Menu
REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS
reviews & complaints

www.rebelridgesoaps.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.6 11 Reviews

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with REBEL RIDGE SOAPS at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for REBEL RIDGE SOAPS has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of REBEL RIDGE SOAPS. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest REBEL RIDGE SOAPS reviews & complaints

W
4:31 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Review: Rebel Ridge Soaps - Natural, Nourishing, and Convenient

I gotta say, I'm a big fan of Rebel Ridge Soaps. They really know how to make a good product. What I love about them is that they don't hide anything from you. You can see exactly what's in each soap and how it's gonna help your skin. That's important to me, 'cause I don't wanna put anything on my skin that's gonna cause problems down the road.

And let me tell you, these soaps are amazing. They smell great and they leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I've tried a bunch of different scents, but my favorite has to be the lavender. It's just so relaxing and calming.

One thing I really appreciate about Rebel Ridge Soaps is that they offer a pick up option in St. Albert. That's super convenient for me, 'cause I don't always wanna wait for shipping. Plus, it's nice to be able to support a local business.

Overall, I highly recommend Rebel Ridge Soaps. They're a great company with awesome products and excellent customer service. Give 'em a try and I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

C
4:30 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Natural and Nourishing: My Review of Rebel Ridge Soaps' Products

I love how Rebel Ridge Soaps uses natural ingredients in their products. It makes me feel good knowing that I am using something that is good for my skin and the environment. The soaps are my favorite because they come in a variety of scents and leave my skin feeling moisturized.

I recently tried their wax melts and I am blown away by the scent. It's not overpowering, but it fills the room with a pleasant aroma. I love how long-lasting they are and how easy they are to use.

Overall, I highly recommend Rebel Ridge Soaps to anyone looking for high-quality, natural products. Their customer service is also top-notch and they always make sure that I am satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

3:47 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Rebel Ridge Soaps: A Game-Changer for Sensitive Skin and Exceptional Customer Service

Rebel Ridge Soaps is the real deal when it comes to soap. I'm so happy I found this website because I have sensitive skin and I need soap that won't hurt me. The soaps I've received have been amazing. They smell great and leave my skin feeling soft and clean.

I did make a mistake with my order, but the owner of Rebel Ridge Soaps caught it and fixed it for me. That's the kind of customer service you don't see very often these days. I really appreciate it.

I can't wait to put in my next order. I want to try all the different scents and see which ones I like the best. I'm so glad I found Rebel Ridge Soaps. It's nice to know that there are still companies out there that care about their customers and the quality of their products.

Hide full review

Is REBEL RIDGE SOAPS legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals REBEL RIDGE SOAPS as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, REBEL RIDGE SOAPS stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering REBEL RIDGE SOAPS should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: REBEL RIDGE SOAPS achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS has received 10 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Rebelridgesoaps.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows REBEL RIDGE SOAPS website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Rebelridgesoaps.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with REBEL RIDGE SOAPS, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for REBEL RIDGE SOAPS have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Rebelridgesoaps.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Rebelridgesoaps.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The rebelridgesoaps.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • REBEL RIDGE SOAPS protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Rebel Ridge Soaps: High-Quality, Amazing Smells, and Skin-Softening Goodness!

I gotta say, I was pretty impressed with Rebel Ridge Soaps. I got a few different kinds for me, my mom, and my boyfriend's mom for Mother's Day, and let me tell ya, they did not disappoint. The smells are amazing, and my skin feels so dang good after using them. I'm really into the clay and goat's milk bars - they're the real deal. If you're looking for some high-quality soap that'll make you feel like a million bucks, I definitely recommend giving Rebel Ridge a try.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Top-Notch Quality and Exceptional Customer Service: My Review of Rebel Ridge Soaps

Been buyin' soap from Rebel Ridge Soaps for almost 2 years now and I gotta say, the quality is always top-notch. Andrea, the lady behind the biz, is super helpful and knows her stuff when it comes to skin care. If you got any concerns or needs, she'll hook you up with the right product. Customer service is always on point too. I highly suggest you give her soaps a try!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Smooth Ordering and Quick Delivery from Rebel Ridge Soaps - Review

Yo, I gotta say, I just copped some stuff from Rebel Ridge Soaps and it was a pretty smooth process. The website was easy to navigate and I didn't have any trouble placing my order. The only thing that kinda sucked was that some of the soaps were already sold out, but I guess that just means they're popular, right?

Anyway, big ups to Rebel Ridge for getting my order out quick. They hit me up and said it'll be here tomorrow, so I'm hyped to try out some new scents. I heard they got some fire lavender soap, so I'm definitely gonna give that a go.

Oh, and shoutout to Baba Chris! I don't know who that is, but they seem like a cool dude.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Luxurious and Affordable: My Review of Rebel Ridge Soaps and Bath Bombs

These soaps and bath bombs from Rebel Ridge Soaps are just amazing! They come in so many different scents, and the ingredients are really good for your skin. I've tried a few different bars and bath bombs, and they all feel so luxurious when you use them. Plus, the selection and prices are really great - you can definitely find something that fits your budget.

One thing I really appreciate about Rebel Ridge Soaps is the different delivery options they offer. I don't have a car, so it can be tough to get out to the store sometimes. But with Canada Post delivery, I was able to get my package really quickly - even though I live in Edmonton!

It's also really nice to support a home-based business like this. You can tell that Andrea really cares about the products she makes, and it's great to see someone doing something they love. I'll definitely be ordering from Rebel Ridge Soaps again in the future!

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Rebel Ridge Soaps: Exceptional Customer Service and Luxurious Soaps

I gotta say, I'm super happy with Rebel Ridge Soaps. They really know how to treat a customer right. Every time I've reached out to them, they've been quick to respond and super helpful. And let me tell you, their soaps are the bomb. They've got all sorts of different scents that are made with essential oils, and they all lather up real nice and leave your skin feeling super soft. I don't think I'll ever go back to regular old soap again. Big shoutout to Andrea and the whole Rebel Ridge Soaps crew for making such awesome products. I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

S

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Game-Changing Soaps: My Review of Rebel Ridge Soaps

I gotta say, I'm really impressed with Rebel Ridge Soaps. I got myself some of that coal and sugar detox soap and let me tell you, it's the real deal. I'm super picky about scents and this soap didn't have any funky smells at all. Plus, the sugar in it helped get rid of all that gross dry skin from the winter.

But that's not all, folks. I also snagged some of that coal facial soap and I gotta say, it's been a game changer for my sensitive skin. I've been a diehard Pears Soap user for years, but now I know there's a new sheriff in town.

Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase and I'll definitely be coming back for more. Rebel Ridge Soaps is the real deal, y'all.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Review: Rebel Ridge Soaps - Locally Made, High-Quality Bath and Body Products

I gotta say, I'm a big fan of Rebel Ridge Soaps. The smell of their products is just amazing, and you can tell they're made with top-notch ingredients. Plus, they're all handcrafted with love and care right here in the local area.

Let me tell you, those bath bombs are something else. They leave a scent in the air that lasts for ages, and they're just so relaxing to use. I always feel like I'm treating myself to something special when I drop one in the tub.

But my absolute favorite product has to be the walnut scrub soap. It's got this exfoliating side that really gets all the dead skin off, and then the other side is just so smooth and moisturizing. I don't even need to use body lotion after I use it - my skin feels soft and hydrated all on its own. And let me tell you, that's a real lifesaver in the cold, dry winter months.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend Rebel Ridge Soaps to anyone looking for high-quality, locally-made bath and body products. You won't be disappointed!

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Disappointing Customer Service Experience with Rebel Ridge Soaps

So, I was really excited to try out some of the soaps from Rebel Ridge Soaps. I reached out to them about 2 months ago to ask about their products, but I haven't heard back from them yet. I was really hoping to support a local business and try out some new soap, but it seems like they might not be very responsive to customer inquiries. It's a shame because I've heard good things about their products and was really looking forward to trying them out. Hopefully, they'll get back to me soon so I can finally give their soaps a try!

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Customer Reviews Overview

Rebel Ridge Soaps is a popular online store that offers a wide range of handmade soaps, bath bombs, and other skincare products. The company has received numerous positive reviews from customers who have praised the quality of their products, as well as their excellent customer service.

Many customers have commented on the unique and refreshing scents of Rebel Ridge Soaps' products, which are made with natural ingredients and essential oils. Customers have also noted that the soaps are gentle on the skin and leave it feeling soft and moisturized.

In addition to their high-quality products, Rebel Ridge Soaps has also received praise for their fast and reliable shipping, as well as their responsive and helpful customer service team. Customers have reported that any issues or concerns are quickly addressed and resolved by the company's friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Overall, Rebel Ridge Soaps has established a strong reputation for providing high-quality, natural skincare products and excellent customer service. If you're looking for handmade soaps and other skincare products that are both effective and environmentally friendly, Rebel Ridge Soaps is definitely worth checking out.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with REBEL RIDGE SOAPS?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with REBEL RIDGE SOAPS Customer Service. Initial REBEL RIDGE SOAPS complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for REBEL RIDGE SOAPS above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about REBEL RIDGE SOAPS. Discuss the issues you have had with REBEL RIDGE SOAPS and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.