Red Rooster Foodsdelivery time, more than 2.5 hours and counting

B

I ordered a meal from the Springvale Victoria store at 6.20pm on Sunday 4th June, 2017. As I type, the order has not arrived, it is 8.45pm right now, almost 2.5 hours delay so far. The family is hungry and this is unacceptable from Red Rooster.

Please note that the store is only 5 minute drive away from me!

I called the Springvale store at their number twice but they do no pick up the phone. I was calling to cancel my order and obtain a refund. I paid via Pay Pal online.

PLEASE REFUND THE AMOUNT FOR MY ORDER ASAP! $27.48