Real Canadian Wholesale Mobile Gas Barrude workers

A May 20, 2019

The workers at the gas bar were very rude and condescending. I was having trouble with the pump and instead of being kind and helpful they acted like I was an illiterate idiot. I could clearly read prepay was out of order but it was not allowing me to pump. when I walked in she didn't even take the time to let me speak she just stated as you can see from the sign prepay is out of order. I said I seen that but it's not letting me pump there's something on the screen that says it needs to be cancelled. She said go back out and hang up the pump.when I walked in she didn't even take the time to let me speak she just stated as you can see from the sign prepay is out of order. I said I seen that but its not letting me pump there something on the screen that says it needs to be cancelled. She said go back out and hang up the pump. So I did and it still said something needed to be cancelled on the screen so I went back into tell her and she stated just pick it up and pump it. I tried to tell her that it still was seeing cancel on the screen and they wouldn't take the time to listen. there was a man there now and he said how about you just listen and do what we're telling you. I went back out did it and it did work I went back inside and I said I don't know why it didn't work right the first time that was weird. The man looked up at me and said kind of funny work the first time for everyone else in a very rude condescending tone I paid for my gas and walked out. People in customer service need to be I bet more approachable and maybe have the sense to speak and listen to people in an appropriate manner. I deal with people all day in my job and no matter what is going on keep a smile on my face and try to keep their day going good too. These two workers were rude condescending and should be told as such. they should maybe be told to listen to somebody first instead of just assuming they didn't read the prepaid out of order sign. The pump did not work the first time and it shouldn't have been that big of deal to just be nice.
My email is [protected]@hotmail.ca