Raza.comcrooks

M

I have been fooled by raza.com. Last month I took a plan from them online for 30 days and gave my credit card info to them. Today, I received a message from them and my bank that they have without authorization auto renewed my plan and charged my card. Upon calling they have refused to cancel my plan and refund the amount charged. Further they have refused to even cancel the plan from the subsequent month. As per the planAuto Refill is N/A. As per their terms listed even if there is a auto–refill I have the right to cancel it anytime. Contrary to the above, they have refused to cancel the plan from this month or even for the subsequent months and there is no provision on their web site to cancel the plan or the account or remove the credit card info. Caution to all who give them their credit card info.

• Mo
    modfa96 Sep 16, 2012

Thank you buddy for all the suggestions...I will take this forward.

• De
    deepakecowith Oct 01, 2012

that's true
    it was happened with me too, they are really not trustworthy .

• Lo
    loty Oct 17, 2012

Its so true, same thing happend with me. I been calling them to cancel my auto fill plan and they don't. They insult you, they kept ramshah to insult their customers, I aked her I didn't see this type of bad customer service in my life and she said she is happy to hear that. They don't have any supervisor and when you ask for supervisor they call their other colleague, and they talk in their favour. They just repeat their wording. I agree with thisman comment, we should inform TV Stations and news to warn other people before doing any business with them. I am plannin to go to CBC channel first.