Real Canadian Superstorejoe fresh fitting rooms

This isn't a complaint. Only a suggestion. I was shopping and saw a few pieces of clothing i wanted to try on. I figured i may as well make it worth while do went through the whole clothing department pucking out things. I then went to the fitting rooms but there was no one there. I thought maybe they closed since it was close to 10:30pm but there was no sign or anything. I went to customer service and they said they close somewhere around 8 or 9pm.
I was miffed because i wasted 20 minutes picking out clothes.
A simple sign noting the fitting room hours or a sign noting CLOSED put up when the attendant leaves would suffice. I'm sure I'm not the only one whose done this and was miffed.
Thanks