RealTimes / RealNetworks Logo

RealTimes / RealNetworks

Having problems with RealTimes / RealNetworks?

+1 206 674 2700 (Head Office)
+1 212 391 6668 (United States, East Coast)
+61 399 394 730 (Australia)
+43 624 677 007 (Austria)
+385 14 961 180 (Croatia)
+351 218 937 010 (Portugal)
+62 212 951 7007 (Indonesia)
+63 28 563 967 (Philippines)
+82 220 145 114 (South Korea)
1501 1st Avenue S., Suite 600

Ulica Florijana Andrašeca 18a, Zagreb 10000, Croatia

Portugal
Av. D. João II, № 16, 1ºDto, 1990-091 Lisboa, Portugal

China
2116, Tower A, Pacific Century Place, 2A Gong Ti Bei Lu, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100027, PRC

India
Unit № 110, First Floor, BPTP Park Centra, Village – Shilokhera, Sector -30, Gurgaon – 122002, India

Indonesia
Menara Global 20th floor, Suite A, Jl.Jend.Gatot Subroto kav.27, Jakarta Selatan 12950

Japan
Humax Ebisu Building 8F, 1-1-1 Ebisu-Minami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0022 Japan

Philippines
Unit 901, Picadilly Star Building, 4th Avenue, Corner 27th St. Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines

South Korea
14th Floor, K1 REIT Building, 463, Chungjeong-ro 3-ga, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, 120-709, Korea

Brazil
Rua Samuel Morse, 74, sala 183, Cidade Monções, São Paulo, SP, Brazil. 04576-060

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RealTimes / RealNetworks.

Complaints & Reviews

rn realnetworksunauthorised debit card transactions

i have found out this week tyhat i wa having unauthorised transactions from rn real networks. i have spoken to my bank and also your customer services who have agreed to refund 1 £8.50 and was told to contact real networks on remainder 3 months. still no 1st £8.50 yet got a transaction number also. these transactions were carried out unknown to me i have never used this service. i want all previous transactions from 23/04/2009 which bearing in mind is the only email i have received from them. i have read other complaints and this seems to be current practice. please put these further transactions back into my account . look forward to your swift service.

Real.com Onlineunauthorized credit card charges

This co. has repeatedly charged my credit card for a subscription I never bought. I never gave them any credit card information. I have never even heard of them. Who are these people and how did they get my credit card no.?

• Ta
        Tammy Eames May 30, 2008

i canceled the membership day ago and they have not refunded my card

• El
        Elizabeth Jackson Oct 29, 2008

Same here never have bought anything and they charged my credit card. Who do they think they are. I'm PISSED

• Mi
        miahutchinson May 28, 2009

I have no idea how they got your card information but it is Real Networks. I know that they have some media player and you can order different games and stuff from them. I hope this helps a little.

• Wy
        WYLE85 Oct 12, 2011

THEY CHARGED ME NOW TOO, , NEVER HEARD OF THEM

• Th
        The_Last_American_Consumer Oct 14, 2011

I have discovered the same charge on my credit card. A charge for 12.99 from BB Essential sounds like a Bed and Breakfast of some legitimate charge I ignored a few times. But it keeps coming up and it seems they have been doing this for nearly three years. They do not even offer the service they are charging for any longer, but the charge still appears on the credit card. I have opened a charge back with my credit card and will be meeting with attorneys to discuss a class action law suit.

• Le
        lemarcraven Nov 15, 2012

I TOO HAVE THE SAME COMPLAINT. THIS COMPANY THAT I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HAS CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY GOT MY INFORMATION. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET THE CHARGES REVERSED AND MY MONEY REFUNDED. ANY IDEAS? [protected]@att.net

• Sk
        Skrogg Dec 19, 2012

I also was tapped for one dollar without any purchase.

Real.com Onlinemastercard charge unsolicited

checking my balance on Mastercard and saw a pending transaction from Real.com Online. It may not have been for much but it was disconcerting because of the fact that I had no idea what it was for and no recollection of having entered my card details with Real.com Online on that particular date. I have attempted to contact Real.com online asking them to clarify the situation but have not received any communication from them. How can this happen, it is wrong so wrong.

• Mo
          monica simmons Dec 02, 2011

My complaint is that on my Mastercard each month there are five amounts taken out of my Mastercard on 4th November. Can you explain why these amounts are showing up on my monthly statements. I have no record of giving you my details. Please let me know so that I can cancel these payments. I have no reason to use Real.com Online in my computer. I demand immediate attention please. Thank you
          signed Monica Simmons

Real.com / Isvc Internet GbrFalse charges

Valma Brown, Ballarat Australia. I have had two charges of $6.96 and I do not know what they were for. They came from real.com. What can I do. PLEASE HELP

RN Superpass (Real Networks) — Unauthorized Credit Card Charges

Real Networks has been billing my credit card for Jan-Mar 2009 without any authorization. Real Networks i...

Leonardtown

Superpass Real Networks — Unauthorized charges

If you sign up for the 14 trial of Real Player Super Pass, they take your credit card information and you...

Edmonton

Real.com Online — credit card charges

10/07/2008 Settled Authorization - RN *REAL.COM ONLINE2601 ELLIOTT AVE., SURN *REAL.COM ONLINE [protected]...

Toronto

RealNetworks / SuperPassScam membership!

Well... perhaps my fault partly but in 2003 installed RealNetworks RealPlayer and didnt realize I registered for membership and just now in 2008 (900 dollars later) determined I was a member... sure, part my fault... but why would they continue to charge my account when no activity logging into there service for 5 years?!? They gave me 3 month refund... 45 dollars... I was billed 900 DOLLARS !

I recommend when installing anything... don't give any card even if it is for 14 days trial... they wont make it easy for you to see that you will be billed... and after 5 years maybe give you 45 dollars refund.

• La
              Larry Aug 28, 2008

I had the same problem. Real networks has no interaction with you after they start billing you. No correspondence at all. The company does not engage in normal and accepted business practices and they offer you nothing in restitution. Under no circumstances should anyone use this kluge of a product until Real networks fixes this business practice. They make the superpass part of the installation process and do not make it known to the user in any way that they are being billed. A monthly statement would have been nice. But nothing. This is a major scam

RealNetworks — Fraud & cheating!

Those same charges appeared on my statements, $14.99 and $9.99. Their billing info came back with a Carlo...