The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rediff Shopping — defective product
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
last week i had ordered for a 2gb (mp4, mp3, radio)player from rediff website worth Rs 999. two days back i got the player, but after full payment when i opened it, it was a differnt piece than what i had ordered, and i charged it for half an hour, i found that the display system was not working.now after connected it to a computer i found out that songs and videos were previously installed in it, this clearly indicated that i got a second hand product.
then i immediately contacted the custmer care thru email.today i am getting a mail from custamer care that i should neatly wrap the player and courier it to the seller(JASPREET SAHANI )of OJJAS ENTERPRISES fame.
i have heard very bad things about jaspreet on this website.so can please tell me whether i should send my player to him for replacement or not. i also wanted to know how i can get my money back from rediff.
More Rediff Shopping Complaints & Reviews
- Rediff Shopping - Stay away from Rediff Shopping!
- Rediffmail.com - Rediffmail account is very slow
- Rediffmail.com - CAN;T LOGIN
- Rediff Shopping - Non delivery/ no response
- Rediff Bol - Receiving unsolicited messages
- Rediff Shopping - Non delivery of goods and no response
- Rediff Shopping - The product delivered is different than the one I ordered
- Rediff.com - Tablemate - delivered broken! Poor response! No replacement
- Rediff - Free money making business
- Rediff.com - Order not delivered by Quantium Aspac