Menu

complaints

Eshopmarketer.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Eshopmarketer.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Eshopmarketer.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Eshopmarketer.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Eshopmarketer.com complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Eshopmarketer.com complaints

J

Eshopmarketer.com I cancelled within the 7 day window back in May

I cancelled within the 7 day window back in May. They charged my card 2 times.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eshopmarketer.com I saw an ad on how to grow your **** account

I saw an ad on how to grow your *** account. It said they were charging $1 for the lecture. I happily paid that. I joined their *** group as recommended, and as soon as I clicked on the class, they charged my card $97. Then they tried to do it again. This was a total scam. I want my $97 returned. Buyers should be careful.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eshopmarketer.com I made transactions on May 8, 2022, June 8, 2022, July 8, 2022, and August 8, 2022

I made transactions on May 8, 2022, June 8, 2022, July 8, 2022, and August 8, 2022. They charged me $49 each month, adding up to a total of $196. In March, I paused my account because they started charging me $49 just ten days after the initial $1 charge. I thought the pause meant I could reactivate my membership when I wanted. However, I didn't receive any emails informing me that the pause was ending or that they were charging me $49 every month after the pause. Despite being charged $49 for the past four months, I can't access any of the links the membership is supposed to provide. I contacted support, and they told me my membership is active until September. But whenever I check the website, they refuse to give me a refund, even after showing them a screenshot of my paused account and the inability to access any links. These business practices seem shady.

Is Eshopmarketer.com legit?

Our verdict: Eshopmarketer.com's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Eshopmarketer.com's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Eshopmarketer.com earns 63% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Eshopmarketer.com rated around 63% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Eshopmarketer.com. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Eshopmarketer.com has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Eshopmarketer.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Eshopmarketer.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Eshopmarketer.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Eshopmarketer.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Eshopmarketer.com, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Eshopmarketer.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The eshopmarketer.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Eshopmarketer.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Eshopmarketer.com. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Eshopmarketer.com This company is a total scam!

This company is a total scam! I watched their webinar and they offered a 10 day course for just $1. Nowhere in the webinar or on their mobile site did they mention anything about signing up for a monthly account with charges. I watched a few of their course videos during those first 10 days and they were not helpful at all. I had no interest in buying anything else from them and thought that was the end of it. They didn't even send me any invoices by email for additional charges or a monthly subscription. It wasn't until I saw my credit card statement that I realized they had charged me $49 per month for two months, totaling $98! What a scam! I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charges, but they're having a hard time resolving the issue. Eshopmarketer.com LLC says they can't refund the disputed charges and I have to deal with my credit card company. I'm stuck and frustrated!

Overview of Eshopmarketer.com customer experience

Eshopmarketer.com, unfortunately, has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with their services, highlighting several negative points. Many have reported poor customer support, with slow response times and unhelpful assistance. Additionally, there have been frequent complaints about delayed or incorrect deliveries, causing frustration and inconvenience for shoppers. Numerous customers have also expressed concerns about the quality of products received, citing issues such as damaged items or items not matching the description provided on the website. Furthermore, Eshopmarketer.com has faced criticism for their complicated and confusing return policy, making it difficult for customers to seek refunds or exchanges. These recurring problems have left many consumers dissatisfied with their experience on Eshopmarketer.com.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Eshopmarketer.com contacts