Rediff Shoppingdefective product

dear sir

last week i had ordered for a 2gb (mp4, mp3, radio)player from rediff website worth Rs 999. two days back i got the player, but after full payment when i opened it, it was a differnt piece than what i had ordered, and i charged it for half an hour, i found that the display system was not working.now after connected it to a computer i found out that songs and videos were previously installed in it, this clearly indicated that i got a second hand product.

then i immediately contacted the custmer care thru email.today i am getting a mail from custamer care that i should neatly wrap the player and courier it to the seller(JASPREET SAHANI )of OJJAS ENTERPRISES fame.

i have heard very bad things about jaspreet on this website.so can please tell me whether i should send my player to him for replacement or not. i also wanted to know how i can get my money back from rediff.

• As
    ASHOK NAIK Oct 01, 2007

I purchased a MP3 player from Rediffmail E-shopping in April 2007. Order No.3699599. It was on 3 EMI of Rs.499 from my credit card.

I got the delivery by courier. I put the player for charging as per the instructions. After 3 hours, I found that the battery buldged and the cover of the player opened. The cover could not be fixed and the player was not working. I made a complaint on the Rediff web site thrice. I also tried to contact the supplier. Mr. Jaspreet Sahani on phone no.[protected] but no one answered. Stay away from Rediff Shopping!

• Am
    Amit Kadane Jul 04, 2008

I bought the rain suit from rediff shoppy. The chain quality was really very poor. When I wore it first time, the plastic chain support came out. Now it is of use as chain itself is not working. I want to replace it.

• Ab
    abbas Laxmidher Aug 02, 2008

Dear,

My Order No 4749821,

You Have Send Me A Defective Piece, ,

& A Used I Pod

I Dont Recieved The Product Which I Have Odered

You Have Cheated,

Which I Pod You Have Given The Market Value Is 899.

But I Have Paid 1299 Then Also I Am Not Satisfied,

Kindle Note My Cell No [protected],

& Pls Give Me Reply As Soon As Possible,

Pls Replace Me The Product.

• Pr
    prashant bhonde Aug 25, 2008

To,
    The concerning officer
    [email protected]

Subj: Regarding damage piece of my ordered No. 4815975 product ssROLXCHRONO34 Latest chrono watch.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased the above-mentioned item. The transaction no. is 5378495. It is a totally damage item and I am totally unsatisfied with the above-mentioned product. The Jewels of the dial is broken. The belt lock is not working properly etc. Hence, it is my kind request that please return back my money or replace the same item as early as possible.

With best regards,

Faithfully yours.

PRASHANT BHONDE

• Va
    Vasant Burde Sep 15, 2008

i am recieved a 1GB MP4 Player with inbuilt Games (Stores 240 songs) on 8.9.2008 but MP4 player is damage & defective items received by me and not working properly. Kindly arrange to supply replacement items immediately. My order no. is 4806374. Please reply to the mail ID’s immediately. My earlier mail dt. 10.9.2008 confirmation code is 14873.

In case if the requisite product that you need to send us is not available, please refund the amount by crediting my account.

Kindly acknowledge receipt.

Manoj Jain Nov 13, 2008

I've ordered BLACK DAIL OPULENCE CHRONO WATCH againest order No. 4984317 but you send golden dail watch that is diffrent to my ordered item. i don't want it so i send back to supplier thru courier & he confirm the receiving.

But my money not refund till now.

My second item not received on 13.11.08. i ordered this on 03.11.08

Plz tell me the Refund process.

• Ku
    kunal Dec 04, 2008

i have ordered one home theather when i opened it it is broken then i call to rediff he/she said that go to my web link rediff shooping i have comlaint 3 or4 times but they are not repling iwant this product to exchange it my order number is 5029235 please call me at [protected] & iam regular customer of rediff shooping

• Aa
    aaa Feb 12, 2009

Hi,

I have ordered "DIGI SOUND 2.1ChannelHomeTheatre-1200Watts(SubWoofer" from Ojjas Enterprises, whereas i received speaker system for 880 Watts. I have following disputes on the delivery:

1. Wrong product delivered

2. Damaged Product

3. Accessories not supplied(but agreed in rediff website)

4. Not working

5. Used product supplied.

Following are my order details:

Name : Ashok Anand

Order No.: 5129661

Tn.ID : [protected]

Paid Amt.: Rs.365/-

Guide me in returning the product and getting full refund at the earliest.

I'm entirely dissatisfied with the service provided by Rediffmail. If there is no proper response from Rediff/Ojjas it would force me to log complaint with Consumer Court.

Ashok Anand

• Po
    ponraj Feb 16, 2009

dear sir & madam,

order no:-5136142

All ready compliants by home theatre system and not for respones, please immediate pickup by parcel and replacement.
    with in (2 days)

note:-
    parcel pickup to aramex courier thru mail (this is your mistake also postal charges you paid)

by
    ponraj.b
    [protected]

• La
    Lalit Kochhar Mar 18, 2009

i have given an order to electric iron GC 135 of philips 1100 wt but i got HI 108 diffrent iron. my order no. 5236514 my chque no. is 027170 bank of baroda This is not right deal by radiff. ple returm my money. if you will not return my money. I will take legal action regarding this issue. my mobile no. [protected]

• Ha
    HateTheSeller Jul 06, 2009

I purchased "2In 1 Corded+ Semi Cordless Phone " from OJJAS ENTERPRISES on 27-May, 2009 from Rediff.com and to my surprise never received the product until I chased the seller. What surprised me more was that Jaspreet Sahani (OWNER) chose to speak through Rediff support and NOT to me directly. He does not RESPECT his BUYERS! How DISRESPECTFUL!

Finally I received the product but the product was DEFECTIVE. Jaspreet won again maintaining his reputation as a DISHONEST BUSINESSMAN.

I immediately wrote an email saying the same & Jaspreet responded this time saying send the product on given address and he will return, for I had contacted him on his number as well.
    I sent the product back on 17-Jun and Jaspreet refuses to acknowledge that he received the product when the courier tracking says it has been indeed received.

Now Jaspreet has again vanished from the face of the earth and STOPPED replying now. Rediff people are the mediating on resolving this case and Seller as snobbish or disrespectful he is, refuses to reply or pick up the phone.

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!

Rakesh Ojha

mahesh p shegale Sep 19, 2009

my name is mahesh shegale
    i am recieved a MP9 8GB new8GB hidden spy pen drive camera on 17.9.2009 but pen drive buttan all ready in side & charger not working is damage & defective items received by me and not working properly. Kindly arrange to supply replacement items immediately. My order no. is 5584488. Please reply to the mail ID’s immediately. .
    Tn .id16227171
    my cell.[protected]

• Ra
    RAJNEESH PRAKASH Feb 12, 2010

To,
    The concerning officer
    [email protected]

Subj: Regarding damage piece of my ordered No. 5772538 Latest MP4 PLAYER.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased the above-mentioned item. The transaction no. is [protected]. It is a totally damage item and I am totally unsatisfied with the above-mentioned product. The MP4 PLAYER IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY(NOT START FROM BEGINNING DELIVERY). Hence, it is my kind request that please return back my money or replace the same item as early as possible.

With best regards,

Faithfully yours.

RAJNEESH PRAKASH
    MOB NO.--[protected]

• Vi
    vipin panicker Aug 29, 2012

its totally correct, rediff people are very bad, they don't fulfill their commitment, I have ordered one Bluetooth but its not working at all,

• Vi
    vipin panicker Aug 29, 2012

true, don't go for rediff shopping, they don't even respond.