Menu

Ramsey Solutions Customer Support Excellent
8 Resolved
1 Unresolved
89% of 9 complaints were resolved
Resolving 89% of reviews, Ramsey Solutions offers excellent customer service, ensuring satisfaction and loyalty. It shows strong commitment to complaint resolution, positively impacting its reputation, with room for improvement.
89% of 9 complaints were resolved
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Ramsey Solutions has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ramsey Solutions. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Overview of Ramsey Solutions customer experience

Ramsey Solutions, the personal finance company founded by Dave Ramsey, has been hit with numerous negative consumer complaints. Customers have complained about Ramsey Solutions' aggressive telemarketing tactics, high-pressure sales techniques, and expensive "financial coaching" programs that offer little value. Many customers have also expressed frustration with the company's customer service, describing it as unresponsive and unhelpful. Additionally, some attendees of Ramsey Solutions' live events have reported feeling misled about what the events would entail and have criticized the content as lacking in substance. Overall, Ramsey Solutions appears to have a pattern of prioritizing profits over customers' best interests, which has turned off many consumers.

Ramsey Solutions complaints 9

Sort by:

Newest Ramsey Solutions reviews & complaints

Ramsey Solutions My subscription was set to refill at a rate of 99$

My subscription was set to refill at a rate of 99$. I tried to update my debit card and it wouldn't let me. Gave me an error message. I called in to renew my subscription and was told it would be 129.99 and not 99. It said on my account page it should be 99$. The man, Brandon, laughed at me and hung up on me. I called back and he answered the phone "now what Mr." he was unprofessional.

R

Ramsey Solutions **** & his website recommended ***, for timeshare exit

& his website recommended ***, for timeshare exit. After 2.5 years & $7K paid, no exit & no money back guarantee. Integrity,*** & his website recommended ***, for time share exits (2). After 2.5 years & $7K paid, no exit & no money back guarantee. Integrity,*** Almost no communication for 2 years. Now they respond, but its a different person each time. Still no resolution.

Read full review of Ramsey Solutions and 1 comment

1 comment
M. Reinger
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EveryDollar Budget online product and app is no longer accepting my credit union accounts. EveryDollar Budget online product and app is no longer accepting my bank account. I have been getting a refresh try back later screen for about a month now. It worked great the first year. I renewed 10/8 and it worked for a month so I would like 10 months back in refund since It only worked 2 months. I opened a new credit union account and this is also not coming up. Regular banks are working; however credit Unions are no longer coming up and I mainly use credit unions.

I

Ramsey Solutions I am locked out of my *** account on the *** Solutions website

I am locked out of my *** account on the *** Solutions website. They updated their website and now I can't get on. I've contacted their support team, who have been of no help to me. I've tried numerous times to log in, and their site won't let me. It won't even let me reset my password. It keeps giving me a "something went wrong with your request" error. I'm sick of it! I want something done! I want access to my account that I paid for!

Hide full review
Is Ramsey Solutions legit?
Ramsey Solutions earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

SAFETY NOTICE: ComplaintsBoard has analyzed Ramsey Solutions and determined that it has perfect credibility and is completely trustworthy, with a legitimacy rating of 100%.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Ramsey Solutions. The company provides a physical address, 5 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 88% of 9 negative reviews, Ramsey Solutions is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

The age of Ramsey Solutions's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Daveramsey.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Several positive reviews for Ramsey Solutions have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Ramsey Solutions and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Daveramsey.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Ramsey Solutions.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:
  • Ramsey Solutions protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We found that the website Ramsey Solutions is based in a high-risk country and appears to be selling well-known brands at unusually low prices. This could be a sign of potential fraud or counterfeit products.
Our Conclusive Verdict: After a thorough evaluation of this company, we highly recommend doing business with them. Our assessment shows that they are trustworthy, reliable, and committed to providing a safe and secure experience for their customers.
J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ramsey Solutions EveryDollar Budget online product and app is no longer accepting my credit union accounts

G
Ramsey Solutions has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ramsey Solutions Dave R*** refunded only 70% of our ticket prices for an event that they rescheduled

Dave R refunded only 70% of our ticket prices for an event that they rescheduled. They stole $1755 from our small business during ***-19. My husband and I bought 2 tickets over the phone for the *** Event in Orlando, *** in May . Because of the pandemic, the event was canceled in May and then rescheduled for July . We cannot attend in July and asked for a refund. They said they would offer a 70% refund or we could go to Dallas for the next one 2021, however, we would have to pay the difference of $1350 for the two of us to go. We feel this is simply taking advantage of the pandemic situation and stealing money from a small business owner.

G
Ramsey Solutions has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ramsey Solutions Refuse to Refund Course Fees paid On 4/30 I signed up for a course called "Financial Coach Master Training" in the amount of $1,620

Refuse to Refund Course Fees paid On 4/30 I signed up for a course called "Financial Coach Master Training" in the amount of $1,620. I only completed one of 14 lessons when I learned of a immediate family member's stage 4 cancer diagnosis, along with other changes of circumstances preventing me from completing the course. I contacted Dave Ramsay, explained my change of circumstances and requested a refund (or even a pro-rata refund for the one lesson). They refused. This is such poor and unethical business practice. There's no possible explanation for them needing to hold on to over $1,600 for me to watch one financial lesson. I am unable to complete this course in the allotted time as we have no idea how long this illness (besides the fact that we are in a pandemic and struggling financially) *** last. I am asking the ComplaintsBoard.com to help me as the Dave Ramsay company is certainly not practicing the Christian principles they preach.

Ramsey Solutions has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ramsey Solutions **** of EveryDollar support contacted me on August 5th in regards to issues

of EveryDollar support contacted me on August 5th in regards to issues. Other attempts to contact him have failed and my issue still exists. I am very disappointed with the customer service of Everydollar. I can only make correspondence over e-mail and even then I am not responded to in a timely manner. I have an issue with my bank account connecting for the premium membership. I have had 2 billing cycles charged to my account and still have not had my issues resolved. I have since sent 2 more messages to customer support, but have not been given a reply. My most recent message was to have my money refunded. Still no reply. This service does not provide phone service support and I am left to send e-mails which do not get returned. The last e-mail I received is printed below and is from August 5th. "Hey ***, I've filed a ticket with our third party that handles bank connections to take a look at this. They work through an email ticketing system, so I check on all of those cases every day. It could take anywhere from 1 day to a month or longer to get this fixed, but issues are typically resolved within a week. I'll add as much time onto your account as needed to make sure you're getting full use out of EveryDollar Plus. We'll take good care of you."

D
Ramsey Solutions has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ramsey Solutions *** is no longer compatible with my bank, and they "can't" cancel my subscription and issue a prorated refund for the remaining

is no longer compatible with my bank, and they "can't" cancel my subscription and issue a prorated refund for the remaining months. I subscribed to a budgeting product that Ramsey Solutions offers, ***. I have been using this budgeting tool since it was launched and upgraded to the *** subscription a couple years ago. The whole point of the subscription is to synchronize bank account transactions. After my bank, TFCU, updated their security measures to the two-factor authentication it stopped synchronizing the transactions. I switched banks, to ***. It worked for a few months then, the same thing occurred. My bank updated their security measures and *** does not have their systems updated to be compatible with *** (between April-May). In June I simply asked for *** to cancel my *** subscription and refund me for the remained months (June-Nov). I have spoken to customer service rep *** via email and her manager called me. He stated that their system will not let them issue a refund after 90 days. The manager indicated that are working to make their systems compatible with *** but it will likely be another two more months. I have been extremely patient and feel like I have done everything that I can do on my side to stay with *** including switching banks.

K

Ramsey Solutions Signed up for *** in March

Signed up for *** in March .The church sponsoring it decided not to hold the course due to ***. I emailed in June asking for refund. I signed up for *** in March .The church sponsoring it decided not to hold the course that was supposed to start in March but said they might start later. Then when gatherings were prohibited due to ***, they decided they would not hold the meetings. When I emailed *** in June asking for a refund, I was told I was past the 90 day window of time for cancelling. When I signed up, I had the option of doing the course online or doing it through a church group. My husband and I opted for the church group since we prefer meeting face-to-face over online. I contacted *** Ramsey Solutions and received a reply from *** (customer service agent) that I should have done my courses online when the church cancelled and they would not refund my money. I think this is extremely insensitive given that these are uncertain times with *** and the company should give an extension to their policy. Or at least, offer the opportunity to stop the countdown of the 1-year membership so that when classes are offered once again, we can participate in the group gathering. I think this is extremely insensitive during this *** crisis to not make any allowances on time frames or course delivery methods. Most companies I know have made allowances or altered time frames because of *** and I cannot believe that this organization doesn't seem to care.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Ramsey Solutions contacts