Rediff ShoppingDefective Product received

M

Hi,
I ordered a Inasla Food processor from rediff and it got delivered on time, but when I tried to open it and start it, it is not even starting. I called Rediff and they asked me to call Vendor Goodlife. I called Goodlife and they asked me to call Inalsa. So I am running round and round to get it fixed. A customer should not be told to contact vendor, it should be Rediff shopping responsibility to get it fixed or refund the money. So I never recommend anybody for Rediff shopping. My rediff order number is "[protected] ". So shop at rediff at your own risk. Do you buy a defective product at store to take it to its service center before using it even once?

Thanks,
Mukesh

The response that I received:

Dear Subhash,

Greetings from Rediff.com

We apologize for inconvenience cause to you.

With respect to your mail, we would like to inform you that the product which you have received is having Manufacturer Warranty of 5 Years on the Motor and 2 years on the product.

For availing the warranty service, you need to show the original invoice/ bill at the authorized service center.

Assure you of prompt and courteous response on all your visits to Rediff.com

Warm Regards,
www.rediff.com

P.S. Please do not change the subject line for future correspondence.

• Am
    amit patil May 31, 2010

my Transenction Numbers -[protected]

spypenmicro usb is not working to my pc this probamlims is i/o divece not pc ple. recvard to I/O divice search to web ple.reply to complaint

• Va
    vasim Nov 17, 2009

I GOT New 2nd Generation 2 GB MP3 Player ON 12.11.2009
    AND I PAID 714 RUPEES ... AND I GOT BAD PRODUCT
    BUT ITS NOT WORKING ..
    BOX IS BROKEN
    CABLE BRAKE
    HANDS FREE BROKEN .. AND INSTRUMENT ALSO NOT PROPER WORK ...
    SO WHAT ID ..
    GIVE ME REPLY ..
    MY NAME VASIM SHAIKH
    MAY MOBILE NO IS [protected]
    GIVE ME REPLY AS SOON AS POSIBLE

• arkiefenarkie Jun 12, 2009

Here's what I have found doing a Google search of this business:

This is their customer support link that is above.

India #: Rediff Customer Service Number: 91-22-[protected].

Good luck

Manmeet Singh Makkar Jun 12, 2009

The day i purchase the product since same day its not working and i lodged 5 to 6 time complaint on rediff maill but no one revert and reply, kindly help me if any one can guide me,
    Thanx
    Manmeet S makkar

sagarika Mar 20, 2009

Hi myself Sagarika .the same thing happend with me.So its my personal opnion that never makes shopping in rediff.better make in india times.

• Po
    ponraj Feb 16, 2009

dear sir & madam,

order no:-5136142

All ready compliants by home theatre system and not for respones, please immediate pickup by parcel and replacement.
    with in (2 days)

note:-
    parcel pickup to aramex courier thru mail (this is your mistake also postal charges you paid)

by
    ponraj.b
    [protected]

• Ra
    rameshkumar Aug 22, 2008

for me to it happend i ordered for a dual watch but what i received is non functional analog watch the coustomer care is not responding i am planing to approach the cyber crime wing
    fruad fellows do not shop @ rediff
    thiefs in the name of shopping they should punished

• Ra
    RAVI PRATAP SINGH Aug 13, 2008

I think rediff and vendor both r thief .Rediff shopping is worst, there is no response, i make a order on 23rd july08 but till i not get the product and customer care as well as courier company is not responding me in a good way.and they deduct my money from credit card .deatail are below -

Your order is being processed
    >Hello Ravi Pratap,
    >We have processed your order and it is scheduled for delivery. Your order details are as below :
    >Details of Order# 4748567
    >Item Description
    >Qty.
    >Price
    >Value Offer - Dual & Chrono Watch !!!
    >399.00
    >Shipping & Handling: Rs.35.00
    >Total:
    >Rs.434.00
    rd.

• Su
    Surya kant Upadhyay Aug 08, 2008

Rediff shopping is worst, there is no response, i make a order on 31st july but till i not get the product and customer care is not responding me in a good way.