The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Real Networks — Refusal to refund fraudulent charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I discovered an unknown charge to my bank account today (September 10, 2009):
09/07/2009 Withdrawal @ RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA866-212-1343 WA US Trace #000MDSGNU62F -$14.99
Then, checked previous months and found two others:
08/07/2009 Withdrawal @ RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA866-212-1343 WA US Trace #000MDSS3HV2F -$14.99
07/07/2009 Withdrawal @ RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA866-212-1343 WA US Trace #0 -$14.99
Total = $44.97
I GOOGLED “RN SUPERPASS FROM REA” and found multiple complaints posted by others for over two years!
Called them [protected]) today and asked what their product was.
It’s some kind of membership for online movies.
I have never ordered a membership or service for online movies.
I have never even downloaded a “trial” for this kind of thing.
I complained about the fraudulent charges.
My name was not on file with their company.
My Email address was not on file with their company.
Using my Mastercard Number they found an account, but the account did NOT have my name associated with it. They said it was a “Miller, ” but the other parts of the account name were not mine. They refused to give me the name on the account.
They cancelled the account.
Confirmation #: [protected]
Then, even though they confirmed that the account was fraudulent, they REFUSED to refund the money that was fraudulently taken from my bank account.
The Lincoln Police Department Case Number for this incident: A9-090208, filed today (September 10, 2009).
I will be filling out 5 forms to have my bank pursue a dispute of these charges.
I’ve had to cancel my Mastercard and order a new one.
This company clearly facilitates fraud, and has been doing so for a long time!
More Real Networks Complaints & Reviews
- Real.com Online - credit card charges
- Real.com / Isvc Internet Gbr - False charges
- Rn Real.com - taking monthly Fee from my credit card
- RN Superpass (Real Networks) - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges
- Real.com Online - unauthorized credit card charges
- Real.com/ivsc - real.com/IVSC
- REAL NETWORKS, INC. - Credit card billing
- Rn Real.com Online (Rn Unlimited Movies - refusal to cancel membership & stop charges
- RealNetworks / SuperPass - Scam membership!
- Real Times - Fraud credit card charges