming in mymind is that they make me fool...they cheat me...saale kutte kamine...

• He
    HEMA SESHADHIRI Oct 20, 2008

On 07.10.2008 I had ordered a CUM CUM CHOCKER set. My order no: 4922224 has yet to received. Send me the reasion for the above. send us courier details.

Ankur Jain Nov 06, 2008

Sir,
    I've placed a order (4967045) for nikon coolpix L11 Digicam & paid through ICICI Credit Card. But sir the problem is that i received a parcle Labled the same but when i opened it i found diffrent product it was a binocular (Brekar Cobra Moedl 750 8m/988000m JH99990X99880).

And i am calling continously on given numbers 0f Mr. Sandeep Vig (Big Bazaar) but there is no response . Can u help me in this case.

saravanan Nov 18, 2008

what the heck is going on with my order...?...just reply me what the status is...Details of Order# 4970666...vendor name is "Sandeep vig"...i want to know the damn reason for the delay...will the order be delivered or not...give me a response ...rediff nut head getting down...

• Vi
    vinish jain Nov 19, 2008

Rediff Shopping is a Cheat, its Vendors are fraud and its Courier people are liers !!

It was indeed my mistake to have used Rediff shopping for buying a mp3 player (Order No 4888649).

They don't respond to the emails, they don't return the money...they don't deliver the products. It has already been around 2 months when I made the transaction to buy the mp3 player. The player delivered was not the one which was ordered so the customer support promised to replace it with the one which I ordered. The courier guy whom you have sent to return it back to the vendor has taken more than 15 days to deliver. . The person from the courier company named Srinivas, (mobile no [protected]) told me that vendor Shiv Gaurav (ph no: 040- [protected]/ [protected]) is not opening his office, so we cant deliver it as I was ringing them thrice daily, but surprisingly on the next day online status of the shipment (Shipment No : [protected], Courier Company Aramex) gets updated to delivered. I am not still not confirmed to whom they have delivered the shipment.

Thirdly, the phone numbers provided by Rediff of the vendor are fake as both the telephone numbers are out of service. Thanks Rediff Shopping for the fraud. I want my money back. I guess that legal action against Rediff Shopping and to claim the damages is the only option left.

Rama Jan 26, 2009

Rediff shopping is absolute fraud, no doubt about this. I had ordered a toy (a teddy, my order number being 4929694) on 10th october 2008 to be delivered as a gift to my friend's little son. The vendor is shopping mantra enterprises. The item was neither delivered nor the money refunded till date. The customer service admitted that the item could not be delivered, apoligised for it and promised to refund the amount immediately. It's nearly four months and nothing has been done. They have stopped replying to my emails too. I feel that each one of us who has been cheated by these people has to file a complaint with the consumer greivances forum and also with the police and sue these fraudsters in such a way that they should never even think of doing such a dirty job again.

• Ge
    George Feb 03, 2009

Guys...

Please don’t do any more purchase from rediff, and this website itself fraud….

I had a MP3 player purchase last month and got a local product like roadside one which was not working when I have received, as advised by the customer care sent it back… hence no update and never received any product…….

This stupid website has to ban.

• Su
    sunil Feb 16, 2009

I ordered 3 nokia 7710 replacement panel from gnet servises through rediffshopping in october 2008, ( order number 4963190) I paid the amount through creditcard, but i havent received the product till today..eventhough when i track the order, it says approved and the product was handed over to bluedart courier, I contacted the courier people but they say they never received such an item and the reference nuber is wrong.This is another case of online cheating by rediff and never ever purchase any item from them, better go for ebay. Rediff never contacts you after the approval or never mails you about the product ordered. SO BELIEVE ME, NEVER NEVER EVER PURCHASE ANY ITEM THROUGH REDIFF SHOPPING.IT IS A CHEATING SITE. I am Dr Sunil from kerala.

• Ro
    Rohit Feb 19, 2009

REdiffs are big frauds!
    Me 2 faced same problem of non delivery +no response.
    They are ###!

• Je
    jeetendra kumar Feb 24, 2009

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED DIGITAL CLOCK LAST 1 MTH.
    THIS IS VERY BAD. order number: 5175179
    YOU ARE BIG CHEATER THIF.IF I WONT GET CLOCK WITHIN 1OR 2 DAYS I WILL COMPLAIN CONSUMER COURT.
    THIS IS MY WARNING.

Manjunath May 14, 2009

hi guys,
    Even i have order 1shirt, 1tshirt, 1wrist watch, 1sunglass. after 1 week i have received after paying 554.00.bludy thid rediff people sent 3 (third class shirts) i never face bludy this kind of bad experience.

dear all friend don't purchase any thig with rediff.

• Ub
    Ubaid Jun 29, 2009

I am also cheated by rediff. I have buy two umbrella and one swim suit.but recieved only track suit. I hve sent a complain by mail. I am waiting for the reply of rediff customer care.

• Basant Kumar Singh Feb 18, 2010

I will also ask every one not to purchase any thing from rediffshopping

• Ab
    abdia Oct 19, 2010

another victim here...I was charged for full amount of order i placed n got only half the order delivered n when I brought this up, they just said

Greetings from Rediff.com

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that rediff can entertain post delivery queries related to partial
    delivery only if it reaches us within 48 hrs of the product being delivered.

Further, as your query has reached us after the lapse of the warranty period we are unable to entertain your query.

Assure you of prompt and courteous response on all your visits to rediff.com

Warm Regards,
    Dimple Dongre
    Customer service,
    Rediff.com

Warm Regards,
    Varsha Shetty,
    Customer Service,
    Rediff .com

P.S: Please do not change the subject line for future correspondence .

• Sh
    SHOPPER INDIAN Apr 03, 2011

Hello
    ALL INDIANS ALLOVER THE WORD. PLEASE DONOT DO ANY TRANSACTION WITH REDIFFMAIL SHOPPING, PREVIOUSLY THEY WERE OK. NOW THEY SUCK AND ARE A SHADY ONLINE WEBSITE. I ORDERED AN ITEM ON THEM AND I GET AAN EMAIL, THEY NEED A COPY OF MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. SOMEHOW I FEEL THAT IS NOT A COMFORTABLE OPTION

anshali Jul 30, 2011

I Had purchased a SAMSUNG GURU E1172 from rediff shopping on 25 JULY 2011 and the amount debited from my credit card on 26 JULY 2011, I was informed by rediffmail that my item is despatched details as follows
    SAMSUNG GURU E1172.
    I get wrong aramax courier dispach number from Rediff shopping coustomar care.

mandar.vg Feb 23, 2012

I ordered 3 sets of watches and bouquet for valentine... All Are defective... I have been cheated. All 4 watches are defective.. not at all working.. I want my money back.. Or I am going to file complaint in consumer court.

Order numbers were 6902474, 6902668, 6919022

I don't understand why u have such vendors working for you.

• Tn
    tnegi1975 Jun 22, 2012

Rediff Shopping is pathetic. Never ever Buy from them in India.
    I bought a product which was an old repaired product - Order No: 7127517. They are now NOT refunding my money. They do not reply to any email. Its almost 1.5 months now.
    NEVER EVER BUY from Rediff Shopping.

• Ag
    Aggarwal Hira Aug 12, 2012

I had placed an order for Rakhis (from Canada) on their web site on JUly 24 2012. On July 28, I got the notification confirming the dispatch.
    However, the order was only delivered on August 4 in the late afternoon - 2 days after Rakhi festival.
    The contact phone number shown on their email [protected] was of some meat plant when I called from Canada.
    It took by courier 7 days to deliver the rakhis and sweets (from July 28 to Aug 4 - order itself was placed on July 24) two days after the festival. By the time they were delivered, the sweets had to be discarded and rakhis were of no use.
    On complaining to them, they refused to remedy the situation in terms of refund or credit towards next order. They just shrugged their shoulders and said that these things do happen sometimes.
    I shall never shop again with Rediff and tell everyone not to use them.

Hira Aggarwal

• Ne
    neha78 Mar 30, 2013

I had purchased a product from rediffshopping through order no 7818549 Mar 2013 but instead of that different product was delivered to me..and when I compliant the rediff customercare I was asked to send the product via courier and was told that courier amount borne by me will be credited to me along with the total amount of purchase.Later the complete amount was not transferred me moreover their was response from the customer care.

Pathetic Service, right from delivering of wrong product to final settlement.

Rajavarman Jan 06, 2016

i was order a nokia 1100 mobile on 25.12.2015 but still(06..1.2016) i wont receive the product