Real.com OnlineCharged?

I never even HEARD of this nor have I even bought anything online. I have NO clue how they got my debit card number, I never even let my friends, or family, see the card long enough to know the card number! And this is a STUDENT PAYPAL DEBIT CARD. It may only be for $1, but they charged me TWICE today and I only have $1.12 now, yes, I don't have a lot of money. But really? I don't like this. They are pending.

Charged?

• Ro
    Roslina Shahadan Oct 31, 2008

I never buy anything from this company but they start charging me since August for USd14.99 and continously charge me monthly at and USD9.99.

• Th
    Theresa Kulkay Nov 18, 2008

I also have been charged $39.99 to mt account I did not authorise this charge please credit it back ti my account and cancell my subscription asap. Thank you

• Ca
    Camilhn May 10, 2009

I also have been charged for 39.99 dollars for something i didn't order

• Ca
    Camilhn May 10, 2009

From the same real.com online

sagarnsw Apr 03, 2011

bull ### !! Its kind of cheating to the people.. real player has puted quick option to purchase/buy and people easily get confused .. Its cheating.
    Please dont cheat people like this!

sagarnsw Apr 03, 2011

Please give my money back i did not purchase anything for real player !! I been charged AUD$67.98
    I was looking for free version of real player but by mistake i was given full version offer which i dont need at all.
    ( RN *REAL.COM ONLINE [protected] WA, 0401)

• Sh
    sherles2001 May 24, 2012

I was charged 6.99 from my account and have no idea why, I want my money back. I have never even heard of this site. It angers me that people can be scammed so easily.

• Lo
    Loula May 29, 2012

Hi, I've been charged between $4.94 and $6.95 each month and that for more than 6 months. I never purchased any thing from this company which is real.com online so I wan my money back and stop taking money from my account. how did u scam and get my details to access my account. I need a reply asap.

• Um
    umesh chand May 29, 2012

Disagree

• Da
    damaris leticia pedraza Jun 11, 2012

ami me hicieron un cargo de 34.99 de dolar usd el cual no recuerdo haber comprado solo lei una publicaion de gratis por cierto tirmpo y nunca se menciona tipo de moneda y menos esa cantidad

• Da
    damaris leticia pedraza Jun 11, 2012

me hicieron un cargo en dolares el cual yo no me acuerdo haber solicitado ni son casi 800. en m.n. aui en mexico