Menu
Offrs Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Offrs
reviews & complaints

www.offrs.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 22 Reviews

Offrs Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Offrs at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Offrs has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Offrs. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Offrs reviews & complaints

6:54 am EST

Offrs Total let down

I know that working with a lead aggregation company takes time for "leads" to work through the sales funnel. I expected that it would take roughly 3-4 months to see a return of some sort. Well, at least 1 seller that would materialize into an appointment. NO! And I purchased the $799 end-to-end product where they nurture the lead for you. You can also do your own calling, mailing, etc but with this plan, they do it for you. Then when the sale(s) you'd also pay a referral fee. There are/were a lot of leads in my "sales funnel". But as I started to call them more frequently myself, I found that some of these folks weren't even in the market and if they were, they hadn't been contacted like my portal said. I'm pissed and yes I'm canceling 0/600 leads conversion ratio is not acceptable, sorry Offrs!

5:05 pm EST

Offrs Tried for over 6 months not one lead panned out

This company reuses old leads and gives them back to you disguised as new leads. Most of the information provided has to be double-checked, as it isn't "matching" at $299 a month I would think they would "vet" these leads. Also, customer service was okay, you would get a response, yet basically, it was overpromising and under-delivering.

7:13 pm EDT

Offrs Offrs Review: Great in Theory, but a Letdown in Reality

So I signed up for Offrs a while back, and it took me about a month to figure out how to use it. But once I got it set up, I started getting what they call "leads". Now, don't get me wrong, I was super excited at first. But then I started calling these "leads" and quickly realized that most of them were wrong numbers, or worse - other agents trying to market their own stuff! I mean, what gives?

And don't even get me started on the people who were already listed, or, in some cases, not even interested in what I had to offer. It was a total letdown. And to make matters worse, after 3 months of this, Offrs said I needed to use some scripts to call people and door knock. Are you kidding me? I thought the whole point of this platform was so I wouldn't have to do that kind of stuff!

Anyway, fast forward 5 months and I asked to be released from the contract, but of course, they said no. So yeah, the gist of it is: in theory, Offrs sounds great, but in reality, it just didn't work for me. No calls about my efforts on the platform, and a whole lot of wasted time. Lesson learned, I guess.

Is Offrs legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Offrs as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Offrs stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Offrs should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Offrs earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Offrs achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Offrs has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Offrs has registered the domain name for offrs.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Offrs.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Offrs website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Offrs.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Offrs.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Offrs, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Offrs have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Offrs has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Offrs.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The offrs.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Offrs protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
5:39 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs OFFRS: A Total Joke, Fraud, and Scam in Real Estate - Don't Waste Your Time or Money!

You know what folks, I gotta be real with you...I just don't understand what in the world OFFRS is thinking! This company is a total joke, a straight up fraud, and a scam in the real estate world. Don't even waste your time or your money on these guys - they're a bunch of phonies! It's a good thing that I'm here to tell ya the truth about these sharks.

So, I signed up with OFFRS to get leads. That's all I wanted - just some leads for my business. But guess what? I didn't get a single lead, not even one! What a waste of time and money! I can't believe I fell for their scam.

And let me tell ya, the information these guys give you is just straight up copy and paste from county records that anyone can get for free! What a rip off! I thought I was paying for something special, but NOPE! Just a bunch of plagiarized junk.

But what really gets me is that I got some leads from areas that weren't even mine, and these leads were from two to three years ago. Who in the world wants old leads from places they don't even work in? I tried to contact these people, but guess what? None of them even asked for a valuation on their home! What a bunch of bull!

So yeah folks, take my advice and keep your money and your time. Don't waste it on these OFFRS scammers. And if you do, make sure you're ready to sue 'em! I know I am, and I won't stop until they shut down for good!

E
3:39 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs Offrs: A Complete Rip-Off! Garbage Leads & Terrible Customer Service. Stay Away!

I gotta say, Offrs is a complete rip-off! Their salesperson was all nice and convincing, telling me how their service will help me close deals and how it's so worth buying. So, I went ahead and charged $200 to my credit card, thinking this is gonna be profitable for me. But boy, I was so wrong!

After I got access to the leads, it hit me that most of them were outdated as heck! I mean, I'd already served some of those folks! What kinda leads are those? Old, outdated, and useless, that's what! I immediately reached out to them, asking them to cancel my subscription to this pointless service. But all I got were crickets and silence. No response, no nothing.

I tried calling them several times, but nobody answered. I even sent some messages, but still, no response. Then they hit me with two more charges of $50 each, and even after I canceled, they charged me again. What the hell is that all about? Talk about taking my hard-earned money and flushing it down the toilet. I had no choice but to cancel my credit card to avoid getting ripped off more.

As a licensed realtor since 1999 and part of the top 1% of all realtors in Manatee and Sarasota CTY, I know the business inside out. And let me tell you, Offrs is not it. Their leads are complete garbage and not even worth a penny. Don't throw your hard-earned money away like I did. Stay the heck away from Offrs, y'all!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs Offrs Review: Old Data, Expensive Postcard Campaigns, No Good Contact Info

I gotta say, I tried out Offrs, and I gotta be real with ya, MOST of the data is old. I went through with a fine tooth comb and learned that the sellers that scored high was because Offrs never updated their scoring of these folks. Ya know what I mean? A LOT have just bought a few months ago so their predictive analysis is old data. No good contact information either, which is a major bummer. I had to use Remine to get phone numbers and email addresses.

Their postcard campaign is random and expensive, man. They don't send a consistent postcard to the same person. I got straight talk from the customer service and sales person about that one. And let me tell ya, it's VERY EXPENSIVE. I mean, everything is priced separately, so if you choose to go it alone without their pricey add ons all you are left with is a very expensive data sheet of names. Not exactly a bargain deal, ya know what I mean?

Bottom line, they sell old data, and that's just not cool in my book. I do NOT recommend Offrs. Oh, and another thing, it's an annual contract with no breaking it. So, I gotta pay $350 a month for a list of names and addresses. Don't waste your time and money, people.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs Offrs Review: Professional Customer Support and Easy Training for Real Estate Lead Generation

So, I was curious about how lead generation companies could help me with my farming business. To find out, I decided to take the plunge and sign up for Offrs. I gotta say, it's been a pretty good experience so far!

The customer support team has been super professional and helpful. I mean, I'm still new to this whole thing, so I've had a lot of questions. But they've been patient with me and always available to assist.

I finished the training portion of the program online last week. Honestly, it was nothing too complicated. I think any agent who has experience in the farming industry would breeze through it.

Now I'm eagerly anticipating the leads, that's why I signed up, after all. But so far, Offrs has delivered on all their promises. I really don't have any reason to doubt their service.

Before I can fully jump into the leads, there was some setup stuff that I needed to take care of on my end. It was pretty straightforward, just making sure my profile was set up with all my contact info and a photo. Easy peasy.

I'm excited to see if this investment pays off, but my instincts tell me that Offrs is legit. I'll keep you posted!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs Offrs Real Estate Lead Generation: A Horrible Experience That You Should Avoid

I recently had a bad experience with Offrs, a real estate lead generation website that I signed up for on Sunday evening, May 7th 2023 at 6:30pm. At first glance, I was interested in what they had to offer, but as I started exploring their site, I noticed some discrepancies.

According to their website, it would take 7-14 days to set up my account to start receiving leads. However, by Monday, May 8th, 2023 at 10am, I learned that I would not be working for a few months and decided to cancel my account and requested a refund from Offrs support since my account had not yet been set up.

It took several days to hear back from Offrs support, and by the time I did, to my frustration, I was already being sent fake leads by the company even though my account had not been set up yet. When I raised my concerns, Offrs stated that I had signed up under their "no refund policy" and refused to refund my money. However, they failed to acknowledge that my account was never set up or active, and I never received a paid invoice or a contract that stated otherwise.

What added to my frustration was the fact that there is no number available to call their support. It felt like there was a lack of transparency with this company and they didn't seem to care about my situation.

Initially, I was polite and courteous in my messages to Offrs support team, but as I continued to receive no satisfactory response, my tone changed. I found their business practices horrible and unforgiving, and to me, that felt like a scam. In my opinion, any business that operates in this manner is not worth your time or money, and you should RUN... RUN... away from them.

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs Offrs Review: Shady, Unmotivated Leads and Auto-Charges - Stay Away!

Yo, I signed up for Offrs in July 2021. But man, let me tell ya, it was a huge disappointment. As soon as I got the so-called "LEADS," I noticed that they were all bogus! Fake numbers, unlisted numbers, and unmotivated leads. I felt like I had been ripped off right off the bat.

These guys do some shady stuff. It seems like they just capture the already expired lists and use various lists that aren't a part of any campaigns or active marketing. That's not cool. Don't use them, folks.

I tried to cancel within 48 hours, but they wouldn't give me my money back! I had to swallow that one. Then I asked them in writing to cancel, and I even called them out on their scam. But nothing happened.

So I moved on with my life and found another platform. Three months later, though, I noticed an auto charge from offrs.com - and not just for one month, but for August and September too! OMG. I sent them an email right away, but they completely ignored my requests. I had had enough, so I filled a fraudulent claim with my bank. Can you believe it?!

I'm writing this review to warn other people to stay away from Offrs. They're shady and literally steal your money. They shouldn't be allowed to market on our platforms. It's just not right.

Believe me, I've gone through so many of these clowns already. Offrs isn't the only one, either. You live and learn, I guess. But just make sure to read reviews from real people before you try anything. In my office, I only hear negative things about them. Be aware, folks - this is a scam alert!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs Disappointing Experience with offrs.com: Complicated Platform and Bad Customer Service

!

I have to say, I was thoroughly disappointed with offrs.com. My experience was nothing like what was advertised and it ended up being a huge waste of time and money. My husband and I are successful real estate agents and we thought this service would be the perfect addition to our toolbox, but boy were we wrong.

First off, the platform was a nightmare to use. It was not user-friendly whatsoever and we found ourselves constantly frustrated with how complicated it was to navigate. We thought it would be a breeze since the salesperson we spoke with made it seem so simple, but that was far from the truth. It was time-consuming and tedious, which for a busy couple like us, was not feasible.

To make matters worse, when we tried to cancel our contract, we were met with resistance. It seemed like the company did not care about our satisfaction and only wanted to make money off of us. We made it clear that the service was not what we expected and that we wanted to cancel after our 3-month contract was up. However, the company continued to draft our credit card even after our contract was over. This was a complete violation of our trust and we were outraged.

To add insult to injury, the company is now claiming that they did not know we wanted to cancel. Are you kidding me? How could they not know when we made it perfectly clear multiple times? It's just ridiculous. We are currently disputing the fraudulent charges on our credit card and hoping to get our money back.

In conclusion, if you're thinking about using offrs.com, I would highly recommend that you steer clear. The service was a complete disappointment and the company's customer service was even worse. Don't make the same mistake we did, save yourself the hassle and find a different platform to use.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs Offrs.com: Scammers and Liars - Stay Away and Save Your Money!

This company sucks big time! I paid for their service hoping to get leads for my business but it turned out to be a complete waste of money. The lead guarantee they offer is just a bunch of bull. I got leads that were months old and some of them were even from people who have passed away! What kind of scam is this?

I tried to let them know that I wasn't getting anything new, and all they told me was that I shouldn't expect to get so many leads in such a short time. This is ridiculous! I even have videos showing that there were new leads coming in, but then disappearing from my account without any contact information. This website doesn't work properly, and it's a complete mess.

But what's worse is that they charged me again after my 30-day trial was up, without even asking me if I wanted to continue with their service. I had no idea that this was a subscription with recurring charges! I wasn't informed about this at all. They just took my money and refused to give me a refund when I complained. They claimed that they had already spent money on ads for me, but that's just a bunch of baloney!

I even checked with my credit card company, and they told me that Offrs.com provided an authorization from me. This is ridiculous! I never signed anything, neither physically nor virtually. They are just ripping off people and committing fraud!

I strongly advise that no one should do business with this company. They are liars and scammers, and their service doesn't work properly. Stay away and save yourself the headache and your hard-earned money!

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs Offrs.com Review: Low-Quality Leads & Unreliable Platform - Not Worth The Investment

So, I recently used Offrs.com service from October '18 to March '18. Honestly, I can say that it was a "waste of money". I had to sign a contract for a minimum of six months, and it cost me around $231 per month. I was promised high-quality leads, and I would gain a return on my investment, but unfortunately, that was not the case.

One of the reasons I decided to give Offrs.com a chance is because they had an agreement with RE/MAX, my company, which offered me a discount and preferred location to generate leads. However, I soon realized that this was all just a marketing gimmick.

The leads that I received were of very low quality, almost garbage. The ones labeled as "highly ranked prospects" were no better than the others. None of them were interested in selling their homes, and I never gained any ROI from my investment. Their survey, which is used to rate the quality of the leads, was outsourced, making it unreliable.

Offrs.com also provided a platform to send postcards and communicate with clients through CRM, but it was very clunky and uninspiring. The postcards that were sent on my behalf were of very low quality, and I received postcards with lines in it, cut-off messages, and contact information that was not correct.

In my opinion, Offrs.com is just not worth the investment. I decided to contest my payment with AMEX for the last month, but I still feel cheated out of the other five months. I received no benefits from their product and was just wasting my money.

Overall, I am not satisfied with the service that Offrs.com provides, and I do not recommend it to any real estate agent.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs Offrs Real Estate Lead Generation Service Review: Disappointing Scores and Inaccurate Listings

Offrs is supposed to be a real estate lead generation service that helps you find properties that are more likely to list soon. I have used this service before and I was quite disappointed with it. I thought it was going to be worth my time and money, but after using it for a while, I realized that it wasn't that helpful.

One of the main features of Offrs is that they assign a score to properties in your territory that indicates how likely they are to list. The higher the score, the more likely is the property to list soon. However, I found that many homes in my territory that had a score of 0 were still going on the market. And not just once but several times. This made me question the usefulness of the scores altogether. If properties with a 0 score are still going on the market, how confident can I be that properties with a score of 100 are worth spending my money on?

I even attached some screenshots of my territory to this review to show you the scores of properties when they were listed. It was quite disheartening to see that the scores didn't seem to have any correlation with the actual listings.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend using Offrs if you're looking for a reliable way to find properties that are more likely to list. It's simply not worth the time and money.

K

Offrs Offrs.com Review: A Complete Disappointment and Potential Scam

I have to say that Offrs.com was a complete disappointment. I was so excited to get started with this service on 11/25, but boy was I in for a rough ride. After waiting for a couple of weeks, I realized that the system was still "down". I reached out to customer service for help, but I didn't hear back from anyone for an entire week.

After being ignored for a week, I decided to ask for a refund. To my surprise, as soon as I asked for a refund, the system miraculously came to life. However, when I logged in, I noticed that there was no data loaded in my account. Naturally, I thought this was just a minor glitch that would be sorted out easily. But oh boy, was I wrong.

It took another three days for the old data to be loaded in my account. To make matters worse, the customer service team refused to refund my payment even though I had requested it before. And despite my numerous attempts to contact them, all I got was silence. I honestly feel like this company is a scam and they're just after people's money.

So if you're thinking about using Offrs.com, my advice to you is to be very cautious. Don't be fooled by their marketing tactics because they promise the world, but they deliver absolutely nothing. All in all, I would definitely not recommend this service to anyone.

P

Offrs Offrs Review: A Platform Designed to Separate Realtors from Their Money

If you are one of those people who love throwing their money away, Offrs may be the perfect place for you! However, if you are interested in generating new business, you may want to steer clear of this platform. Instead, I highly recommend using EDDM to mail out postcards. This method is much more effective, and it won't break the bank.

One thing to keep in mind when considering Offrs is that they try to rope you in for a minimum of 6 months. Although they claim that you can cancel after just three months, it's important to keep a close watch on your billing statements. I experienced some trouble when trying to cancel my subscription. Even though I cancelled in November and provided a 30-day notice, I still got charged in December. This is definitely something to be aware of if you decide to give Offrs a try.

In my opinion, Offrs is just another example of a platform designed to separate Realtors from their hard-earned money. So unless you're ready to part ways with your cash without any guarantees of results, you may want to look elsewhere. Overall, I can't say I was impressed with Offrs, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone looking to grow their business.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs Review of Offrs Real Estate Lead Generation: Pros and Cons of Using Their Service

Offrs is a real estate lead generation service which offers homeownership data that helps you to identify potential sellers. I recently signed up for their service and received over 500 leads of homeowners. However, as I started to contact them, I found out that approximately 400 of those leads had incorrect phone numbers, emails, or weren't interested in selling their homes at all. To be honest, it seems like the service provider just gathered the information from the tax records of all the homeowners under my purchased zip code and then associated it with a possible phone number.

I regret not reading about other customers' experiences before signing up for a six-month contract with Offrs. If only I had read the reviews earlier, I could have saved myself from this frustration. Also, Offrs has a hidden guideline that if you want to cancel, you need to do it 30 days in advance by writing. This is not so obvious when you sign up and is another instance of me not being fully informed before participating in this service.

Despite the inconvenience, I believe that Offrs has the potential to be a good service. The data they provide could be helpful in identifying potential sellers. However, it would be better if they could make sure that the information is correct and up-to-date before sending it out to their clients. It would also be best if they could make their cancellation policy more transparent so that customers won't get caught unaware.

Overall, I would recommend Offrs to others who are interested in real estate lead generation. However, I would advise them to do more research before signing up and to proceed with caution.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs Offrs - A Load of Baloney: False Advertising of Leads and Expired Listings

I done purchased this here program through the CRMLS virtual 3 day Expo and boy let me tell you, I was lookin' forward to some sweet, sweet leads. But lemme tell ya, this Offrs thing is a load of baloney. Ain't no way this thing is legit, 'cause I spent a whole darn week trying to contact these so-called "leads" and I ain't got diddly squat to show for it. Wrong numbers, incorrect emails, not a single soul interested in sellin', and get this... I even tried callin' up folks only to find out they ain't even livin' in the house no more! Ain't that just ridiculous? So then I takes a gander at them expired listings and wouldn't you know it... they ain't even expired! They done sold long ago! Now I ain't no genius, but seems mighty fishy to me that this Offrs thing is advertisin' false leads and pretendin' like they the real deal. How are these folks allowed to get away with this kinda garbage? I'll tell ya what, I'm fixin' to report 'em to my local Real Estate Board and the BBB. And if you's smart, you'd do the same. Don't fall for their scheme, folks. It's a load of hogwash.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs Offrs.com Review: Disappointed with Changes to Product and Lack of Customer Service

I recently used Offrs (offrs.com) to sell multiple homes in the Minneapolis area, and initially I was quite impressed with the product they were offering. I had spoken with Graham, the sales manager, who had really sold me on the product, so I was excited to get started.

However, just two months later, I logged in to find that the product had been completely changed. In fact, the main reason I had signed up for the service was no longer available. Needless to say, I was quite disappointed by this turn of events.

When I reached out to Offrs to express my concerns, they were not particularly sympathetic. In fact, they gave me a rather curt response, saying "Our data costs millions of dollars to buy, analyze, distribute, etc." Essentially, they were saying that the changes they had made were necessary in order to maintain their business. However, this didn't make me feel any better about the situation.

To make matters worse, Offrs was now making me pay for their new product, which I had not signed up for. When I tried to explain that this wasn't what I had originally paid for, they told me that I was locked into a contract and there was nothing they could do.

Overall, I was extremely disappointed with Offrs and would not recommend their service to others. It's clear that they don't value their customers or their needs, and they seem to be more focused on making money than providing a quality service. If you're looking for a company that will really listen to your needs and work with you to achieve your goals, I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

C

Offrs Offrs.com is an Absolute Scam - Do Not Waste Your Time or Money

Offrs.com is not a platform that I would recommend. Initially, I had my doubts regarding their services. The person who convinced my team agent to buy the service was not approachable and had a negative attitude towards answering my queries. However, we received a few leads in the starting months, which gave me hope. But within no time, we received 10,000 leads all at once, which raised our expectations and excitement. Unfortunately, none of the leads were fruitful. Most of them were invalid or had doubled information.

When we contacted the leads, they had no interest in selling their properties. Moreover, I locked my credit card as soon as I realized that Offrs.com was still charging me even after I told them to stop. It was frustrating as I had to go through the hassle of disputing these charges and dealing with their unresponsive customer service. To be honest, it was a waste of time and money.

Offrs.com is nothing but a joke. Their lead generation service is not reliable, and I had to face consequences due to their unprofessionalism. Therefore, I would warn anyone who is considering their services to avoid them at all costs.

Overall, Offrs.com did not meet my expectations, and I would not recommend them to anyone. Their services are nothing but an absolute scam, and they should be held accountable for their actions. It is always better to go through trusted references and reliable sources for lead generation to avoid issues like these. So, save your money and time by staying away from them!

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Offrs Offrs Review: Don't Get Scammed by Their 30 Day Cancellation Policy. Stay Away!

Can I just say that I am not impressed with Offrs at all. I saw that they didn't have any reviews on their Facebook page and that made me a bit suspicious, but I decided to give them a try anyway. I signed up for the 30 day trial and I quickly realized that this was not the site for me. I wanted to cancel my subscription, but when I called their customer service department, they told me that I had to give them 30 days notice before I could cancel.

Come on, really? I sign up for a free trial and on the same day I have to cancel, but I can't do it without waiting 30 days? That's ridiculous. It really made me think that they are just trying to scam people out of their money. If they truly believed in their product, they wouldn't need to put up these kinds of barriers to keep people from canceling.

There are so many other sites out there that don't require contracts or any kind of nonsense like that. I would seriously recommend that you stay far away from Offrs if you don't want to get scammed. Trust me when I say that this isn't the kind of company that you want to be dealing with.

Offrs Customer Reviews Overview

Offrs (offrs.com) is a real estate lead generation website that has received numerous positive reviews from its users. The website offers a comprehensive set of tools and analytics to help real estate agents and brokers identify potential prospects and increase their conversions.

One of the most notable features of Offrs is its predictive analytics tool, which uses data from various sources to generate accurate predictions regarding potential leads. This tool is highly praised by users who have reported an increase in their lead generation and sales after using Offrs.

Another positive aspect of Offrs is its user-friendly interface. Users have reported that the website is easy to navigate and provides clear information on potential leads. The website also offers training and support to its users, which has been praised by users who feel that the company is genuinely invested in their success.

The pricing of Offrs is also considered competitive by its users. The website offers different packages to suit the needs of its users, which has been appreciated by users who feel that they are getting value for money.

Overall, Offrs has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from its users. The website’s predictive analytics tool, user-friendly interface, and competitive pricing have made it a popular choice among real estate agents and brokers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Offrs contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Offrs?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Offrs Customer Service. Initial Offrs complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Offrs above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Offrs. Discuss the issues you have had with Offrs and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.