RecordGone.comMisrepresentation of service guarantee.

I would like to save any one from the experience I went through. This is a terrible service.

1. I was never contacted by email or otherwise once they got my money. All correspondence was initiated by me. I had to log onto their website frequently to know the status of my case as there were no email notifications. I gave them my information twice and even provided a back up email. Was never contacted by anyone, even after my case was determined.

2. Their money back guarantee is a hoax!!! DO NO BELIEVE THE GUARANTEE!! I was told after when I tried to follow up regarding getting my money back, that even though I paid 1400+ for record expungment services, I was actually paying for probation termination and that is not covered by their guarantee. Even though their contract says nothing of the sort.They word smith-ed their contract to purposely mislead people to think they are safe.

I followed all of their instructions to a "T" and was ensured this would work and when it didn't they stuck me with the bill anyway. Terrible customer service. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. DO NOT LET ANY ONE YOU KNOW USE THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE KEPT IN THE DARK AND GET NO REFUND IF THEY FAIL.