RealPageOnline payment for hudson miramont austin texas

K

I have paid rent through real page.com several times. There was a problem with the payment going through this month. In the past, I scheduled the wrong amount, and a very helpful employee helped me correct the mistake. The payment was not even sent this month costing an additional $75 in late fees. I may well have made an error. Why would Yuri tell me that I could not even talk to him about it? He said an inquiry would have to go through the apartment personnel. I called the apartment manager's office in Austin and was told they couldn't talk to me about it because they didn't have access. The supervisor "Yuri" would give me no assistance. He was unfriendly and unprofessional. Should not be dealing with customers.

• Updated by Kay Waller · Mar 06, 2017

Tried to get information on why my online payment was not made. Employee "Yuri" was rude and unhelpful. He told me I would have through Hudson Miramont. Employees at Hudson Miramont said they were unable to access records. A previous encounter with Realpage was experienced with a resolution to the problem. Yuri was either misinformed or just being belligerent. Would not recommend this service to anyone wanting to maintain good rapport with their customers.